Jesse should upgrade to this hosting

Posted by final kaoss

Only $6.50 a month with a free domain when you sign up :D:D:D

The poor poor decade old server that vgchat is on is starting to show it's age with its slowness...

http://www.superbhosting.net/website-hosting/services/universal.php
General Features

* 750GBs of monthly traffic
* 50GBs of disk space
* 2500 email accounts (1GB)
* Host up to 11 web sites
* 5 MySQL dataBases
* Dedicated IP
* Full FTP access
* Daily backup of data
* Live 24x7x365 customer support
* 30 day guarantee

Software & Applications

* WebSiteCreator (8 Pages)
* WordPress blog software
* LifeType blog software

Website Promotion

* $25 Google AdWords Credit
* $25 Yahoo Sponsored Search Credit
* Free 1 Year Ratepoint Membership

Account Upgrades

* Infinity Plan - $11.50
* WebSiteCreator Pro - $7.50/m
* WebSiteCreator Ecommerce - $14.50/m
* Reseller FTP - $7.50/m
* RapidSSL Certificate $29/y

Posted by Dexter

Doesn't sound positive for the general members. I don't think we want to upgrade and have to wait 6 more months for Jesse to finally apply all our little tweaks and gadgets that we so enjoy. I vote no.

Posted by final kaoss

Um yeah, this isn't directed to the members, it's directed to Jesse.

Posted by Dexter

But we will all suffer from it. I feel more involved than Jesse because I spend more time here and probably care more about this place than he does.

Posted by final kaoss

Him moving to a different & faster server wont cause any "suffering" and if you think it will, then you must not know very much about backups & what they are. Chances are you wouldn't even knew it happened because with a database this size (probably 1-2 gigabytes) the transfer would be done in an hours time or less. About you feeling more involved, it's his choice, he owns this site, no body else does, therefore it's his ultimate decision, not yours or anyone elses.

Quoting Dexter: But we will all suffer from it. I feel more involved than Jesse because I spend more time here and probably care more about this place than he does.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up moron, he has a dedicated server with all his sites on it and you want him to move to shared hosting.

YOU ARE A BIGGER MORON THAN JEZZIE:jesse:DUMB BELL.

JEZZIE SHOULD SIMPLY BAN YOUR ENTIRE IP RANGE, YOU ARE BIGGEST PROBLEM HE HAS, PERIOD, END OF STORY !!!

Posted by final kaoss

lol, he has a super old server and he's admitted that. The server is at least 14 years old and is long due for an update, so no, you shutup. All I ever see from you is spam & even more spam, theres another reason for you to shutup. And as for banning people, he should permanently ban you, move on with his life and quit trying to drive you insane and instead be more focused on this community. Now be a good little freak & go crawl over to your dead WackoPostersGraveyard.

Quoting WackoHater: Shut up moron, he has a dedicated server with all his sites on it and you want him to move to shared hosting.

YOU ARE A BIGGER MORON THAN JEZZIE:jesse:DUMB BELL.

JEZZIE SHOULD SIMPLY BAN YOUR ENTIRE IP RANGE, YOU ARE BIGGEST PROBLEM HE HAS, PERIOD, END OF STORY !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Hang yourself you low self esteem scamming signature spamming d i t c h, guess what, when you disappear, NO:jesse:ONE will miss you arsewipe !!!

Posted by final kaoss

If and when you learn how to properly write & stay on topic nobody will miss you either, oh and quit trying to use old & expired puns like "guess what, when you disappear, NO:jesse:ONE will miss you" otherwise, don't try to accuse jesse, junior senior nor anybody else of doing it, it's time you quit this bullsh1t arguing with jesse, grow the hell up, visit a few bars & start acting your age, until then, you will see absolutely NO respect from anybody at ANY community.

Quoting WackoHater: Hang yourself you low self esteem scamming signature spamming b i t c h, guess what, when you disappear, NO:jesse:ONE will miss you arsewipe !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Hit the road troll, you are worthless in every way, your sites, your ideas, your posts, your signature spamming !!!

You get that hosting package and spam your own idiotic forums, OK ??

Posted by final kaoss

Yes we all know your worthless :D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: Hit the road troll, I'm worthless in every way, My sites, My ideas, My posts, My signature spamming !!!

You get me that hosting package and spam my dead idiotic forums, OK ??

Posted by WackoHater

Here is an easy way out since you are a coward like JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell.

Take a gun, point it to your head, pull the trigger, problems are over then !!!

Posted by final kaoss

I got a better solution, fine & charge you for electronic harassment & watch your donkey rot away in jail.

Quoting WackoHater: Here is an easy way out since you are a coward like JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell.

Take a gun, point it to your head, pull the trigger, problems are over then !!!

Posted by WackoHater

It never ceases to amaze me as to how an extreme moron like you gets dumber with every post !!!

Now drink the Jim Jones Kool-Aid and end your misery Son !!!

Posted by final kaoss

time for you to shutup & look at some pics.

[IMG]http://www.bisbeemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/margay-tiger-cat-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.bisbeemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/margay-tiger-cat-3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.bisbeemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/margay-tiger-cat-5.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: Doesn't sound positive for the general members. I vote no.

Quoted for truth!!!

Quoting WackoHater: he has a dedicated server with all his sites on it and you want him to move to shared hosting.

Quoted for truth!!!! er, what da wacko!!! :eek: I gave you GREEN rep!!!!!! :eek:

er, if you would like me to reverse that, let me know!!! Some times I'm not sure if you like having the lowest rep number, or hate it!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting final kaoss: lThe server is at least 14 years old and is long due for an update, so no, you shutup.

psst, n00bie, I first got a web site in 1996, then didn't get a dedicated server until 2001, and I've had one server upgrade since then. aka, I've been on this server for about five or six years. Big difference from 14 years.

Now, carry on with the bashing WackoHater!! That's one good thing you do here!!! Keep up da good work!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, and WackoHater is da last member I would ban!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Sure Jezzie, I would do anything for high reputation on this forum.....

[SIZE="5"]NOW HANG YOURSELF ABOVE YOUR GRAN DAD'S BED YOU ARSE !!!![/SIZE]