Ok, just so you know i'm not inuyasha

Posted by WackoHater

I'm not inuyasha ok wackohater, can you bann people?
if you can ban omni she is argueing that i'm inuyasha, I'm not, I'm going to go crazy if she says one more thing. ban her please

Posted by WackoHater

Who cares, OmniTroll is a moron just like the idiots running this forum, [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=910325&postcount=1"]they all work hand in hand to destroy this dump[/URL] for new and old members alike !!!

Remember, you have the Supreme:jesse:Moron running this censoring hell hole who is completely devoid of sound judgment, he has allowed morons to destroy this forum by giving them the power to delete and alter what is read here !!!

Posted by junior senior

huh lol

Posted by final kaoss

Having fun arguing with yourself?

Quoting WackoHater: Who cares, OmniTroll is a moron just like the idiots running this forum, [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=910325&postcount=1"]they all work hand in hand to destroy this dump[/URL] for new and old members alike !!!

Remember, you have the Supreme:jesse:Moron running this censoring hell hole who is completely devoid of sound judgment, he has allowed morons to destroy this forum by giving them the power to delete and alter what is read here !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I'm not inuyasha

Of course you're not., His IQ is way too high to be you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie, please kill Linko and OmniTroll then kill yourself !!!

[SIZE="5"]PS: Read this over and over too !!!

DO NOT spam my threads with idiotic comments and STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU FORUM WRECKING MORON !!!
[/SIZE]

Warning: [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=930574&postcount=4"]SIGNATURE SPAMMING MORON AND FORUM TROLL HERE[/URL]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jezzie, please kill Linko and OmniTroll then kill yourself !!!

Now now, it's not nice to talk like that to your only internet friends!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"]STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU FORUM WRECKING MORON !!! [/SIZE]

Let's see now, what is this place??? A forum!!!! And since this is a forum, what are we supposed to do??!! Reply to your posts!!!!!!!!! And for some insane reason...it drives you INSANE when we reply to your posts, which makes us wanna reply to your posts even more!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Remember, you bash us as a sign of friendship, and we, er atleast I, drive you insane as a sign of friendship!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Listen you stupid censoring moron, threads have disappeared of late, what happened to the threads that idiot kid started when he tried to drive traffic to his video forums the other day ??

Did you or one of your idiotic super mod's censor this S H I T H O L E AGAIN ???

YOU SUCK AND YOUR SUPER MOD'S ARE FOOLS !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Duh...what do you do over at your graveyard forum when SPAMMers post??!!! Duh...you don't approve them, but delete them...and ban da SPAMMERS...er delete their accounts!!!! I only deleted about three of his threads!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Heck, I've posted non-SPAM posts at your graveyard...and you rarly approve them, but instead delete them!!! Try and practice what you preach!!!! :D:D:D:D

Remember, I'm your friend!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You stupid clown, those threads had content in them you FOOL, FUNNY AT THAT !!!

THEN YOU WONDER WHY NO ONE CARES FOR YOU NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

[SIZE="7"]YOU IS A GIANT ARSEWIPE JEZZIE SCUM BALL [/SIZE] !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, n00bie, advertising your forum isn't content!!! :D:D:D:D

And my wacko posts over at your graveyard are *always* full of content, yet you're IQ is so low that you don't approve them. Learn how to practice what you preach!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh, wait....

Quoting WackoHater: I AM A GIANT ARSEWIPE !!!!

Quoted for truth!! That explains every thing!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE THE FORUM DEATH NO:jesse:ONE !!!![/SIZE]

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Jesse Smith

:yawn:

I know, I know, truth hurts!!!! Remember, we're friends!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY KILLED BY MORON:jesse:JEZZIE WITH HIS REPETITIVE IMAGE !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, have you noticed that you're da only one that get's driven insane by my posts!!!

Posted by junior senior

why is his font oink

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: why is his font oink

Because pigs oink, and he is a pig. And pigs are pink, there for he is pink, cause he's a pig!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

lol <3