free game lots

Posted by NES MASTER

has any1 else recieved free game lots i have. i've got a n64 and nes that i got for free im also about to get another free nes and 64 with tons of games and a free sega dreamcast if any1 else has luck like me let me know

Posted by Dexter

Absolutely. I always pick up free Nintendo supplies from people who forget they still have them or look at throwing them away. I must have a total of 5 NES systems stored away and maybe 3 64 systems. Last free NES item I recall getting was the glove, which was a true win for me.

Posted by bazariah

lol
i too can say i've had free games and systems, mates growing out of them and stuff

i'll allways remember a day of total win for me when one of the game shops locally to me (part of a chain) had one of their employees stealing games away.. anyways long story short this employee was using a dumpster i used at work, he was storing bags full of ps2 games under the rubbish, so i aquired his items which he'd theived and convieniently lost them within my own collection.. and neighbouring game stores :D.. that day funded a very good xmas and a ton of new games i wanted