This is just BS

Posted by Random

I'll try not to waste everyones time with a long story so..

Long story short..

Yesterday my little brother (16 yrs of age) had his best friend killed in an accident. The kid ran out in front of a car to get his basketball, not seeing the car coming the other way which struck him and killed him almost instantly. My brother of course was deeply devestated. But to top it off.. His Girlfriend of 6 months (Which this is probably his first real serious relationship) broke up with him just a few minutes after they found out. I mean seriously.. WTF is her problem????!?!?!? Thats like throwing him overboard. Thats just setting someone up to become depressed. What a cold hearted *****.. I mean who does that??? Its bad enough he loses his best friend but she has to turn into a super cold *****.

Ugh.. Some nerve.. ****ing whore...

Posted by final kaoss

Now that your done with the short version of it, let's hear the long version of it.

Quoting Random: I'll try not to waste everyones time with a long story so..

Long story short..

Yesterday my little brother (16 yrs of age) had his best friend killed in an accident. The kid ran out in front of a car to get his basketball, not seeing the car coming the other way which struck him and killed him almost instantly. My brother of course was deeply devestated. But to top it off.. His Girlfriend of 6 months (Which this is probably his first real serious relationship) broke up with him just a few minutes after they found out. I mean seriously.. WTF is her problem????!?!?!? Thats like throwing him overboard. Thats just setting someone up to become depressed. What a cold hearted *****.. I mean who does that??? Its bad enough he loses his best friend but she has to turn into a super cold *****.

Ugh.. Some nerve.. ****ing whore...

Posted by WillisGreeny

Did the girlfriend understand or know what had happened that day? Otherwise you can't blame her for much. If she did know, then she should have given him a pitty week to recover. On the flipside, HE'S SINGLE, BABY!!! This is his opening scene of Austin Powers 2 moment, though he probably should remain clothed. Probably worth mentioning to him that people hook up at weddings and funerals all the time ;)

Posted by Random

Quoting WillisGreeny: Did the girlfriend understand or know what had happened that day? Otherwise you can't blame her for much. If she did know, then she should have given him a pitty week to recover. On the flipside, HE'S SINGLE, BABY!!! This is his opening scene of Austin Powers 2 moment, though he probably should remain clothed. Probably worth mentioning to him that people hook up at weddings and funerals all the time ;)

This isn't wedding crashers.. But I won't deny that, thats happend to me lol.. But yeah she knew about the situation.. She should have given at least a week. idk if you guys/gals remember your first serious relationship but i'm sure it was hard when it ended plus the fact of his best friend.. c'mon..

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Random: This isn't wedding crashers.. But I won't deny that, thats happend to me lol.. But yeah she knew about the situation.. She should have given at least a week. idk if you guys/gals remember your first serious relationship but i'm sure it was hard when it ended plus the fact of his best friend.. c'mon..

His first serious relationship...that really does suck. I feel so sad when I hear about things like this. Losing your best friend and your first girl in the same week? Try to make him see that if she were worth it, she wouldn't have really left him in a time of need. People deserve people who will take care of them, at least I think so, and he's only 16 so make him have hope. If you're tight with him, try to spend some time with him. I'm sure he could use some company right now. Sorry man, my condolences but you gotta step up and be a big brother now and help him deal with the loss. He might look to you as a new best friend now, who knows? Good luck with everything.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

six months is nothing. Can't blame her. That's some ****ed up **** to deal with and not everyone wants to stick around for that stuff. sucks, but hey, it would suck for her to if she had to console a grieving family.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** sux. 6 months isnt serious. i have nothing more to contribute.

[quote]WTF is her problem????!?!?!?

The extra punctuation shows hes serious

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

MY BROTHER IS DEVASTATED AND ALONE

*posts to internet forum*

Posted by Random

Quoting Lord of Spam: **** sux. 6 months isnt serious. i have nothing more to contribute.

The extra punctuation shows hes serious

Listen Spam. I'm certain you were young once and in high school. It's certainly not what it used to be. I've dated girls for years at a time and had easy breakups, but this was serious to him. I can't explain it but I went through what he is minus the whole friend dying part ya know??

And Vamp I agree to a degree, but I mean c'mon.. She could've waited a **** week??

Posted by junior senior

is he emo

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Random: Listen Spam. I'm certain you were young once and in high school. It's certainly not what it used to be. I've dated girls for years at a time and had easy breakups, but this was serious to him. I can't explain it but I went through what he is minus the whole friend dying part ya know??

somewhere in this trainwreck im sure theres a point, but i cant find it.

Posted by Speedfreak

Sounds like your brother has some serious problems.

But witch ain't one.

Quoted post: And Vamp I agree to a degree, but I mean c'mon.. She could've waited a **** week??

What's a week going to do? He's still going to be upset a week from now and even a month from now. If anything breaking up a week later is even worse because it's just opening up a new wound. Better to get it all over with in one day so there's no where to go but up, as opposed to getting dropped back down.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What's a week going to do? He's still going to be upset a week from now and even a month from now. If anything breaking up a week later is even worse because it's just opening up a new wound. Better to get it all over with in one day so there's no where to go but up, as opposed to getting dropped back down.

Man you guys are cold.. Cold as ice.. You must not have had the best childhood life experiences lol...

Nothing cold about it dude. It's less cold in that it's the same amount of pain condensed into a shorter amount of time as opposed to stretch out. Makes total sense.

Plus, it's pretty ****ing selfish to call this girl a whore just because she didn't stick around to help your brother. I mean, you're giving her **** for being selfish when you're being selfish to expect her to go through that **** when she doesn't have to.

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nothing cold about it dude. It's less cold in that it's the same amount of pain condensed into a shorter amount of time as opposed to stretch out. Makes total sense.

Plus, it's pretty ****ing selfish to call this girl a whore just because she didn't stick around to help your brother. I mean, you're giving her **** for being selfish when you're being selfish to expect her to go through that **** when she doesn't have to.

Actually I called her a whore because I believe she's a whore. I'm pretty sure she sleeps around. Reguardless, who ****ing cares?? Free country hombre. Don't get your panties in a bunch over it.

... yeah, exactly my point.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;935486]Sounds like your brother has some serious problems.

But a wacko ain't one.i am this close to positively repping you man, wow

Posted by junior senior

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: i am this close to positively repping you man, wow

resist the urge

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Speedfreak: Sounds like your brother has some serious problems.

But a whtch ain't one.

well played, sir. 10 cool points to you.

Posted by Speedfreak

...where the hell did my post go?

11:43, 19th Mar 2009 Jesse Smith Post by Speedfreak Removed

Posted by Poco

all girls are sluts..

was she raped i bet she was asking for it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Poco;936226]all girls are sluts..

was she raped i bet she was asking for itgibbis posting krew invads vgc

Posted by Poco

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: gibbis posting krew invads vgc

don't mess with me or ill nuke you from ocean orbit fire hellhole spiders. ocean rape girls, warhammer, photoshop thread. i have self diagnosed aspergers autism awareness camwhore ron paul campaign.

Posted by Random

Well someone may as well destroy this thread. They got back together. I told him not to, but she must put out LMAO

If they liked each other why not get back together?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Random: Well someone may as well destroy this thread. They got back together. I told him not to, but she must put out LMAO

moron status confirmed.

Posted by Omni

I think that was confirmed a long time ago, but that he reaches a new level with every post.

Posted by Poco

im gay. spergin.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 11:43, 19th Mar 2009 Jesse Smith Post by Speedfreak Removed

er, I wouldn't do that!!!! :D I only delete posts made by stupid members that get around the censores!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Poco

wow vgc has pretty much ground into being indifferent this plac enow wons.

~~~THA OWN ZONE~~~~

Posted by junior senior

lol poco

Posted by Random

Quoting Ant: moron status confirmed.

My balls in your mouth has also been confirmed.

Posted by Kamek

You better tell him not to get too attached. If she'd leave him at a time he really needed her, that doesn't say too much about her character or friendship.

Posted by Iris Jr

Sounds like that time I found out I had to help rebuild my grandmother's house and then my best friend committed suicide before I could ask him for help and then my car had to stay in the shop another few days so I was friendless with too much responsibility and no ride to do the work.. *waaahhhh!!*

Random, just tell your kidbro that.. "*****es ain't **** but hoes and tricks, lick on these nuts and suck that dick. Get the **** out after ya done then I hops in my ride to make a quick run.. "

Posted by Random

**** if I even care anymore. I'm a man who loves pussy.. Thats right I said pussy. Is this **** being blocked? Anywho as much as I do, and as much as i've gotten. Would it be worth staying with a girl for pussy when she's a total *****? Nah... Theres more pussy in the sea then I even know what to do with.

This is probably around the time where some fraggot like Omni says "Heh Heh, I got stupider listening to him talking about being straight."

Omni, i'm really sorry that your retarded mother has bruises on her chest, because I **** her too hard while her arm is in the retarded motion.

btw.. you uh... you a tranny or something? Cuz if you are.. THAT would explain EVERYTHING O_o

Posted by Omni

Somebody needs to give you an infraction, preferably a really big one. This is getting ridiculous.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

how can someone be literally 21 years old and still think 'ur a transexual' is a good burn

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

here's a good burn random: you're ****ing pathetic and i wish you'd been hit by a car instead of that no-name kid who was your brother's friend and then maybe your brother would have killed himself and the grief would have pushed your mother into a spiralling depressing with your father no longer able to connect to her on an emotional level and seeking emotional support elsewhere in the form of hookers and weed and he gets really high one day and ends up venting his frustrating in a falling down-style rampage through your bum****-middle-of-nowhere town

rip random

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seriously, the stupidity on display in this thread is overwhelming. I hate to play into what he said, but I honestly do feel more reterded for having read this.

Posted by Poco

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: here's a good burn random: you're ****ing pathetic and i wish you'd been hit by a car instead of that no-name kid who was your brother's friend and then maybe your brother would have killed himself and the grief would have pushed your mother into a spiralling depressing with your father no longer able to connect to her on an emotional level and seeking emotional support elsewhere in the form of hookers and weed and he gets really high one day and ends up venting his frustrating in a falling down-style rampage through your bum****-middle-of-nowhere town

rip random

**** dude smoke a blunt w me

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

poco owns

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

deals in weed, not opinion