Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

starts tomorrow. for realz. who's in?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you'll give up by the end of the day

i'm not that bad as it is, really. WE SHALL SEE

Posted by Slade

define "healthy"

I've got some terrible food waiting to be eaten, but once that's over with I might be able to start fresh. but I might not want to.

we can do it together!

basically i'll be trying to eat more raw veggies and whole foods and homecooked meals. no fast food, next to no sugar, very limited caffeine and processed ****. cheez whiiiiiiiz

mostly doing this to see if i can be rid of some of this ******* pain. gonna start drinking warm lemon water in the mornings.

Posted by Slade

You had me until warm lemon water. But yeah I'll see if I feel like eating more healthily... I have tons of really expensive meats in the fridge but I'm not sure what to prepare with them besides frozen veggies :(

Posted by Stalolin

i had chow mein does that count for healthy

Posted by Ant

no.

and no.

Quoting Slade: You had me until warm lemon water. But yeah I'll see if I feel like eating more healthily... I have tons of really expensive meats in the fridge but I'm not sure what to prepare with them besides frozen veggies :(

meat doesn't go good with anything

haha srsly you should look on [url]www.allrecipies.com[/url]. i've made a lot of good things from there, especially if you pay attention to the reviews.

Posted by junior senior

no mcdonalds for 5 yearsz!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

healthy is just a state of mind, man

people go through all this trouble to get their bodies in shape when they're freaking out and stressing over how many calories they had that day only for two weeks later to give up and get horribly depressed. how unhealthy. just as likely to die from stress as being inactive.

Posted by Slade

THAT would suck. Counting... anything is too far, at least for people without serious issues. When I've felt most healthy I've either been
a) catching most of what I ate and being outside constantly and working pretty hard. always lose fat and gain muscle on camping trips, even short ones.
or
b) eating mostly veggies in a huge awesome variety involving salads, sandwiches, and all kinds of amazing food. plus soy milk, and no snacks. though I was a little hungry for that time period, it was totally worth it because the food was literally some of the most amazing I've ever had even if it was kinda "plain"

actually I prefer the term "minimalistic." so I was eatin like reggaetron in edible form

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

good luck!

I think I could eat better, but costs too much to eat healthy :cool:

yeah, it's p. expensive. well, depending.

and i'm definitely not counting calories and ****, that's way too much work. just gonna cut out a lot of garbage.

and mcdonalds is gross

alright so today has been p. good so far. warmed up some water and stuck some lemon juice in it (****'s nasty), had some yoghurt and a naner for breakfast, veggie chili for lunch and a lil cheese bun. supper could be stir-fry and a salade

Posted by Lord of Spam

didnt eat breakfast, lunch was beer and cigarettes, dinner was more beer and some fired chicken and dirty rice

i am your antithesis

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

los that's pretty good, you had like one meal

learn from this man people

Posted by cool gamer dad

today i went to taco bell, smoked a cigar, and had a ton of soda

Posted by Synth2012

I think about eating healthier every day... Then I just... don't.

Posted by Ant

yeah this whole thing is really making me want to eat super unhealthy just cause.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i just realized that most days i only have one meal and maybe 2 or 3 snacks inbetween

maybe that's why i'm still relatively slim despite sitting on my *** all day

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Angelwing: yeah, it's p. expensive. well, depending.

Well yeah it's expensive if you get stuff in the "organic" aisle. I can't believe what they charge for that stuff.

[Quote=Angelwing]and i'm definitely not counting calories and ****, that's way too much work. just gonna cut out a lot of garbage.

I hate the whole counting calories thing. I generally try to eat decent food, don't worry exactly how much I eat, and then fill it in with exercise.

[quote=Angelwing]and mcdonalds is gross

Agreed

Quoting Angelwing: had some yoghurt and a naner for breakfast, veggie chili for lunch and a lil cheese bun. supper could be stir-fry and a salade

Heh, and I thought I was the only one who called them "naners".

Sounds good so far. Are you cutting out all meat?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Proto Man: Well yeah it's expensive if you get stuff in the "organic" aisle. I can't believe what they charge for that stuff.
lmao yea it's crazy!!

[quote]I hate the whole counting calories thing. I generally try to eat decent food, don't worry exactly how much I eat, and then fill it in with exercise.
hahaaha yeah who does that??

[quote]Agreed
same!!! x'D

[quote]Heh, and I thought I was the only one who called them "naners".
Lol you thought rong >___________<

[quote]Sounds good so far. Are cutting out all meat?

who the HECKERS would do that?!?! v.v;;;;;;;

;>__~

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: i just realized that most days i only have one meal and maybe 2 or 3 snacks inbetween

maybe that's why i'm still relatively slim despite sitting on my *** all day

eating one meal a day actually slows your metabolism. you're better off eating a constant supply of small healthy snacks than one giant meal.

Posted by Ant

I'm all about the giANT meal. I'd find eating all the time rather tedious.

yeah it is, but it's better for you.

and of course i cut out all meat, have been doing so for a few years now.

when I go on long periods of working at night and sleeping in the day I lose at least ten pounds every single time. Might not be healthy, idk, but it's doing something.

Posted by Ant

figured it'd be the other way around. since I find myself less likely to cook during the night.

there's always bk

Posted by Ant

I know the Bass King was always there for me ;) *EXOXILE POST*

what is this

Posted by Ant

EVEN I DON'T KNOW

Posted by Linko_16

Huh, I recently made a decision to try to be healthier too, which for me just means to stop consuming so much ****ing sugar, 85% of which was through soda. In the past I've made similar commitments only to cave to my pathetic love of cola, but this time it's actually been going pretty well.

But I can't really check how I'm doing because I'm literally too fat for my parents' cheap-*** scale. I don't think it's able to weigh anything over 300lbs. So if I lose 25 pounds, then I'll know!

you can do it! <3 water

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I need to stop drinking a load of crap, a crapload of that crap is usually those juices that mostly contain loads of sugar D=

Finally broke off from the arizona teas though, and the lipton powder mix. Drinking mostly water, but from time to time, the cravings get the best of me and I drink a load of juice at a time, just kills everything!

As for meats, I've cut down a lot of meat consumption, and just eat chicken from time to time and fish. <3 salmon

yeah, <3 those minute maid concentrated juices but so bad for you.

soon you'll be vegan

Posted by Ant

used to make slurpee like things with those frozen orange juice things. should do that again sometime.

good for mixing drinks too

Quoted post: figured it'd be the other way around. since I find myself less likely to cook during the night.

Yeah exactly. I'm less likely to cook so I end up eating next to nothing and I don't get hungry when I work so bam. It's awesome too because then when I get back to being up during the day I can eat all the **** I want to put the weight back on.

also a vegan ant got a good lol outta me

someday...