Should I spend $800 on a kitty

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

y/n

Posted by Dexter

No.

but it's a really cool kitty!
[IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o311/caligo_avalonis/ramalft55.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

There are cheaper really cool kitties.

but not pedigrees

if i want to breed then it'll be around 2k

Posted by Dexter

Oh, if you're looking into breeding and getting money back from this investment, then I say yes, absolutely. You remember when I was breeding the pups? I made wicked cash with little work involved. You're fully into animals and I bet you'd make some great cash. It's a good thing to try out in life. I'm glad I took the time and energy to try it out. I'll never do it again, but there are no regrets and I have many fantastic puppy memories from it.

I would love to breed but if you're going to do it right and only have one cat, I don't think I'll be making much money from it...idk I'll have to do some research. I want to have a pile of kittens running around.

Did you show your parent dogs?

Posted by Stalolin

is that a ****ing savanna cat

one of my friends has been wanting one for years

personally i think they seem really awesome

Posted by Stalolin

and yes if it's a savannah cat get it

GET IT

I'd loooove a Savannah but they're even more expensive. hmm

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dexter what the hell man

when did you get so negative

plus they are hard to come by and breed unless you get F5s (male anyways)

Posted by Synth2012

Really pretty cat. I'd say if you have the money, go for it.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The X;932291]dexter what the hell man

when did you get so negative

p. sure he hates cats

that's the only answer

Posted by Dexter

I love cats. I'd love a normal cat just as much as these pedigrees. Just because humans say a cats life is worth so much doesn't make me feel or treat those cats any better or differently. My cats were free and I love them. For Lisa, she doesn't have a good enough income to put so much money towards one cat when I believe she's more like me and would be perfectly content with a regular cat.

Posted by junior senior

yes get the kitty

Quoting Dexter: I love cats. I'd love a normal cat just as much as these pedigrees. Just because humans say a cats life is worth so much doesn't make me feel or treat those cats any better or differently. My cats were free and I love them. For Lisa, she doesn't have a good enough income to put so much money towards one cat when I believe she's more like me and would be perfectly content with a regular cat.

i have a really good income actually...all things considered. i can definitely afford it i would just feel guilty when i should be spending the money on school. or a new bed which i am in dire need of. or drugs.

i wouldn't treat them any differently whether they are free or cost $800. i have two basically free cats that i love dearly. the reasons i would really want a bengal:

-they are highly intelligent and fun to have around
-i need a high energy cat to play with one of my current high energy cats (he is getting destructive) and bengals are nothing but full of energy
-i want a cat that swims!
-they are beautiful

Posted by Dexter

It's starting to sound like a good investment.

Posted by Ant

THE JUDGE's grandma has something like that. though it's even bigger I think. was really cool looking, but skittish :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Dexter;932379]It's starting to sound like a good investment.meow, owned

think i'll get one in the summer or early next year. gonna be awesome

Posted by junior senior

now, post pics of gabriel

he's not in my bedroom right now