I need a joke for Thursday

Posted by Slade

It's an assignment, and you're going to do it for me.

Joke must be narrative with a punchline, not knock-knock or "what do you get..." type jokes that require audience participation. Besides that, anything goes.

Posted by Linko_16

linko likes dickgirls

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Panic

Posted by Corrupt

you know you can just search for one of the joke threads in GBS and probably find something good right off the bat. buuuut thanks for thinking of us first <3333, and for that I'll reward you with one of my recent favorites:

why are there almost never any jokes about the jonestown massacre

[spoiler]because the punch lines are too long[/spoiler]

Thank You Thank You

- Corrupt

Posted by Ant

HA!

YESSSSS!

Posted by Corrupt

love that enthusiasm! gonna bust that one out during social gatherings now, buddy? I'm sure it'll be a hit

Posted by The Judge

Just Bel-Air the whole class.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Get high and make a post at vgc. Next day, wake up and look through your post history for the funniest post. Guaranteed laughs.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;929719]Get high and make a post at vgc. Next day, wake up and look through your post history for the funniest post. Guaranteed laughs.

it's true

this works pretty **** well

i have had many a day where i wake up and review my posts only to find that i have said some really ****ed up **** and or nonsensical garbage

but it's always funny

Posted by Lord of Spam

so this family walks into a talent agency, a mom and dad, a teenage duaghter, a young son, and their loyal dog.

The dad looks at the agent and says "man, have i got the act for you"

The agent looks at him and just scowls "family acts arent in anymore, man. you dont have a chance."

The entire family looks nervous of being thrown out, and the dad quickly responds "trust me sir, I think you're gonna like this. its a really unique act"

The agent says alright and gives them 5 minutes.

As soon as they get the chance, they bust into action. the son takes out a stereo and starts playing a cd of bethoveen, while the sister begins to undress and masturbate. The dad grabs the mom, shoves her to the ground, and violently rips her clothes off. the sister at this point is masturbating furiously, and begins to moan as the son walks over to his mom and unzips his pants. the dad begins to pound the mom as if her pelvis owed him money, and the kid starts ****ing all over both of them. the sister at this point is pretty much just cumming all over the place, and this has gotten the dogs attention. the dog comes over, hard as could be, and starts to rail the girl. the dad pulls out and cums on the mom, and then the son takes her and flips her over, then starts pounding her *******. the dad gets underneath her *** and starts to try to catch the juices and **** that are falling to the floor. the sister reaches back and starts to finger the dogs *** right before it cums in her. after the dog pulls out, the duaghter walks over and kneels in front of the mom and lets her eat the dogs load out of her. the son cums in his moms ***, and pulls out. the dad catches the biggest log anyone had ever seen as his wife lets all teh **** her son was holding back go. the dad then gets up and his daughter eats it out of his mouth while jerking off the son. in the meantime, the wife is putting on a strapon, and comes over and starts ****ing the husband up the ***. he begins to thrust as he gets close, and the son reaches over and starts slapping the **** out of his dads cock. the dad blows his load all over his daughter and then drops a massive log of his own on the ground. They all take five steps back and do a running slide through the now massive puddle of **** and **** and cum and end the slide on their knees doing jazzhands.

"JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" asks the agent

they all pause half a second and respon "THE ARISTOCRATS

~~~~~~~~~~~~
/thread

That joke is really only funny the first time unless you're actually a comedian.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

a printout of exoxile's post history

hahahahahaha

Posted by Slade

I'd rep a lot of you guys, bu-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

idk, even your unhigh posts are pretty funny. Just sit down and think of something in your life and then go off on a tangent. Or go find that goat story you posted and use that. Remember finding that pretty funny.

Posted by The Judge

Sheep

same difference

Posted by Slade

...K.

haha how was that for a "****ed off girl" post. So anyways I need something with a setup and a punchline, can't involve questions or anything otherwise I'd use something like Corrupt's(<333). Not sure what GBS is or I'd check it out... but I basically need a joke in the form of LoS's, just... different. Vulgarity is cool, I mean we just had a discussion about the word "cunt" last class, but yeah. gimme somethin magical

Posted by Corrupt

By GBS I mean SomethingAwful's "General Bullshit" subforum, and I even went to the trouble of finding the particular thread I had in mind: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3058133&pagenumber=1

From what I remember, as long as you skip past all the generic crap that most of us have all heard before, there are actually some pretty good ones. Just don't get too put off by the "welcome to the republican partY!!!!!" shitfest either. boy gibbis sure does know how to run a joke. into the ground.

Posted by Slade

Thanks for the link, dude, I've been skimming that thread off and on for a while now. Pretty sure I'll be able to find something that's got that magical, usable "me" feeling.

Found a fukken huge, drawn out and epic version of what LoS posted, too. this is probably all well known but I've never really been into jokes so it's new to me!

Posted by Ant

I never really told jokes either. More of a situation man myself.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

observational humor and messing with people are the easiest and usually most effective types of humor

Posted by The Judge

Whereas puns are almost universally hated.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

despite being hard to make sometimes. WACKY

Posted by Ant

at most I'll acknowledge that it was well thought or give credit when it's due. but that's all I'll do for puns.

Posted by Slade

...I'd never sit there and deliver puns, unless it was in a style where I'm just being annoying and doing it austin powers style. But it's hilarious to me when I choose the wrong word to describe something and it ends up being... hilarious. OKAY IT'S HILARIOUS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

so what joke did you pick

Posted by Slade

Eh... class is in 6 hours and I haven't decided for sure. gonna cruise that thread again and see what stands out

hoooooooooope thaaaaaaaaaat's enouuuuuuuuuuuugh tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

jokes are pretty lame. Like, joke jokes. Usually don't find them funny and I have to humour the teller. It's like how comedians don't tell jokes they tell funny stories.

Posted by Slade

I told the one about the guy with the big orange head. It was honestly the funniest joke I read in that thread, and I didn't feel right aiming to please the audience and delivering something... stupid. Needless to say, everyone was completely silent and confused except for one or two people chuckling to themselves, and one guy who stood up and clapped. definitely could have improved delivery, but judging from the crowd... I couldn't have expected much more of a reaction. anyways I'm already the guy with the weird sense of humor so it totally works :cool:

Posted by Stalolin

you know you have to post the joke now

Posted by Slade

I told this one but mixed it with another version so basically the guy was talking to a doctor, since I didn't understand the point of a bartender.

Quoting slade in front of his class: A guy with a big round orange head walks into a bar, and the bartender is stunned.
The bartender asks the guy "What's with the head"

The man begins to tell his story to the bartender.
"Well, on my way home from work today, I came across a magic lamp that granted me three wishes. For my first wish, I wished for a billion dollars. I checked my bank account and sure enough the money was in there. Next, I asked for a supermodel girlfriend, and came home to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Puzzled the bartender asks "And the third wish?"

"Then," says the man, "And this is where I think I went terribly wrong, I wished for this big orange round head..."

In retrospect I could've told this one, which I thought was pretty clever and would've been fun to deliver.

[quote=time traveler slade maybe]The finals of the National Poetry Contest last year came down to two finalists. One was a Duke Law School graduate from an upper crust family; well-bred, well-connected, and all that goes with it. The other finalist was a redneck from Auburn University in Alabama.

The rules of the contest required each finalist to compose a four line poem in one minute or less, and the poem had to contain the word "Timbuktu."

The Duke graduate went first. About thirty seconds after the clock started he jumped up and recited the following poem:

"Slowly across the desert sand
Trekked the dusty caravan.
Men on camels, two by two
All the way to Timbuktu."

The audience went wild! How they wondered could the redneck top that?

The clock started again and the redneck sat in silent thought. Finally, in the last few seconds, he jumped up and recited:

"Tim and me, a-huntin' went.
Met three whores in a pop-up tent.
They was three, we was two,
So I bucked one and Timbuktu."

Second one sucks, but I got a good laugh out of the first one.

Posted by Ant

naw, it sucked too

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, I really liked that first one. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'm not even sure i get the first one

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: i'm not even sure i get the first one

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i mean, it seems like one of those jokes where the punchline is funny because it's obvious as hell rather than subtle but...

Posted by Ant

it wasn't

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

elaborate (woof)

Posted by Ant

funny

Posted by Slade

Yeah it's not really a joke at all because there's no AHA! moment. which is what I like. nonjokes > jokes

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, theres on that goes like, you walk up to someone and tell them to say knock knock. then, when they say it, you say "whos there?" and just stare at them.

9 times out of 10 they're just like wtf?

or be like, "hey ask me if im a car" then when they do say yes/
then be like "ask me if im a truck" then when they do you're like "no you ****ing moron, i just told you i was a car"

edit: last one- ask me if im a tree

answer: yes. then just stare at them. another lol inducer for only the teller

there's nothing to get in that first joke.

Posted by The Judge

The joke between the lines is that the guy figured (by some weird strain of logic) that wishing for a giant orange head was a good idea, and in reality he realized it wasn't.

However, the inherent joke is that you're expecting a clever punchline (probably a pun or a misunderstanding) but instead you get the most obvious blunt answer. It's a betrayal of expectations. It's like saying "How many George Bushes does it take to screw in a lightbulb? A ton because he's [COLOR="black"]fu[/COLOR]cking stupid."

But in the end, dissecting jokes destroys any humor the joke might have had.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah that's p. much what i thought

thank you, the judge. justice has been served yet again. *slade's joke is led from the dock in handcuffs, sobbing gently*

Posted by The Judge

:judge:

judge pretty much said what my original post said except I couldn't say what I wanted to say (namely "It's a betrayal of expectations") so I edited it out. THE JUDGE is a smart guy

Posted by The Judge

*solemn, serious nod*

frasier crane this guy

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

heh, now i imagine ant and judge's place as a new york apartment with an old guy hanging out