chaos legion

Posted by Riku

this is one awesome game if i ever saw one. visually and its gameplay are awesome. i have 2 questions.
1. can you use stat level up items(such as life max up) or do they initiate automatically? it keeps pissin me off cause i dont know if my attack has gone up or not.
2. can you revisit levels and if so how?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I can say that the graphics are wonderful, but the gameplay I don't think is as great. Though, I haven't played much into it so I can't really help you, sorry. I would imagine that you could revisit levels, though, I could be wrong.

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting Riku: this is one awesome game if i ever saw one. visually and its gameplay are awesome. i have 2 questions.
1. can you use stat level up items(such as life max up) or do they initiate automatically? it keeps pissin me off cause i dont know if my attack has gone up or not.
2. can you revisit levels and if so how?

I have to agree on this. This is one of my favorite PS2 games at the moment.
1. They initiate automatically.
2. You CAN revisit levels... but you have to beat the forest stage (where you play as Arcia) in order to do so. If you want extra items and experience, however, wait until you unlock the Another World stages. What happens is, when you go back to a stage you've already played, the monsters are stronger and there is (most of the time, depending what stage your on) a EXP Gem XL (worth 5,000,000 EXP... use it for Thanatos when you get him) at the end of the stage.