Metallica GH

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

is gonna own. PUMPED

Posted by Ant

of all games....this one? sigh.

you are getting it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Would only get it because there's some good bands on there. Except they're playing metallica songs so pass

Posted by Panic!

I'm gonna get it just because I am a hardcore GH fan but the set list looks shifty. They could have done a better job.

<3 metallica

Looking at the setlist Mastodon and Kyuss are all that's good.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;931350]Looking at the setlist Mastodon and Kyuss are all that's good.

Exactly.

Posted by Red

I think it'll be decent, Metallica has some really good songs for guitar hero that would be fun to play. plus some of the other bands are pretty good too.

but I think I'll pass, haven't bought a gh since rockband came out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

every metallica song that's been in rock band or guitar hero so far has been a ****ing chore

FAST STRUM FAST STRUM FAST STRUM INANE HAMMER-ON SECTION FAST STRUM FAST STRUM

Posted by cool gamer dad

metallica is awesome!!!

Quoted post: every metallica song that's been in rock band or guitar hero so far has been a ****ing chore

FAST STRUM FAST STRUM FAST STRUM INANE HAMMER-ON SECTION FAST STRUM FAST STRUM

Yeah. Less fun more UGH GOTTA REALLY FOCUS. though it'll likely be really different since it's a full game.

metallica is still gay as hell though and everything that's wrong with bands these days.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Panic;931356]Exactly.

hop off his dick

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Panic;931340]I'm gonna get it just because I am a hardcore GH fan but the set list looks shifty. They could have done a better job.

why are you here

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

oh, yea, don't like, don't want, wish it weren't in my gh

Make it a small add on or something, do they intend to charge a full 60 for this **** btw? Cause, that seems a bit much for a band like that, just sayin

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i think the only reason they're doing this is that they saw the amount of money aerosmith made from their game and they were all like 'WE LOOOOOOOOVE MONEY!!!'

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

fun fact: aerosmith made more from GH: Aerosmith than they ever have from a commercial album

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: why are you here

and why are red and cats here

Posted by Omni

Metallica is boring. There's much better bands, especially if you're talking about St. Anger.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

should have been GH: The Who

Posted by Omni

That would have actually been cool.

Posted by Ant

all these special guitar heros suck and are obvious cash outs

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah, why the **** dont they just release big track packs? rock band: the beatles sounds at least kinda worth it though

Quoting The X: should have been GH: The Who

heck yeah!

Quoted post: fun fact: aerosmith made more from GH: Aerosmith than they ever have from a commercial album

makes sense. 60/90 bucks compared to 20. For every one game they sell that's like three albums.