I can has intro?

Posted by Kalessa

Hey! I'm Kalessa, or Kal as most people call me. I have been playing games for awhile, starting with Zelda: LttP way back when I was a wee little girl. I am a pretty old school gamer, haven't played anything that is really recent except for Twilight Princess, and I am pretty cracked out on WoW, but me and the hubby are working on getting a 360 and better computers for some more serious gamage. (Heh, sucks to be a broke young couple) When I'm not rollfacepewpew in WoW, I'm a housewife who enjoys photoshop, all types of music, I'm a decent pool player and I make a mean batch of brownies.

I used to frequent VGS waaayyy back in the day, and a couple of other boards, normally as Nabooru, or some variant of that. So, hai <3

Posted by Lord of Spam

Theres a few wow players on here. welcome.

Posted by Stalolin

matt miller can't play WoW on submarines

but yeah, few WoW players (both lord of spam and i are)

Posted by Crazy K

Welcome to the forum yo.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wonder if you were around VGS when I was.

Posted by Kalessa

Vampiro, I was...I was more of a lurker then by that point. I've gone by Nabooru64, Nabooru, Sahariel, Sabrina, and probably some others I can't remeber.

Quoted post: Sabrina

Only name I remember from VGS I think. Remember an avatar with pink in it or something. Possibly a cat...

Posted by Kalessa

yep, that'd be me. Back in my very younger and oh-so annoying days.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

do you like xbox

Posted by ExoXile

Heys.

Posted by Kalessa

Quoting The X: do you like xbox

I've only played it once, for about an hour and half, when I played Halo 3 at thanksgiving with my uncle and hunsband and bro-in-law. I didn't mind the controls so much, seems alright, and the game looked nice. But, I can't base rather I like it or not from just Halo 3 because I am a FIRM believer that first person shooters belong on a PC.

Posted by ExoXile

I like you. :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

You are now officially cool.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if you have a husband why are you wasting time on a video game forum when you could be cooking dinner and giving blowjobs

Posted by maian

I think I actually remember you. Kind of. A bit. Maybe. I used to kind of go to VGS. ;| I think you might've hated me or something. :cookie:

Welcome, anyway.

Posted by Kalessa

lol, I had several people troll me from there, I was an easy target at the time. 14 yo girl with emotions and hormones on the intarwebs is not pretty

and, about the cooking dinner and giving blowjobs, what do I do when he's full and satisfied..or at work? ;p Hubby is a gamer also, and we usually play together.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what age are you now

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

sounds like you're only 19 or 20

Posted by Ant

I miss that one guy named Staev or whatever it was. was a p. funny guy.

Posted by Kalessa

I'm 24. I was at VGS from the time I was about 14 till I was about 20.

I'm still friends with Steve, he's on my facebook.

Posted by Kutlass

oh man, a girl gamer who's into retro games and bakes desserts. the only thing that would make it better is if you were a guy.

Quoted post: yep, that'd be me. Back in my very younger and oh-so annoying days.

Why the **** do I even remember that? By that point you posted maybe 1 every six months or something I think.

Posted by Kalessa

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why the **** do I even remember that? By that point you posted maybe 1 every six months or something I think.

yeah...my parents are divorced, so I'd spend summers with my mom who had internet, and the school year with my father who didn't, so alot of times I'd post for a couple of months and then dissapear. I think then though, I had internet full-time and I was just posting less.

Posted by Ant

so what did you have to do to the guy you married to get him to marry you?

Posted by Kalessa

Quoting Ant: so what did you have to do to the guy you married to get him to marry you?

I told him if he didn't marry me, I'd cut small strips of his flesh off his chest, roll him in honey, then dip him in fireants.

next question?

Posted by ExoXile

That's kinda hot.