Posted by final kaoss

And she wonders why she got banned.

Quoting junior senior: boys, where was your most embarrassing boner

Welcome to Wacko University you insane freak WackoHater!!:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Duh, where do you think they occure??!!! In our toes??!!! :D

Posted by Stalolin

i had a whole bunch in my mormon seminary class

no one saw but they were pretty embarrassing because you're supposed to be a pure little angel in those classes you cannot have boners

Posted by junior senior

really?

Posted by Stalolin

no

i'm lying

everything i've ever said is made up

i'm actually a 32 year old dentist that is happily married to one of my former dental assistants and i have three kids

Posted by cool gamer dad

you know, i rarely ever get boners. the last time i got one in semi-public was when i had to pee hella bad for like, 2 hours but i was in the car so it doesnt really count.

can't even get it up to masturbate really.

Posted by junior senior

lol that SUCKS go to the doctor

Posted by Phantasm

In math class.
We were doing math problems on the blackboard and so they called my name.

when i got up i rapidly accommodated my cak in a way no one would notice.
I'd imagine some did notice, but idk.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=cats;932663]you know, i rarely ever get boners. the last time i got one in semi-public was when i had to pee hella bad for like, 2 hours but i was in the car so it doesnt really count.

can't even get it up to masturbate really.

yeah, p. sure that's something that happens as you get older

happens to me too man

Posted by junior senior

no sex drive
overload of anime
you're gay

Posted by Stalolin

cool story bro

Posted by Slade

There's definitely a shift in your sex drive around that age, but... plenty of (fit) guys have no issues until they're just too ****ing old.

it's totally depression in both cases. destroyer of boners

I distinctly remember a lot of discomfort in PE classes early in high school. It was the reason I started wearing boxer briefs, but sometimes that wasn't enough and I'd just have this fukken dick sticking out of my shorts. top or bottom. top was more embarrassing because I had to hold my shirt down all the time. wonder how many people noticed

Posted by junior senior

explain please; i can't get a good visual

Posted by Slade

Okay, imagine the horizon as the sun is setting behind a mountain. The outline of that mountain is the top of my gym shorts, and the sun is my dick. So I'd run around the gym holding my shirt down so I wouldn't blind anyone with my sun dick.

Posted by Foppy D

there is nothing embarrassing about my penis

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Slade: Okay, imagine the horizon as the sun is setting behind a mountain. The outline of that mountain is the top of my gym shorts, and the sun is my dick. So I'd run around the gym holding my shirt down so I wouldn't blind anyone with my sun dick.

draw it

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Foppy D: there is nothing embarrassing about my penis

except those kids!!! lol!!!!!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Slade: Okay, imagine the horizon as the sun is setting behind a mountain. The outline of that mountain is the top of my gym shorts, and the sun is my dick. So I'd run around the gym holding my shirt down so I wouldn't blind anyone with my sun dick.

i so wish i could rep you right now

i p. much walk around with a perma-boner

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, gym class boners were pretty embarrassing.

Posted by Ant

don't recall ever having an issue like that.

though sometimes at work the hot weather girl(s) I get a chubby. but never a full fledged boner.