Final Fantasy VII vs WoW

Posted by final kaoss

Which do you prefer? FF7 or WoW. Which do you think is more popular? (in wow, 1 person can make over 20+ accounts so 10 million people could only really be about 1-2 million in this light).

For me FF7 has excellent nostalgia and it's just an epic rpg all the way around. With WoW it takes them a long time to create new "continents" that are about half the size or so of eastern kingdom.

And for plenty of FF7 nostalgia check out these midi's http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff7/ff7mid.html

Posted by maian

...Why are these two games even being compared? They're pretty much entirely different.

...In any case, Majora's Mask takes my vote.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

jesus christ

BALDUR'S GATE

Posted by final kaoss

For greatest game of all time.

Quoting maian: ...Why are these two games even being compared? They're pretty much entirely different.

Posted by Stalolin

10 bux says this is a joke thread

Posted by maian

Quoting final kaoss: For greatest game of all time.

[quote]world of warcraft

lol

Posted by Speedfreak

"FF7 has excellent nostalgia"

So you're basically saying your tastes haven't matured beyond such an idiotic story starring retarded characters, by your own choice you keep yourself in a bubble of childhood memories to protect you from the opinions you might form if you played it again with an objective mindset.

Well at least it won't suck your life away. FF7 gets my vote.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i vote for kill maian

Posted by buddha

Lol final fantasy 7 by a long shot!! wow is great when it comes to teaming up with others completing dungeons and getting epic loot but it does eventually lead to a rince and repeat formula in my opinion. ff7 has a brilliant story with a great soundtrack and interesting characters which is the main reason its scribed so fondly in everyones memories today. To be fair I wouldnt enjoy ff7 now to the same extent that I did so many years ago but thats only due to the load times in and out of battle that were the norm back in 1997. you cant say its not a great game now due to technological limitations at the time so in my opinion it goes to ff7 and I dont see any game in d future ever beating it.

Posted by Linko_16

For a moment I assumed that the thread title was a typo and it was meant to say "Final Fantasy XI," but I guess I shouldn't've been that optimistic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

which is better, bananas or trucks

this thread is about as valid as that question. lock/delete imo

Posted by Ant

eh, I'd go with the banana.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Banana Trucks

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dr. Rockso;932844]Banana Trucks

NO

NO

YOU CANNOT HAVE WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY VIICRAFT

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Lord of Spam;932601]which is better, bananas or trucks

this thread is about as valid as that question. lock/delete imo

YOU CAN ONLY COMPARE TWO IDENTICAL GAMES.

WHICH, THEREFORE, DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF COMPARISON.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Speedfreak: YOU CAN ONLY COMPARE TWO IDENTICAL GAMES.

WHICH, THEREFORE, DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF COMPARISON.
:rolleyes:

Tell me then, Kirby's Adventure or Duke Nukem? And defend your reasoning by comparing and contrasting the two.