Post on my MORONIC AND IDIOTIC forum

Posted by WackoHater

Please post on my (:jesse:) idiotic forum, I (:jesse:) am a forum ruining arsehole and love to ruin threads by altering posts because I love to kill forums due to my condition called ARSEHOLEITIS !!!!

Posted by final kaoss

get lost and quoted 4 truth!!

Quoting WackoHater: Please post on my idiotic forum, I am a forum ruining arsehole and love to ruin threads by altering posts because I love to kill forums due to my condition called ARSEHOLEITIS !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

No:jesse:One wants to look at your signature you spamming moron ScalyaScum !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here ye, hear ye, all ye DOS attackers, come one come all to http://www.forumpostersunion.com

The forum iz so outdated that you can do a DOS attack with out even touching your computer!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey WackoHater, wanna make me an admin and let me upgrade your graveyard??!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="7"]DUH !!!![/SIZE]

Hang yourself above your bed Jezzie, you have no friends in this life, you have MORONS because YOU ARE A MORON, THE KING OF MORONS !!!

[SIZE="5"]PS: Have I told you before, THAT YOU SUCK ???[/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, you need me!!!! Why do you think your forum is outdated...and dead as a graveyard??!!! Cause you won't let me upgrade it!!!! Now, make me an admin and let me upgrade it!!!! The one word to describe me is...quality!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="7"]Buy your share back MORON !!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

I do!!! I pay you back with mental therapy prescribed by your mental doctor!!!!! You geting :mad: gives you therapy, and gives us entertainment!!! It's like da circle of life!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No, it is the circle of DEATH where forum wrecking morons like you and your signature spamming idiot buddy TOOT work destruction.

YOU MORONS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST ON ANY FORUM, NOT EVEN YOUR OWN !!!

Now tell everyone how many forums you have destroyed and how many times you have been fired idiot !!!

Posted by final kaoss

I agree.:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: No, it is the circle of INSANITY where forum wrecking morons like me and your signature spamming idiot buddy TOOT work destruction.

YOU MORONS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO POST ON ANY FORUM, ESPECIALLY YOUR OWN !!!

Now tell everyone how many forums I've have destroyed and how many times I have been fired idiot !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Now tell everyone how many forums I have destroyed and how many times I have been fired or banned !!!

OK, if you insist....You have been banned from every place you post at, like SEOChat, Webmaster World, SitePont, DigitalPoint, V7N, DaniWeb, cpurigs, CNet, Page-Zone, SEOMoz, DNforum, SEO-Guy. You've been kicked out of other forums like SEORefugee, WebTalkForums, Webmaster Headquarters :D, Frog Engine :eek:, WebSitePublishers, Webmaster-Talk, SearchEngineWatch, SearchEngineForums, probably geek/talk...er did I miss any... :D:D:D:D:D

You have destroyed Forum Poster Grave Yard, WackoSEO, some Google forum that never even saw da light of day, and Shoemoneys forums, and probably a lot more that I never even saw!!!

Da ONLY forum that you're welcome at is....Wacko University!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :D:D

Heck, people blog about you being banned...

http://www.aforumblog.com/2004/09/anthonycea-forums.html

:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

YOU DELUSIONAL, MORONIC PATHOLOGICAL LYING BAG OF SLIMY SCUM, END YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE BY JUMPING IN FRONT OF A HIGH SPEED TRAIN !!!

NO ONE WILL MISS YOU NO:jesse:ONE !!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Posted by final kaoss

Actually dumbwack, he's not lying, I just finished checking all but 3 of those sites that he listed:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: YOU DELUSIONAL, MORONIC PATHOLOGICAL LYING BAG OF SLIMY SCUM, END YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE BY JUMPING IN FRONT OF A HIGH SPEED TRAIN !!!

Posted by WackoHater

DUH, I is ScylaScum, a clone of a moron, JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell !!!!

Posted by final kaoss

Quoted 4 truth!!:D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: DUH, I is WackoScum, a clone of a moron, JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: YOU DELUSIONAL, MORONIC PATHOLOGICAL LYING BAG OF SLIMY SCUM, END YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE BY JUMPING IN FRONT OF A HIGH SPEED TRAIN !!!

Well, don't tell me to post something...when you'll hate da ruth!!!! :D:D:D:D Truth hurts!!! You get banned every where you go...unless you leave too soon for you to be banned, or da forum haz a wacko for an admin!!!! :D:D:D

Now, have your spammy web sites been banned from Google yet??!!! :D:D:D