The World's End

Posted by Dr. Rockso

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/04/03/edgar-wright-and-simon-pegg-going-to-the-worlds-end/

Part of the Cornetto Trilogy. Hopefully since this was in 2008 they're working on it by now and will be officially announced sometime in the near future.

Posted by brock9233

I think it will be another piece of **** like 2012.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting brock9233: I think it will be another piece of **** like 2012.

Either you're a bot or a complete dumbass - I still haven't figured out which. Edgar Wright is a great director, with movies such as Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, as well as television show Spaced under his belt; whereas Roland Emmerich is the man behind such atrocities as 10,000 BC, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow and Godzilla - although I might give him The Patriot and Independence Day as passable films. Roland Emmerich is a terrible director who makes movies that should only be released during the Summer so that his target audience will be able to see his films on their school vacations.

Posted by Kutlass

*yawn* NEXT.

Posted by Crazy K

**** yes, why didn't I catch this when it was first posted! Oh well, I'll be there opening day for sure. I loved Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, as well as Spaced, so I'm ready.