also, need some help guys

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Moving in a couple of weeks to be with my sweetums. I've never actually surprised her with something. I just made observations on things I felt she needed. Everything from actual ****ty computer, to a ****ty bed that I couldn't imagine was possible to be slept on. Clothes as well, some were worn to no belief, and other things as well. I'm kind of stuck where I don't know what to get her, but I've yet to do the normal lovey dovey things

I need ideas, so far I only have flowers as an idea. I'm arriving earlier than what she'll expect me, so I don't know what to do to surprise her. ANY IDEA IS AN IDEA, **** help guyz plz :cool:

Posted by coromoro

Take her out to dinner and PROPOSE!!!

Or maybe just a nice dinner. :cool:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

wake her up by having sex

i am so romantic

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I love you

I just lolled so hard. Not proposing dude, not ready for any of that **** yet :-* and a nice dinner would be... well I've done that a few too many times for it to be a surprise. Maybe a fine :D but definitely not a surprise!

if I did try to stick it in her while she's asleep, and wake her up while sexing her up, chances are she'll scream, be horrified, and cry. Since the only other dudes in the household are her brothers, considering no one would break it. I DUNNO

JUST DO IT

Posted by coromoro

You said you wanted to surprise her!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

surprise as in whoa, not make her **** bricks surprise

had to say that before running to bed (H)

Posted by coromoro

Ejaculate on her face as she sleeps. That'd be a pleasant surprise. :love:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

done that before, didn't seem to surprise her... she did seem amused though

lol

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Lisa, this thread was a horrible idea

I'm still getting lols from it though

I'll think of something!

Posted by Slade

If you're already done everything she likes, the only positive option is to force her to like something new. Take her to a dog show.

Are you guys into outdoor stuff?

dog shows are horribly dull.

maybe take her camping!

Posted by Ant

hiking.

serious.

Posted by Dexter

You're bored with the relationship. I used to always want to bring something new into the relationship when it started to get boring and I felt the utter lack of excitement. I didn't know until later that it was simply time to move on and find an entirely new surprise waiting for me around the corner.

Staying with one girl for too long is like staying in one place for too long. You miss out on the rest of the wonders the world has. There's way too much to see and experience to stay in bed with the same dame for too long. Boredom means it's passed the expiration date, this surprise is a fabrication of yourself, and girls suck at hiking.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dexter youse a jerk man

he's absolutely right

except I own at hiking

Posted by Ant

*****es love it

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not sure if I was a douche just now, edit

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Well, dex has me thinking, I'm sure there might be some truth to that, but it's something I've never given some hardcore thought to. Though, all I asked were for some ideas, since I'm not sure how corny my actual idea is. I'm not trying to bring anything new into a relationship, I've yet to even be close to any dame day by day. This move is going to be a shocking and new experience for me, and I hope things go well from there.

But srsly, I just wanted "surprise" ideas since I'm pretty crappy when it comes to these things, always have been, and I turned to my video game brethren :(

I should have realized that it was a bad idea, considering getting cummed on was probably something I was going to expect anyway

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dexter's gay, what does he know

Posted by Slade

Quoting Angelwing: dog shows are horribly dull.

maybe take her camping!

DUH that was the point

*goes to get caught up with rest of thread*

wait I mean they are soooo fun JUST DO IT

they actually aren't that bad if there aren't a bajillion dogs in the specialty class.

Posted by Dexter

Girls slow down my level 23 hiking skills.

I'm not good at giving romantic surprise ideas to other people. I can think of numerous romantic situations for myself, but they are so unique to my relationships that they wouldn't fit with anyone else. Those are usually my favorite romantic surprises; the ones directly related to the couple. Like an inside joke that brings you even closer together and makes her feel as though she couldn't live her life with anyone else, because with no one else could she have done that surprise with.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dexter is an asexual being

and then once the special surprise has commenced and she starts feeling really close to him, he dumps her

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wow that's evil dude, just real evil

no one can trap his soul, he is free like the wind

Posted by Dexter

If I feel the closeness is justified, then I'll roll with it, but all too often I get the feeling that they are trying too hard to forcefully create that special romantic connection instead of waiting for it to naturally occur. I feel like they are all in a rush to fall in love so they sub-consciously lie to themselves to feel as though they have it. What a gamble! They put all their chips in, huge bets, for females have powerful faith in love and promises of devotion and everlasting desire. This is a weakness for me to exploit and use for my own advantages. And as for me, I'm not a gamble, you can count on me to split. The love I sell you in the evening by the morning won't exist. It's not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live. 'Cause what is simple in the moonlight by the morning never is.

Posted by junior senior

buy her sex toys

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

book a really expensive hotel and pound that ***

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

kinda counter-intuitive to the point of having a new house but oh well

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

man, thx 4 nuffin guyz

just gonna stick with what I originally had thought. I appreciate the laughter I got out of it though!

which is!?

make her a pb, cheez whiz and jam sandwich. she will love you forever

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

i don't want to get castrated

:mad:

what were you going to do though

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'll tell you over msn, I have a feeling I'm a cornball ;O