lol today was fun

Posted by junior senior

lol ok so i was in the hallway and my friend ralf was there and we were walking around and we go in the auditorium and play the piano lol then we leave and go back in the auditorium through another door bc its iss and we open it he was gonna say "whats good" but the teacher was the only one in there lol and then we're walking past our math classroom last yr and the teacher has the door closed and there was a desk outside w/ a weird shaped pear and i said "lol take it and throw it" so we're walking around looking to find a classroom to throw it in (lol) and we find one its perfect shot when we're in the staircase but we didn't do it lol i said hey lets go back in the auditorium and we go but the door is closed and every door is locked lol so we're by the staircase and he throws it down the staircase and it broke and the *****ass monitor is there and she saw it so we ran upstairs lol and then he was walking down to where the library is and i said bye then i went to go wait for my friends at the end of the period which was in like 30 seconds lol