Stupid ****ing retards

Posted by Slade

This is the thread where you post comments found on any site at all that exemplify how illiterate and moronic people can be. Whether it's a twelve year old boy musing about how cool he thinks dragons are or a raging drunk old man chewing 'Cope' and browsing skiing videos, their posts belong here! My contributions will follow.

Optional:
-italicize your favorite(s) if you're posting a bunch
-post only other people's comments in a way that could be mistaken as conversational

Background:
I think I came across all of these in one night while looking at Ape Escape videos on youtube. Spaces indicate separate posts, dashes indicate conversations/replies.

ever pipotron have that pipo hemit lamp stange and how can i some text in the amv

I LOVE SPECTER!!!!!!! I love u specter cuz u r cute I Always draw pictures of him.
In one of my binders there is a picture of him on the cover I LOVE U SPECTER!!!!!!!!
So no one steal him from me!! HE IS MINe......
{ u didnt have to make such a big deal about it *me say to myself*
{just kidding i did have to make a big deal about it} SO REMBER HE IS MINE!!!!

specter is a monkey donts tyrtle stupids,silli's

i guess its true still love this song but
i need to know what bliss means oh well back to winkapedia.
-
i think bliss means like love or happiness or somethin like that.
-
oh thanks winkapedia is no good for finding definations of words.
-
ur welcome. anytime u want 2 hear more definitions, ask me.
wikipedias a retarded site anyway. it NEVER helps anyone out!

sooooooo this munkey vid is also a tv vid or youtube vid
(i do have 1 of this game) if it is tell me one of its names
and what tv if it on tv or the youtube name unless it in the game
tell em the game name then plzz

Pipokaru don't yell iv'e never seen the series how the hell should i know whos who?
im in a bad *** **** ****ing bad mood don't get mad at me

that woman way the huge hooters and the bad hair is not there
mom

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?searchid=788575

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

seriously though, i can see myself using this thRAD a lot

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

haha me too dude

what was that thread?

Posted by Omni

This is from a forum that I visit sometimes:

only opeth

only opeth

opeth only

only opeth my life in metallic form

no one else

Each subsequent line represents a different post, and he actually did post 5 times in a row.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The X: http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?searchid=788575

Over 10,000 posts, and u should know about....

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Omni: This is from a forum that I visit sometimes:

only opeth

only opeth

opeth only

only opeth my life in metallic form

no one else

Each subsequent line represents a different post, and he actually did post 5 times in a row.

siiiigh lol. i ****ing love opeth.

Posted by Zeta

Oh man, I don't even know where to begin.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]Guys I want everyone to take a moment with me. This won't be nearly as special a moment for people who already have the game, but for those of you grabbing it today/tonight, join me for a minute.

Think back. Think back to that original pre-rendered trailer all those years ago. I mean ****, what was it 2004? 2005? Anyway, think back. You were most likely one of two people. Either you saw that trailer and said ".....****" or you saw that trailer and said "Bull****." Now jump to 2006. The first real-time trailer is shown to the press behind closed doors. Remember the excitement and speculation? Was it going to be everything we hoped? Was it going to blow balls?

The press reviews are out. The trailer is amazing.

The trailer is made public. We ALL **** our pants, even if we didn't admit it.

Now jump to 2008. The game feels close, REALLY close. More and more media is being released every month. The anticipation grows. Game gets pushed to 2009. People are disappointed, but everyone knows it'll be worth it.

Now it's 2009 and the game is getting so close you can almost touch it.

Now it's February 26th. For some the game is already available, for others it'll hopefully be in our PS3's by 1AM. This is it. This is ****ING IT! It's here you mother ****ers. It's ****ing here.

Now jump back to that pre-rendered trailer...I can't believe this day has come.[quote]

RE-venGE

And yep, today was the day. Only 4 people there, including myself. 1st match was between a Chun-Li and another Sagat player. Chun-Li destroyed the Sagat, as he wasn't that good at all. 2nd round comes up, and it's me vs the Ryu player that moved on with me last week. He wins 2 out of the 3 rounds in the match, then I come back with 2 in a row. Final round comes up, and he has a sliver, and I have a hit or two worth. My 360 controller I was stuck with had a loose joystick, and I can't use the D-pad to save my life on it. I went to do an EX tiger shot, since I could've jumped in with a HK when he was blocking to a crouching MK to another low tiger shot, and that would've been it. But because the joystick was messed up I did an ex tiger uppercut, so he sweeps me. I have no visible health left, yet i'm still alive. With his last EX meter, he throws an EX hadouken and hits me just as i'm getting up, cheap shotting me. I had so little health that it was a guaranteed kill.

I could've done it to him multiple times during the match and won, but I tried to keep it clean, honest and fair. Turns out the saying "nice guys finish last" is true. Everybody in the store, *about 10 people who were there for support* and even the manager agreed it was a dirty/cheap victory.

So yup, my one shot. My one shot at fame, and my shot at the national/world championships, and I blew it. I tried to be nice, and it bit me in the ***. My dream was in my grasp, and I let it slip away. To be honest, I'll never forgive myself. And what's worse is he KNOWS that he only won because I had a messed up stick. Last week he was using 1st player side, *the messed up stick side* and he lost. As soon as we had to fight he zipped over to 2nd player so I'd get the bad controller.

Turns out he plays on XBL as well, so we exchanged gamertags. I get home, and whaddaya know, he's sent me a friend request and wants to fight again. This time I have a non-messed up joystick. I unload every bit of anger, frustration and emotion into my fights with him. Pummel him into the ground with no freaking remorse. I beat him 7 matches to his 0. That's right. ZERO WINS ON HIS PART. He never even came close to beating me. I played as ferociously as I could, cheap-shotting him the same way he did to me. And he just happened to "not have his mic with him at the time" so he couldn't talk. Little miraculous, I thought.

So all in all, needless to say i'm pretty ****ing ****ed off right now. Like I said above, it's always been one of my dreams to be in a national/world championship for a video game, and I had the shot for it, and blew it because I tried to play nice.

I effing blew it...[quote]I'm bit late here, but I read something interesting that may help answer this. Apparently, in the movie "Twilight" the hot vampire boy is actually extremely creepy dude who threatens the main girl and watches her sleep, and she falls madly in love with him. Look at all the teenage girls who are insanely infatuated with this dude and the storyline. Hollywood and TV have been teaching kids for years that being "romantic" ( i.e. obsessive) means a girl will fall in love with you. Just replace "vampire" with "rapist" and this is the message being sent to young boys minds (okay, a bit extreme, but you get the point).

Guys are taught to be the pursuers, and so when we don't develop socially, we take our cues from incorrect sources. Girls are not the aggressors and when they don't get any social development they get weird too but don't throw it at men to be "romantic".

all from the other forums i chill at

Posted by Ant

[quote=denoum via youtube]you ***** *** motherfker i will kill your incest children while i rape your mother you assless ***** dick cum on your bad tooth.

I think the key to all this was the bad tooth.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]I'm a 24-year old virgin who has never done anything with women. When I was in my early teens some girls showed interest in me, but I didn't even momentarily entertain the idea of reciprocating. I could clearly see that doing so would have resulted in a trainwreck, and I was aware of the fact that I wasn't fit to be in a relationship. I don't have any interest in casual sex, hooking up or friends with benefits or whatever the cool kids are doing today, so if I'm ever going to have sex (haha, no) it's going to be with someone I'm hoping to form a serious relationship with. Virginity isn't really my problem since I don't care about sex that much. My problem is that I would some day like to have a girlfriend, but I'm afraid it's impossible.

I will never be able to find the kind of girlfriend I would like to have, and I don't believe in compromise. There's no point in being in a relationship only half-heartedly. I guess what makes me different from most other people is that I'm not desperate (the amount of e/n drama some goons go through just to keep their dicks wet is preposterous). I'm prepared to remain alone until the day I die instead of being in an unhappy or mediocre relationship.
somethingawful forums

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'll just pretend i posted 3/4 of all e/n threads

more hilarious/pathetic than retarded but you know

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]Yup, I watched "Bolt" all by myself last weekend. I think I was the only one there not accompanied by children, but who cares? It's not like you're going to be labeled a pedophile for watching a movie geared toward a younger audience.heh

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=932301&postcount=1

Posted by Slade

Okay I've understood 2 of X's so far. Leaning towards not reading any more walls of text so you better SHAPE UP PAL

ant has the right idea ;)

Posted by Ant

same.

keep up the good work ant

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Slade;932374]Okay I've understood 2 of X's so far. Leaning towards not reading any more walls of text so you better SHAPE UP PALwhat's not to get

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2nitmoh.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

PROBABLY THINKS THE POWER OF *** WILL KEEP IT DOWNLOADING OR SOMETHING RIGHT!?

Posted by Slade

ya once its past 5% u can unplug it its fine downlod

Quoting The X: what's not to get

stuff that I don't wanna point out so you don't explain it cuz I don't wanna know! can't we just move on... no more grudges... a fresh start

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it owns that everyone posts in lowercase now...

[quote]No the article just shows how incompetent and cowardly everyone in India is (between that story and the "commando" picture at the Israeli house, it tells the whole story). The only one doing anything in a crisis is the western photographer LOL. I just came back from 3 weeks in India, the country is really filthy and stupid, the response was much worse than Beslan.

Posted by Ant

what is that in relation to?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the hotel siege

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote]i think the metal genre at this time is more darker..harder...

in the past they not use growl or scream just like now..
they just had a scary costume and make up
character limit, gonna talk about my day. **** my day.

Posted by Ant

Quoting anon: /a/ I need your advice.
I'm currently participating in a student exchange program for a period of two months and live with a japanese family in Tokyo, Japan. I've been here roughly five weeks now and so far got along pretty well with my host family. That was especially true for my 'guest' brother, who is 22 (I'm 18 btw) and, like me, a huge otaku and slightly socially retarded. At first he didn't really talk to me much, but eventually I started watching anime with him, which provided a nice common ground and spawned some very interesting discussions despite the language barrier (I'm not at all fluent in japanese, but I'm improving quickly).
So everything was fine and I was really enjoying my stay. Until four hours ago. Somehow I had this brilliant idea to show 4chan to him, so we could discuss and stuff (he frequents futaba, but never visited 4chan before). I browsed /a/ a while and showed to him some threads on 4chanarchive translating some posts he didn't get. Anyway in one thread I showed him I stumbled upon a post which read "LUCKY ****" with a picture of a pile of **** attached to it. Since I hate Lucky Star I grinned and read it out loud. I knew he was a huge Lucky Star fan and I wanted to tease him a little. I was pretty successful and he displayed some signs of anger. Knowing him to be a pretty humerous and witty person I wanted to go a little futher and proceeded to shout 'LUCKY ****, LUCKY ****' in his face, like the anon I am.
Huge mistake. The ****er instantly snapped and kicked me in the balls and pulled on my hair. It hurt pretty ****ing bad, I tell you. Then he ran out of 'my room' calling me a 'buta'.
I haven't talked to him since and he's not at home at the moment, anyway. I don't know where he went, it's past 12 pm here.

well, not really retarded. but there is a retard in the story!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, why do people even bother fabricating these stories

Posted by Slade

I Really Don't Think I'll Ever Understand What The Internet Does To Some People.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote]Expectations for 5:
1. Wesker fight and you kill him completely
2. HUNK please...
3. Status on all Stars members still alive and what they've been doing
4. Tyrant battle
5. I'd like to fight hunters again...
6. More scary, but I have my doubts since it's coop
7. An alternate costume for Sheva (her name right?) that consists of some kind of skirt so that I can look at her panties
8. Cool puzzles that don't consist of insert crest A here. Either have intelligent puzzles or don't have them at all! >.<
ugj

Posted by The Judge

I expect a b[COLOR="black"]it[/COLOR]chin' Wesker battle. I'll be happy if I have that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you fight him inside a volcano and he falls into the lava apparently

Posted by Linko_16

Quoted post: It is true, all right. And then they go back on it by creating unrealistically-buff characters like Marcus Fenix. Not only is it hypocritial but that look is getting tiring and overdone. They need to get off the "realism" wagon and just come out and admit to stylization.

But then you look at a game like Soul Calibur 4-the characters and environments there are amazing because they don't limit themselves to focusing soley on reality and go for a stylized look, which ultimately just looks better, because it fits the way we WANT it to look rather then being constraine by reality, and as a result we can avoid the "Uncanny Valley" effect.

Another case and point: Okami. It throws realism out the window, but does that make it a bad-looking game? Far from it. Advanced lighting and shading matters not when you've got a cool-looking art style.

Art and Stylization trumphs realism.

That's why I draw my characters the way they are. Reality simply isn't pretty enough for my tastes, this way I can chang the facets of what already exists in reality to make it more appealing. That's what's great about being an artist-being able to step farther from reality.

I dunno if it will be as terribly obvious how stupid this post is not knowing the guy and his work but there it is.

Posted by Ant

the gears characters are pretty far from "realism", but that's just me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

p. sure gears of war isnt aiming for realism