Hanging myself is an open option

Posted by WackoHater

I'm (:jesse:) a post altering, forum killing moron and I really do feel like hanging myself (:jesse:) for being such a destructive idiot, hell I can't even run a Wacko forum properly and all of them have been destroyed or closed down due to my dereliction and lunatical conduct.

I (:jesse:) have been banned from and have been fired from so many forum administration jobs due to my uncontrollable lunacy that there is no real way to calculate such any longer.

I (:jesse:) need to end it all because no one but NO:jesse:ONE can see any humor in my idiotic behavior and I am destined to be remembered as an EXTREME MORON FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!!

[SIZE="4"][URL="http://usera.ImageCave.com/anthonycea/PS55324.jpg"]I want to hang myself !!![/URL]
[/SIZE]

Posted by final kaoss

So gtfo & hang yourself already :D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: I'm a post altering, forum killing moron and I really do feel like hanging myself for being such a destructive idiot, hell I can't even run a Wacko forum properly and all of them have been destroyed or closed down due to my dereliction and lunatical conduct.

I have been banned from and have been fired from so many forum administration jobs due to my uncontrollable lunacy that there is no real way to calculate such any longer.

I need to end it all because no one can see any humor in my idiotic behavior and I am destined to be remembered as an EXTREME MORON FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!!

[SIZE="4"][URL="http://usera.ImageCave.com/anthonycea/PS55324.jpg"]I want to hang myself !!![/URL]
[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrr!!! I'm da one that's supposed to do da post editing!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]DU:jesse:H !!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOR:jesse:N !!!!![/SIZE] :rolleyes:

Posted by Jesse Smith

How sweet!!! I knew we are buddies!!! Only a buddy would post that twice!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Remember, I drive you insane as a sign of true friendship, just like you bash me as a sign of true friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by junior senior

i bol'd p. hard at the topic title

Posted by WackoHater

Unfortunately the forum is a LOT LESS FUNNY WITH A MORON WHO IS A POST ALTERING IDIOT AS ADMINISTRATOR !!!

PS: With a suck arse sense of humor too !!!

PPS: When you are as dumb as JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell you lose a ton of classic material, but I have it all saved for future publishing anyway, whatever the moron changes, I will publish the original versions myself !!!

[SIZE="6"]PPPS: Yes, he is an extreme moron folks !!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, we are friends. Friends don't talk like that to friends!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Why are you living ???

Posted by final kaoss

his only purpose in life is to drive you insane!!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Why are you living ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Why are you living ???

Because you need a friend!!! And I'm that friend!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by

TESTIES IN UR MOUTH TESTIES IN UR MOUTH!!!!

Posted by junior senior

omg i love you

Posted by final kaoss

well now we know what js likes :D

Quoted post: TESTIES IN UR MOUTH TESTIES IN UR MOUTH!!!!

Quoting junior senior: omg i love you

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting junior senior: omg i love you

[SIZE="7"]D:jesse:HU !!!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by donttazemebro

Optioning myself is an open hanging.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey WackoHater, it looks like you found your new internet partner!!!! :D

donttazemebro meet Wackohater. WackoHater, meet donttazemebro!!!! :D:D:D:D

psst, donttazemebro, WackoHater LOVES to be driven INSANE!!! :D:D:D

Posted by donttazemebro

woo hoo! sup WH