How Often Do You Poop?

Posted by Last Fog

I came across an article in a magazine saying that most Americans don't defecate often enough, and that you should go at least once a day to keep your colon clean.

I go on average 2-3 times a day, some days more. It was shocking to think that some people can go a whole day without dumping out. I honestly don't remember going a whole day without pooping in my life.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Last Fog: It was shocking to think that some people can go a whole day without dumping out.

That's nothing!!!! It depends on what you eat!!! A while back, for a few years, I took a dump...once a WEEK!!!!!!!!! Of course that generates constipation!!!! :D

Now I go about twice a day. Heck, once I went about every 15 minutes all through out da night!!!!!!!! :eek: er, da worst thing about a colonoscopy isn't having a camera stuck up your tush and around da corner and around da corner again, it's spending da night cleaning your large intestines out!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

Generally every other day.

Posted by O.T.L

It's not good to go poop once every other day!?

Here I thought I was a badass.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Last Fog: I came across an article in a magazine saying that you should go at least once a day to keep your colon clean.

Obviously the writers who wrote that article are total n00bies, going p00p once a day doesn't 'keep your colen clean'. Not even close!!!! After you go p00p, you still got stuff in there. Hince the reason it takes all night p00ping every 15 minutes to get it clean enough for the camera to get stuck up it to take pictures for a colonoscopy. And that's on a liquid diet for a day before you do the every 15 minute p00ping. It takes around six to eight hours of going p00p about every 15 minutes before it's ahem...clean, where you're 'p00ping' out water!!!! By then the water look like clean pure water comeing out you *beep*!!!! Now THAT'S a clean colen!!!! :D:D:D

Next topic idea: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine_Therapy]Urine therapy[/url]. Ask your doctor about drinking your own Urine as a cure!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

probably once or twice a day on average.

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, same. it's good to think about every once in a while.

Posted by junior senior

check my blog

Posted by pkt

I poop at least once a day. However I find myself getting less out sometimes than others. Is that cause to be concerned?

Posted by Ant

yes very

Posted by Phantasm

once a day. never fails

Posted by Red

I'M ONLY POSTING IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I SAW PHANTASMA'S NAME!

and ussually once, randomly I'll go 2-3 times a day in a week span.

Posted by Stalolin

p. sure that pooping varies with people and keeping your colon clean is bull****

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Stalolin: p. sure that pooping varies with people and keeping your colon clean is bull****
EAT MOAR FIBER

Posted by Foppy D

jeez I poop at least twice a day. But only between the hours of 8:00AM and 12:25PM.

Posted by Ant

Strict 4 hour poop time.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I poop randomly.

Posted by Ant

without warning, often causing a biggggg mess.

It's p. inconvenient most times.

Posted by The Judge

Once a day, two at most.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

every full moon, during my transformation

Posted by Xero

At least once a day.

Posted by O.T.L

If you replace any poop word with Masterbait, and anything about the colon area with private parts, this thread is hilarious!

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Last Fog: I came across an article in a magazine saying that most Americans don't MASTERBAIT often enough, and that you should go at it at least once a day to keep your Penis clean.

I go on average 2-3 times a day, some days more. It was shocking to think that some people can go a whole day without masterbaiting. I honestly don't remember going a whole day without jerking it in my life.

LOL

Posted by Dexter

I would never.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting O.T.L: LOL

It'd be funnier if you could spell. :o

Posted by O.T.L

I did some research on this masterbait word... Turns out its spelled M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-E.

[IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n406/O-T-L/Everytimeyoumasturbate.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Random

Are we talking normal poop, or incredible hulk green poop?

Posted by coromoro

Quoting O.T.L: I did some research on this masterbait word... Turns out its spelled M-A-S-T-U-R-B-A-T-E.[/IMG]

Correct! Masterbait would be like a huge, succulent worm.

I haven't masturbated in awhile. should get on that

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

lol, masturbation

if I paid for shipping charges, think you can send me some of your feces :O

Posted by Ch

I poop once a day. But some days I poop twice.

I poop too much.

Posted by The underground

2-3 times a day but i had a mexican night last night so about 7-10 today lol

Posted by coromoro

You had a Mexican...? Cannibal BASTARD.

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting Random: Are we talking normal poop, or incredible hulk green poop?

That's only after I eat at Applebee's and have spinach-artichoke dip for my whole meal.