DEATH HELIX

Posted by Ant

So I used my webcam to get a video of a video my friend took way back in ot 03 when we all went to Six Flags. The part I took was of the ride Goldrusher and you can hear me in the back screaming the whole way through about various death traps and killing chris and what have you. So at the end you'll see myself, billards, the judge, and another friend of ours.

[youtube=hW9vI018eUg]hW9vI018eUg[/youtube]

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HI BOYS!

Posted by Omni

I like that there's IM sounds on there because you taped it with your webcam.

Posted by Ant

I like that too!

Posted by Omni

I was also going to say that the coaster looks kind of boring compared to most that I've been on, but the stuff you guys said was amusing at times.

Posted by Ant

It's the one of the smallest coasters there. We rode it 3 times in a row that day :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

lol woo short hair

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

whoa buddy lookin weird there with your hair

Posted by Ant

lol here's another

[youtube=U13oa8TdAxw]U13oa8TdAxw[/youtube]

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: whoa buddy lookin weird there with your hair

lol ya i no rite.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

six flags? more like six fags

Posted by cool gamer dad

[IMG]http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v353/249/59/1517971284/n1517971284_23627_5959.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Slade

Haha these rule. MORE LONGHAIRED JUDGE

Posted by The Judge

Quoting cats: [IMG]http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v353/249/59/1517971284/n1517971284_23627_5959.jpg[/IMG]

I was 100% convinced this was a screenshot from one of the vids ant posted, with the person in the middle being me.

Posted by The Judge

Also I should mention I was doing thumbs up to everyone and everything in sight for roughly 95% of that day, to the point where people would recognize me later in the day, and my thumbs were aching at the end of it.

The best part was at De Ja Vu, where at the end of it, people were clapping and cheering for me, but that's a story for another time.

Posted by Ant

I also had to double check if that was you or not in the middle.

Posted by coromoro

That looks like a pretty shi[b]tty ride, but I liked seeing you, Anty. ;)[/b]

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Ant: I also had to double check if that was you or not in the middle.

it's a pic of some dudes i know at one of the senior trips, but i stayed home and played rainbow six