Most Under-rated, underknown Wii games?

Posted by Sk2k52

Whenever I look for wii games I get recommended the same ones over and over, rarely do I see people talking about mroe than a zelda, mario, brawl, or similar game. So VGChat, what games do you think are underrated for the Wii, deserving more recognition, and why?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Dragon Warrior Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors: A beautiful Dragon Warrior game with fun use of the Wiimote for hacking and slashing. Not a very deep game, but action-packed and entertaining. The graphics and music are phenomenal, too.

Lost Winds: Still Wiiware's best game, in my opinion. A great side-scrolling platformer with a heavy focus on exploration and puzzle-solving. Decent amount of secrets to find, too. I hope the next installment comes out soon.

Posted by Ant

Lost Winds is OVER-rated as far as I'm concerned. Extremely boring.

In any case, if you like crazy top-bottom style shooters Castle Shikigami 3 is pretty good. Most of the time you can find it new for $20, probably less new.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: In any case, if you like crazy top-bottom style shooters Castle Shikigami 3 is pretty good. Most of the time you can find it new for $20, probably less new.

Whoa, isn't that series super rare and expensive on other systems (like the PS2)?

Posted by Ant

I think the previous versions (1&2) were on the PS2, though I had no idea if they were rare or not. As for the 3rd it's not all that rare, not yet anyways. :cool:

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Sk2k52;933156]Whenever I look for wii games I get recommended the same ones over and over, rarely do I see people talking about mroe than a zelda, mario, brawl, or similar game. So VGChat, what games do you think are underrated for the Wii, deserving more recognition, and why?

Wii has barely any decent games, that's why.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

house of the dead: overkill

never hear anyone talking about it, despite it being a p. ownage game

Posted by Speedfreak

Oh wait.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn HURRR