MASS EFFECT 2

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL]http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/masseffect2workingtitle/video/6205041/mass-effect-2-working-title-teaser-trailer?hd=1&tag=topslot;img;1[/URL]

shepherd is dead and now you play as the new commander of the normady, smith. jesus christ bioware every single time you write the same plotline jesus christ

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gonna come back to this post when the game is out. wanna see how many of these predictions are true

- shepherd isnt dead
- at least two of ME1's teammates join your party
- you liason with with a character from the first game who's identity is withheld from you... poorly
- most of the game is spent discussing the consequences of your ME1 shepherd's legacy
- plot twist. exactly 2/3 into the game.
- shepherd faked his death to go on some kind of quest regarding the 'true geth'

honestly sounds like KOTOR2 all over again. but i'm still hella psyched

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Can't wait to be racist to aliens. Hopefully you'll be able to land on all the planets.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I don't care so much about that as I do about having to play through the same warehouse over and over again.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Makes me wonder how they're going to carry over your previous character. Recently they mentioned you could carry over your save game through a new create-a-character. Which sounds like you do start off as someone new but with **** from your old file? idk. Plus they said what you did in the first game affects the other two. So it'll be interesting to see what happens. Especially if sheperd is actually dead.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the save file is probably used to determine if wrex or any of the other party members are dead and other choices. would be cool if there was a sidequest involving the giant queen you freed on the ice planet or the ****ed up zombie colony world had rebuilt itself

That'd be stupid if that's all there is. Should be able to carry over your leveled up character.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

maybe you start off as a nobody, and later in the game when you find shepard and s/he joins your party

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

would be a good way of preventing people starting the game as a ***

That's lame as ****.

And just make the enemies strong as hell or something. Or knock the level all the way back to one but let you keep the unlocked abilities.

Posted by Fate

Shepard isn't going to die. Likely left for dead, but not dead.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://kotaku.com/5158446/first-mass-effect-2-artwork

Either left for dead or doesn't officially exist. Taken off the specters to do some missions that can't be known for the GOOD OF HUMANITY

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i hope the new council (if one of the things that carries over is how you dealt with them) is all nice guy humans. man i hated the council

Probably gonna pussy out and be like "THERE'S ONLY ONE OFFICIAL ENDING" and tht's the ending where the council was saved. In other words both my endings.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

they'll probably have a new council with a human on it and not reference the old one

Maybe it's really far into the future and your sheperds kids kids kid.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i hope it isnt. in fact in almost definitely isnt, since they said you'll be using the normandy again.

wanna see what the other characters have been doin. hope joker's still the pilot

Dude, the Normandy was so advanced that it could still be in use and still relatively up-to-date. Just look at ships, planes and helicopters these days. They stay in service forever.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It's been done before:

Normandy-B confirmed as gay

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, the enterprise looks gay as hell

seriously, it really does. The Normandy was a pretty great looking ship actually. And Sovereign was ****ing badass.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the normandy looked like a cool hawk

[IMG]http://blogs.theage.com.au/screenplay/MassEffectNormandy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.primotechnology.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/me_normandy2.jpg[/IMG]

actually, more badass than I remember

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

definitely a cool ship. not that spaceships need to be all that aerodynamic but hells yeah

Posted by WillisGreeny

Space ships aren't always in space, so it makes sense.

pretty much. doesn't matter if it's purely meant for space but you get that baby in an atmosphere like earth or some place in Mass Effect and it's ****ed.