EVE-online

Posted by scrin

hello.
i am nieuw on bord but whassen saw the mmorpg game eve not here eny where.
sow i wanne ask ive meby some people here likes to go in to the galaxys of eve.

its a huge game with a huge play time before you finish the total end.
better say ive got nearly no end.

sow what is deferent on the game than the most mmorpg's

eve is totaly running on the players.
the market is running bij players.
trading transport missions/quests
player vs player combats.
flying huge ships with freaking alot of shoot power.
fly litlle ships with heavy armor or atack.
going rule with a corps or going higher with alliances and try to rule over systems.
and you can do much more.

eve got in the beginning month litle bit boring couse you fly realy in nothing after you play longer you while see your self grow by time.

houw go's that growing?

in eve you dont got levels!!!!
you got in eve skills that you need to train before you can use some kinda items or ships or make some things. and it gos houw more skill points you got juste more you can do. BUT you can lose skill points too so you can drop some lower when you not watch out.

sow its to huge to explain al here. its better when you get intrested go to google end search for EVE-online and you find him directly ;).
you gotte 14 days free trail time. after you can chose you wanne go over to pay alt or stop.
costs arre round the 12 to 14euro's and got alot of diferent paymethodes.

when you wanne find me in game than you need to search for scheve and i while help with al your questions and help to get a good start.

i hope that i can see you in the game. it likes me cool to play with bunches of more people.

have good day and see you later aligator.

scheve

Posted by Dr. Rockso

My eyes started to bleed after I read that.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I know I'd like it once I'm into it, but there's way too much time involved in even getting started. which has kinda kept me from getting into it you know?

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'll buy it if someone here wants to play it with me.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Just finished downloading the free 2 week trial of EVE. Spring break, free game, perfect storm!

Posted by scrin

Quoting WillisGreeny: Just finished downloading the free 2 week trial of EVE. Spring break, free game, perfect storm!

you can play with me.

search in the people and places page for scheve

i can help with most questions.

i hope to see you there.

gr
scheve

Posted by WillisGreeny

So, to anyone that is slightly concerned about where I've been, I've been playing this game instead of posting here. I know, you all love me so so much and were worried sick and all that ****.

Posted by killjoyking6969

idk doesnt sound that intersting but ill give it a try