(wacko1337), love can repair the breach and bring glory

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie, I'm going to try a new approach with this forum, I now say that LOVE CAN HEAL ALL ILLS AND RESTORE THIS FORUM TO ASTRONOMICAL GREATNESS AND FORMER GLORY !!!!

Vamp, I'm sorry for calling you a censoring moron, OmniTroll, I apologize for all the bad things I have called you, [URL="http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/vgchat_pictures/dexter.jpg"]Dexter, you are sexy [/URL]and I will never call you NOT SEXY DEXY ever again.

I want to go out of my way to let Jezzie know that I am sorry for calling him a moron and an idiot constantly, JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell, you are loved and vital to the entire forum community, without you, most of us would never laugh, mind you, we are not laughing AT YOU, but we laugh at your zany humor and quick and witty intellect and your monumentally well thought out posts.

To all the mod's and members alike, I say we try love, I love you brothers and sisters and this message comes from the pit of my soul and this tenderness is from the bottom of my heart.

I truly love all of you, I want Iris and Miso and Roger Smith to return, I for one welcome them with open arms and hope you all will also, I further pray upon the entire community that you accept my sincere apologies, together, we all can restore this forum to greatness with LOVE.

I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU ALL TO LOVE ME, SO TAKE A RIDE WITH WACKOHATER ON THE LOVE BOAT, TOGETHER, WE WILL TAKE THIS FORUM TO NEW HEIGHTS THAT NO OTHER FORUM HAS EVER ASCENDED TO !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey, WackoHater, can we be friends??!!! er, what was da reason you always bash me again????!!! :D

er, just watch guys, with in a few posts, he'll be posting his :mad: posts...once he takes his crack!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie, I love it when you edit my posts, I know you do it for the good of the community brother !!!

[CENTER] :)[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Dude, take your crack!!!! You're much funner when you are :mad:!!!! er, make some more posts that I can save and use against you when you're :mad:!!!

er, you forgot to say sorry to S

Posted by coromoro

I like the new WackoHater. Love you too.

Posted by Jesse Smith

No no!!!!!!!!! You're supposed to like da :mad: WackoHater!!!!!!!!! This WackoHater doesn't generate drama, and drama is what we want!!!

Then again, look at da time of da first four posts!!! Is that more proof that I'm WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D

Hey, WackoHater, can I change your username to WackoJacko??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Errr.......... Did I read this right or did wackohater just admit to being gay?!:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover:

I LOVE YOU:mad::mad::mad:, I WANT YOU ALL TO LOVE ME, SO TAKE A RIDE WITH WACKOHATER ON THE LOVE BOAT, TOGETHER

Posted by WackoHater

I can see the light, we are going to turn the corner and move forward to the promised land of forum love and bliss.

Turn this boat around, back to my loving ground !!!

[SIZE="6"]Jezzie, you're the greatest !!!! [/SIZE] :)

Posted by final kaoss

Oh so your admitting that you'll change your ways & quit bashing the wack out of noobies & making them leave eh?

Quoting WackoHater: I can see the light, we are going to turn the corner and move forward to the promised land of forum love and bliss.

Turn this boat around, back to my loving ground !!!

[SIZE="6"]Jezzie, you're the greatest !!!! [/SIZE] :)

Posted by Omni

Quoting final kaoss: Errr.......... Did I read this right or did wackohater just admit to being gay?!:D:D:D

We already knew that he was. Old news.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!! WackoHater, get back on that crack!!!!! Get :mad: again!!!! Your boaring when you're in love with every one here!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Trigger

I love Trigger also. No, really!

Posted by final kaoss

You need to change his name to WackoLover now

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, how about WackoJacko??!! That'll make him :mad:!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

poopy

Posted by Poco

dancing stalin vs space aliens

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="1"]poco I >3 you[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey WackoHater, can I change your username to WackoJacko???!!! :D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

his opinion doesnt matter anymore jesse, change it to WackoJacko!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da wacko!!!! :eek: Da normal sane members like WackoHater being nice and happy!!!! While only da wacko-wanna-bees, n00bies and da King of da Wackos want him to be :mad:!!!

er, you normal members, it's good when WackoHater is :mad:!!!! You can compair happy WackoHater to a boaring movie that putes every one asleep, and a :mad: WackoHater can be compaired to a movie filled with action and suspense like *Insert your favorite movie*!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]PLEASE HANG YOURSELVES YOU CRAZY BASTARDS !!!![/SIZE]

Posted by horsefunk

wow..and ur only 9...

Posted by Jesse Smith

That kid's had his head hit on da gound a few times!!!!! How he even has da mental IQ to even post here, we'll never know!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

april 1st is soon :D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]Dexter, please hang yourself !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, exkuze me, I'm da one that bashed you!!! Dexter hasn't even posted in dis thread!!!!!! Oh, wait, being back on your crack again, you figured out you were messed up to act like you love all of us and needed to get back to your bashing...which is of course a sign of true friendship!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Dexter

Oh, wow, you tricked me into thinking this was the name hack the entire time. You fooled me good this time.

And seriously, guys, I spent 700 dollars today while shopping. I meant to go pick up Halo Wars and Resident Evil 5, but instead found myself lost in Diesel and stores alike, buying tons of clothes! I got some great belts though.

This reminds me that I need to go make a thread.

Posted by Omni

It was the username hack. He only typed your name one time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: Oh, wow, you tricked me into thinking this was the name hack the entire time. You fooled me good this time.

WackoHater NEVER posts da username hack. I only changed da thread title!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Dexter: Oh, wow, you tricked me into thinking this was the name hack the entire time. You fooled me good this time.

And seriously, guys, I spent 700 dollars today while shopping. I meant to go pick up Halo Wars and Resident Evil 5, but instead found myself lost in Diesel and stores alike, buying tons of clothes! I got some great belts though.

This reminds me that I need to go make a thread.

It's not real hard to fool you Dexter !!!

Hey man, loan me some money, would ya ???

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: WackoHater NEVER posts da username hack. I only changed da thread title!!!! :D:D:D:D

I'M a forum wrecking, CENSORING, THREAD AND POST ALTERING MORON !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie, tell everyone how many Wacko forums you have ruined, how many forums have fired you as administrator and how many forums you have operated that simply shut down as the best way to get rid of you !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Looks at da time of da last four posts.*

Oops...I must of forgot to log out and lot in as Jesse between a few of da posts!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Do tell!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Jezzie, tell everyone how many Wacko forums I have ruined, how many forums have fired me as administrator and how many forums I have operated that simply shut down as the best way to get rid of me !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'M a forum wrecking, CENSORING, THREAD AND POST ALTERING MORON !!!!

er, we already know that!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=934629&postcount=32"]Still waiting for you to answer this question Jezzie !!!![/URL]

[SIZE="6"]YOU PATHETIC FLOP !!!![/SIZE] :mad::mad::mad:

Posted by final kaoss

I'm sure he'd answer... if you unbanned him at http://forumpostersunion.com :P

Posted by Jesse Smith

He's actually banned every one form posting!!! Go try to make a post show up there!!!! He just likes to have a graveyard where only he can post!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jezzie, tell everyone how many Wacko forums I have ruined, how many forums have banned me and how many forums I have operated that simply shut down as the best way to get rid of me !!!

OK, if you say so....you have ruined seven forums so far, starting with WackoSEO, you've turned Forum Posters Union in to a graveyard, you killed random-info.com, you killed forum.shoemoney.com...should I keep going!!!!

You've been banned from DigitalPoint, SEO Chat, Site Point, Webmaster World...should I keep going??!!!

You've shut down a few forums just to get rid of yourself. For examle, once you made a Google forum...that you just killed before it started even geting visitors (Heck, it was so dead that I didn't even post on it!!!), you got an India Search form that is a graveyard....

Heck, at [url=http://www.webproworld.com/381838-post23.html]this forum[/url] they think you're a robot!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting kgun: But who is AnthonyCea with 13001 posts that link to my link collection:

To me it seems like a Bot with a beautiful picture with access to Googles spam report form :shock:.

:D:D:D:D:D

Heck, every one knows that every where you go, you get banned!!!!

http://www.webproworld.com/search-engine-optimization-forum/71498-client-wants-me-buy-him-links-what-should-i-do-2.html#post390650

Quoting janeth: anthonycea,

I'm surprised that forum admins. let you change your user name.

I'm guessing that since anthonycea had been banned from almost every forum online that you had no choice.

However it seems to me that most people would have learned after the first couple bans and the closing of the forums that allowed you to remain that your posting style needed to change.

Posted by final kaoss

Er, what happened to this place?!

http://www.indiasearch.org/forum/

*looks at link* Ack!!!! http://www.indiasearch.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=72
"Learn forum management at ForumPostersUnion.com "

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting final kaoss: Er, what happened to this place?!

http://www.indiasearch.org/forum/

:eek: You are very good at finding his graveyards!!! :D:D:D

LOL!! Just look at the date of da last posts on da forums!! And you guys think this place is dead!!! THAT'S dead!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

lol that forum never lived to see the light of day :P

Posted by WackoHater

Any forum you two morons have been fired from are GREAT SUCCESSES IN ANYONE'S BOOK !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now that didn't take long for you to go from being happy that I'm wacko, to geting back to normal, being :mad: at da wacko!!! :D:D:D

Ack...more people like WackoHater being nice and happy than :mad:!!!! grrrr!!!!!

Posted by final kaoss

So smoke more pot then in that insane asylum of yours that you call a home.:D:D:D

Posted by gamer gaming

2 things,1 who started that poll and 2 anyone seen someone named turning

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="6"]Jezzie, you're the greatest !!!! [/SIZE] :)

So um, buddy, then why did you ban me from your graveyard...even though I havn't even been posting there!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No need to ban you when you don't post, when you start posting that's the time to ban your entire IP range !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, except no one can post, because since you stink so much at stoping SPAM, you have to approve every thing!!!!!!! No wounder it's called Forum Posters Graveyard!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er, if you had any vBulletin skills, you would know how to make it so only members that have made say less than 10 posts would require being approved!!! Heck, there's a mod made that makes it so you can only allow links after XX posts have been made, but since you're a total n00bie, you don't know how to add that restriction!!! Like I said, you need me there to do da admin job for you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er, like you said yourself...

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Jesse, we can't afford to ban you like every one bans me man!

And for (wacko1337) who thinks all of my quotes I post of you are made up...

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/showpost.php?p=12675

er, you might wanna delete that post, just like you deleted a bunch of other posts!! And you cray and ball about posts being deleted!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by final kaoss

Jesse why do you ban your other accounts on different forums?