Your character pick

Posted by Inuyasha

If your father were working on a new Super Smash Bros. game and he let you choose one character to put in the game what would it be and why???

Posted by Linko_16

Are we really already bored enough with Brawl to worry about who we want to come next?

Posted by O.T.L

Never hurts to DREAM.

Posted by maian

Posted by Ant

Pretty sure I've said this before but I think Viewtiful Joe would have been a perfect character for the game. Hopefully next time they'll be able to get some Capcom up in there.

OH AND ****ING GENO WOULD BE SO COOL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Inuyasha;929286]If your father were working on a new Super Smash Bros. game and he let you choose one character to put in the game what would it be and why???what freakin age are you man, most of the posters on here are old enough that they could be workin on the game themselves.

p. much every worthwhile character is already in super smash bros anyway. nobody really jumps into my mind as a good pick, except MEGAMAAAAAAAAN

Posted by cloud1570

BOMBERMAN and geno

Posted by O.T.L

Ryu or Terry. :)

Posted by G-Sides

i 2nd the viewtiful joe motion; that'd be SHA-WEEEEEEE3EET

Posted by Stalolin

holy **** viewtiful joe would be awesome

he grabs the smash ball and then he can do all of his slow down, speed up, zoom-in stuff

KICK

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Stalolin:

he grabs the smash ball and then he can do all of his slow down, speed up, zoom-in stuff

KICK

Smash balls off

Fox only

Final Destination

lol Im sure they would figure those zoom out/in stuff into his specials. Which would be awesome! :charmande

Posted by Aioros

Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno.

Even if he (it?) turned out to be the absolutely worst character in the game, he would still be my primary main, no matter what. Kinda like how Mewtwo was my main in Melee and would still be in Brawl had he not gotten the axe. Thankfully, the character I was most excited about in Brawl and the one i had already decided was going to be my main before the game's release (Snake) turned out to be a beast.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Duke Nukem

Posted by Ant

Quoting Aioros: Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno Geno.

Even if he (it?) turned out to be the absolutely worst character in the game, he would still be my primary main, no matter what. Kinda like how Mewtwo was my main in Melee and would still be in Brawl had he not gotten the axe. Thankfully, the character I was most excited about in Brawl and the one i had already decided was going to be my main before the game's release (Snake) turned out to be a beast.

up+tilt.
why ***?

Posted by maian

Why does everybody want Geno to be in Brawl? He's not even that cool. In fact, I think he's kind of retarded. And he showed up for like, a third of one game that was released more than ten years ago. There's pretty much no reason for him to deserve a spot in a Smash game.

Posted by Stalolin

yeah geno p. much sucks

Posted by Ant

shut up

Posted by O.T.L

Fierce Diety Link would be sweet. I'd imagine he would be pretty similar to Ike.

Posted by maian

or they could've just put bloody alternate costumes into Brawl and made everyone happy

Posted by Dr. Rockso

Also adding King K. Rool and Conker to my list

Posted by Ch

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/GoemonDS_Bpe.jpg[/IMG]
I think that Goemon and Yae would be SO awesome.

Runner ups for me include: Conker & Grey Fox. I never even thought about Geno and now it seems like a great idea.