Hey ANT

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

gimme pointers in the game, I'll need help since I don't know how to play fighters that aren't smash bros

thx

yours truly

booby

ssiv tomorrow :cool:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

would get but not into fighters.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

neither am I, lets see if this will break the trend :cool:

Posted by Ant

try pushing all the buttons!

also, use the focus attack. most NOOBS LIKE THE X don't understand how good it actually is for setting up combos

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wow, wavedashing doesn't work in this game

Posted by Ant

dood regular dashing is enough

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=d0cFs5mHQC4]d0cFs5mHQC4[/youtube]

watch this series, play ryu for a while, then maybe chun-li to get a feel for charge characters

focus attacks are good for setting up ultras/supers, you can also use them to cancel special moves which is p. good for big risk moves like tiger uppercut and spinning bird kick

dont jump unless you have a reason to, this aint smash bros

dont use ultras/supers unless you have a move leading into them or your opponent just opened himself up with a high risk move

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

****, 8 minutes? attention span lol, I'll watch it at home

yea, I picked up sagat since he was always my favorite in the series. Nailing moves for me is a pain, not used to doing quarter circles, and then trying to do it twice sends me in a mad frenzy of jumps, like watching a retard play with himself

I was having fun until the boss, I mean I could beat smash on very hard without losing a life and running into both hands with no problems, but this was so depressing. Man I haven't played these type of fighters in such a long time D=

Can't wait to get home and play some more though :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

there is honestly no point in comparing brawl and SFIV, they are entirely different beasts

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Dark Bulb 4.3;932007]****, 8 minutes? attention span lol, I'll watch it at homeit's actually 24 minutes all in all

Posted by Ant

good video, if not outdated.

and lol at picking sagat. total beaner character.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;932019]good video, if not outdated.

and lol at picking sagat. total beaner character.it still teaches the basics of 2D fighters like spacing and crossups, that **** aint changed in like 20 years

ps. sagat owns we gotta have another sagat ryu showdown mang

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not comparing the two, comparing what I can do in a game, and the comments I've read about the way you've **** on the game on the hardest difficulty. That's like comparing the knicks to a basketball team

and I'll play with sagat all I want :'(

FUUUUUU just wanna go home already to play some more

Posted by Ant

he also beat it on easiest with all characters ;)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

protip: do not judge your abilities with this game on the CPU

the CPU can psychically predict oncoming attacks and do charge moves with no charge, but do a couple of lariats and they **** their pants. it's dumb.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i beat hardest with no continues by spamming tiger shots because even hardest AI walks into them

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

why game so much fun

also, ****, just saw the first part of that video, funny, the whole video also applies to smash bros :cool: