Happy birthday Jesse!!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="4"]Now, go hang yourself !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

How sweet!!! Da one person to notice...was WackoHater!!!!!! :eek::eek:

See, I knew we were buddies!!!! You just bash me as a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=932028&postcount=4"]YOU ARSEHOLE, POSTING UNDER MY USER NAME !!!![/URL] [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=932028&postcount=4"]YOU ARSEHOLE, POSTING UNDER MY USER NAME !!!![/URL] [/SIZE]

Ummm, YOU made that post!!!!!!!!!!! You've lost your mind!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

happy birthday jesse :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!! Remember, (:jesse:)n my birthday, you sh(:jesse:)uld be bashing me !!!!!!!!!! Pretend I'm Wack(:jesse:)Hater t(:jesse:)day !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

Posted by WackoHater

Hang yourself above your mother's bed for your birthday JesZZZie !!!

Posted by O.T.L

Like!!!! :D Happy Birthday dude!!! :D:D:D:D !!! omgosh:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

NO:jesse:ONE loves you NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!

Posted by final kaoss

actually it appears that you & jesse are pretty gay for one another...:jesse:

Quoting WackoHater: NO:jesse:ONE loves you NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

No, I think that you are a moronic arsehole who is just here to spam his crappy sites, that is what is gay arsewipe, your mind !!!

If Jezzie had any brains, which he certainly lacks, your arse would be gone, IP range and all.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: If Jezzie had any brains, which he certainly lacks, your arse would be gone, IP range and all.

I got half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair. IQ 300. I'm a clone of Rush Limbaugh. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You attract morons like ScalyaScum, that is why he copies your every move and even posts after your idiotic style, that kid is a bigger JackArse than you are and a much bigger moron !!!

Posted by final kaoss

Rofl, you cant stay away from him. You come over here to post to.... lets see... Jesse Smith!!:jesse: your so obsessed with him that you've posted to him over 2000 times... in this forum alone!!:jesse: obviously your trying to get some form of attention from :jesse: :D:D:D and now we all know that your gay for him:jesse:!!:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: No, I think that you are a moronic arsehole who is just here to spam his crappy sites, that is what is gay arsewipe, your mind !!!

If Jezzie had any brains, which he certainly lacks, your arse would be gone, IP range and all.

Posted by WackoHater

Hang yourself you idiotic moronic immature low life spamming little dude !!!

You are the moron parasite that that idiot Jexxie allows to spam his forum for no reason, showing how desperate you both are for attention YOU FOOL !!!

Posted by final kaoss

Oh you've made 2300 posts & I'M the one desperate for attention? rofl!!

Quoting WackoHater: Hang yourself you idiotic moronic immature low life spamming little wacko !!!

You are the moron parasite that that idiot Jexxie allows to spam his forum for no reason, showing how desperate you both are for attention YOU FOOL !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Face it moron, you are just here to spam your crappy cloned sites with all the content you cut and pasted from other sites, Jezzie is simply such a large moron that he allows you to spam his site with content you stole from his websites !!!

What a couple MAJOR ARSEHOLES YOU BOTH ARE !!!
:p:

Posted by final kaoss

Um no, your the one hording away content as seen [URL="http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=932042&postcount=8"]here[/URL].

And as for the codes for the site in my sig, I'm transferring them from this old site of mine http://nintendo2.t35.com

Quoting WackoHater: Face it moron, you are just here to spam your crappy cloned sites with all the content you cut and pasted from other sites, Jezzie is simply such a large moron that he allows you to spam his site with content you stole from his websites !!!

What a couple MAJOR ARSEHOLES YOU BOTH ARE !!!
:p:

Posted by WackoHater

final kaoss, WILL YOU MERRY ME???!!!!!!!!!!! Pwetty pweze!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: he copies your every move and even posts after your idiotic style, that kid is a bigger JackArse than you are and a much bigger moron !!!

What da wacko!!!!!!!!!! I'm da one that should be driving you insane da most!!!! Not some kid!!!! er, all he's doing is doing what he's supposed to be doing, driving you insane!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D