Anyone played it yet? Is it good? etc.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

maybe i should get this game

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

also no it sucks, rts for babies with like five units for each race

Posted by cool gamer dad

im gonna be the boxer of halo wars

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting The X: also no it sucks, rts for babies with like five units for each race

gross k I won't get it.

don't know how much longer i can stand looking at my sig, please make me a new one!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/12/chun_li_girl_fighting_2.jpg[/IMG]

that's better, thanks!

Posted by Random

Meh Games not bad. I enjoy RTS games so it was up my alley. The only thing I really hate about this game is the fact that I can't build hundreds of units like in CC or AOE. I've got like 50 units which is gay and retarded, and kind of looks like what Luxembourg would use to invade Germany. FTW?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty rad baby rps. Like, if you've never played one seriously before this is an awesome way to start. But if you've played a good one or many it's like haha wow

Posted by Sapphire Rose

DL'd it, played it. Sticking to AoE III for my rts.

Posted by Dexter

This was actually the first of its kind for me so I enjoyed myself a little. I couldn't see Angel enjoying it too much.

How come? I like strategy games.

Rent it dude, you'll like it. But it's not worth the price.

Posted by Dexter

I bet she'll find it repititive and become bored with it before she gets halfway through it. Pretty much right at the point I started to get into it, she'll lose interest. Could be wrong.

If she digs strategy games but doesn't have a hardon for rts I can see her liking it. Who knows though. I mean, it's not even that long anyways.

I'll rent it, then we'll see.

Posted by Dexter

That's all it's worth anyway. A simple rent. 2 days and you should be good to move on.

1000G?

Not a chance.

Posted by Dexter

Oh man, there's no way. Most are easy, except for about 2 or 3 that seem crazy to get. That one about the score seems like a joke. Forget about it.

Just do it.