VGchat to close

Posted by WackoHater

This forum will close soon [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=932088&postcount=19"]due to Jezzie altering posts [/URL]and ruining the content here killing participation and interest.

Get your last posts in morons, this dump will disappear fast !!!

I have lost interest in posting here, so has everyone else due to inept forum management and censorship by Super Mod's who have also ruined participation by censorship.

Posted by final kaoss

And how long have you been saying this, for about 3 years now? lol, grow up & start acting your age for once in your pathetic life.

Quoting WackoHater: This forum will close soon due to Jezzie altering posts and ruining the content here killing participation and interest.

Get your last posts in morons, this dump will disappear fast !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, you are another reason this forum is dying, Jezzie allowing you to ruin threads by spamming just to expose your signature with nothing to say.

YOU SUCK WORSE THAN JEZZIE AS A FORUM POSTER !!

Posted by final kaoss

About time you admitted the truth.:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: Yeah, I'm another reason this forum is dying, Jezzie allowing me to ruin threads by spamming just to expose my signature with nothing to say.

I SUCK WORSE THAN JEZZIE AS A FORUM POSTER !!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I have lost interest in posting here.

And how many times have you been saying that!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

How the **** can this guy still do this? Like, it's amazing.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: How the **** can this guy still do this? Like, it's amazing.

Welcome to da world of insanity, how may I help you!!! You might not of noticed, but WackoHater iz an INSANE FREAK!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!![/SIZE]

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

[SIZE="7"][CENTER]I AM NOT INSANE !!!![/CENTER][/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

Get your insane arse back to the old folks center where you belong!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: [CENTER][SIZE="5"]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!![/SIZE]

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

[SIZE="7"][CENTER]I AM INSANE !!!![/CENTER][/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

LOL!!! WackoHater, replies like that are *EXACTLY* why I'm a major wacko when replying to your posts!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, YES, you ARE insane!!! :D:D:D:D

WackoHater, look in da dictionary under da word insane and you will see a picture of yourself there!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Add another stooge into the mix with you two moron trolls and spammers and you would have the modern day version of the THREE STOOGES !!!!

ARSEWIPES !!!!

YOU TWO MORONS ARE DUMBER THAN CRAZY ROB AND SHAWN HOGAN !!!

Posted by final kaoss

Speaking of which... Why dont you invite Crazy Rob & Shawn Hogan over here to help drive WackoLover insane?!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: Add another stooge into the mix with you two moron trolls and spammers and you would have the modern day version of the THREE STOOGES !!!!

ARSEWIPES !!!!

YOU TWO MORONS ARE DUMBER THAN CRAZY ROB AND SHAWN HOGAN !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: LOL!!! WackoHater, replies like that are *EXACTLY* why I'm a major wacko when replying to your posts!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, YES, you ARE insane!!! :D:D:D:D

WackoHater, look in da dictionary under da word insane and you will see a picture of yourself there!!! :D:D:D

No, you are a major moron because YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THE INTERNET AS PART OF YOUR PERSONA AND AS A CRY OUT FOR ATTENTION YOU SOCIALLY INEPT SOB !!!

You use the word WACKO as a substitute for the real term you should be using which happens to be..

[CENTER][SIZE="7"] MORONIC:jesse:IDIOT !!!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Posted by Poco

praise allah.

Posted by junior senior

arab money

Posted by final kaoss

arab money? noty.

Posted by final kaoss

Quoted 4 truth:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: No, I'm a major moron because I WANT TO BE KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THE INTERNET AS PART OF YOUR PERSONA AND AS A CRY OUT FOR ATTENTION YOU SOCIALLY INEPT WACKO !!!

I use the word WACKO as a substitute for the real term I should be using which happens to be..

[CENTER][SIZE="7"] MORONIC IDIOT !!!![/SIZE][/CENTER]