Do you believe in ***?

Posted by Sterling

I don't believe in *** because I don't believe in Mother Goose.

Posted by Panic!

No, I do not believe in god.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sterling: I don't believe in *** because I don't believe in Mother Goose.

Yeah, but do you feel the need to go around telling people that you don't believe in Mother Goose? People who make a spectacle out of what they don't believe in, especially God, are at least as annoying as religious activists.

Posted by ExoXile

No.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

No, I prefer to concern myself with the **** going on irl

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Omni;928872]People who make a spectacle out of what they don't believe in, especially Go[COLOR=plum]d[/COLOR], are at least as annoying as religious activists.
And people who make remarks about that are just as annoying as the rest, and so on and on and on

Posted by Stalolin

i don't believe in a[COLOR=White]ss[/COLOR], no

Posted by Slade

[IMG]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/294/offeringsaworshipalbumwl3.jpg[/IMG]

I had a religious experience while listening to this album. I was lying in bed, just crying out to ***. Crying like, "***... I know you're there... I can feel you there... no, you're right here. You're right here with me, ***." It showed me the truth.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Thank you all for your introspective look at theology.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;928890]Thank you all for your introspective look at theology.

man, why do you even bother coming back here?

Posted by ExoXile

Theology?
I thought the question was do you believe in the one ***.

If it's just any deity or deities I've always found the Norse ***s amazing.
Since I was a little boy I heard Thor swung his hammer when there was thunder.

So yeah, hope they're real but I doubt it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;928890]Thank you all for your introspective look at theology.coming the reddest of all necks that means a lot beejay

Posted by WillisGreeny

I believen Atom

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you're a weeaboo, which means you worship naruto

thanks for playing though

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting The X: coming the reddest of all necks that means a lot beejay

coming from the dumbest of shits, your opinion doesn't phase me.

I voted for Obama, don't entirely support completely un-regulated capitalism, believe welfare, to some extent, is necessary, don't own any firearms, don't drive a truck, don't live in the South anymore, believe in separation of church and state, don't care if gays marry. . . yeah I'm such a redneck.

Posted by WillisGreeny

quite the phrase to turn when you're ****ing up threads with moonspeak every chance you get.

**** gets old x. Nice try

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;928902]coming from the dumbest of shits, your opinion doesn't phase me.

I voted for Obama, don't entirely support completely un-regulated capitalism, believe welfare, to some extent, is necessary, don't own any firearms, don't drive a truck, don't live in the South anymore, believe in separation of church and state, don't care if gays marry. . . yeah I'm such a redneck.hey you're not all bad

i guess i just remember you hating on muslims for being violent and **** and just assumed... you know. my bad

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Stalolin: man, why do you even bother coming back here?

I listen to discussions all day, every day, that stress the outer extremes of all of my mental capabilities. For example, last week, I got to listen to a discussion by Gregory Khalil, a Palestinian-American attorney who is also an advisory for Palestinian negotiations, about various problems in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It was neat.
Before that, I got to hear Dr. Shirin Ebadi (look her up) give a speech here about women's rights in Iran (she also got an honorary degree from here). Every day in school I have to listen to, figure out, and apply various things from procedure and jurisdictions to property disputes to constitutional interpretation/separation of powers/check and balances to writing 9 page briefs on statute interpretation. Aside from that and the very awesome lectures I mentioned above (a different one every week, it seems), my brain is constantly in overdrive. I come back here to. . . frankly. . . read the really stupid, infantile sh*t people say about serious topics. It's like watching talk shows, except I don't have cable. It gives me a chance to relax, not think too hard, and laugh at the ignorance of others. It makes me feel like a big, tough man. That's why I come back and read this stuff.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

while that's all p. cool you have to lighten up bro

p. much everyone itt is just chill posting. nobody wants to post up a storm about ***. not worth it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*clicks on video game message board*
'aaahhh... yes. cant wait to post an indepth theological discussion'

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Fundamentalist Islam is violent, in my opinion. Unfortunately, unlike fundamentalist Christianity, the former has a much larger support-base, including entire governments, and therefore is more of a threat than the equally annoying fundamentalist christianity. Basically they're stuck in the middle-ages, except while the Christians were pillaging and looting with swords and bows and crucifixes, they've got guns and bombs and pilot lessons.

Posted by ExoXile

Like Bj, have you like, read the whole bible? like.
Just out curiosity.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Are we asking The X if he read the bible? Perhaps if they made a FPS Xbox game of it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Well, as I voted up there, I do believe in ***. If I were to make a thread that said "Who doesn't believe in ***?" and my answer was "I do because I'm not some cowardly POS who is too good to acknowledge a higher power than myself," then I'm sure you all would chime in in good form. It's just pointing out that this was a snarky discussion that was insulting. If mocking the beliefs of others is "chilling", then you guys are way more uptight than I am.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=ExoXile;928910]Like [SIZE=7]Bj[/SIZE], have you like, read the whole bible? like.
Just out curiosity.

[quote=Iron Koala;928912]Are we asking The X if he read the bible? Perhaps if they made a FPS Xbox game of it.
Idk, am I asking x?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting ExoXile: Like Bj, have you like, read the whole bible? like.
Just out curiosity.

Most of it. My religion is based more on tradition than the Bible.

Posted by WillisGreeny

"hey Bj, have you actually, like, read the bible?"...that's a question.

you sounded as if you already knew Bj read it, and was asking if X had done so too.

Posted by ExoXile

It's funny how most atheists have actually read the bible, whereas the Christians have not.

I just find it funny, somehow.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;928913] If mocking the beliefs of others is "chilling", then you guys are way more uptight than I am.nobody was mocking your belief

seriously, chill out big lawyer broski

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I thought the Mother Goose line was mockingly said. Also the "real life" remark is a cheeky way of saying that *** isn't "real". Admit it, that was your intention. Don't pretend that I'm dumb enough to believe neither of those weren't mean to be snide.
I'm not mad, honestly. I just wanted to be a dick and volley a bit of the things said. No worries, man. Now I'm off to obscurity for awhile again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

...is he gone?

can we bash christianity now?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it was my intention. i dont believe *** is real. :confused:

Posted by Sterling

The Mother Goose line wasn't really mocking because *** is of the same magnitude as Mother Goose, Santa, Easter Bunny etc. I really don't have a problem with religious people as long as they keep it to themselves, but this is the internet, and on this specific thread I decided to express my feelings about *** in a way that, yes, is a bit smug.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sterling;928934]religious people as long as they keep it to themselves,

dude no

you keep that up and you let the mormons win

you have to be aggressive it's the only way to survive as an atheist

Posted by WillisGreeny

They aren't the same in respect that making fun of Mother Goose won't get your *** beaten up in certain places.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

willisgreeny i would rather this forum had ten bj blaskowitzes running it than have to listen to another one of your inane posts

Posted by WillisGreeny

As if reading the **** you spew is enjoyable...

Posted by Sterling

Quoting The X: willisgreeny i would rather this forum had ten bj blaskowitzes running it than have to listen to another one of your inane posts

i concurr

Quoted post: As if reading the **** you spew is enjoyable...

The X is a pretty funny guy

Posted by WillisGreeny

If you think the X is funny, then yeah, enough said.

Posted by Sterling

Nah, but as of 2 different threads and 8 minutes ago, you've gotten annoying.
And then the x had that whole quote and oh it fit in so well.

Posted by ExoXile

Yeah sterling, concurring because it's cool is uncool.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Iron Koala;928953]If you think the X is funny, then yeah, enough said.

man you keep talking but all i hear is "LGJAOIGHOIESJTSGAYCOCKSDICKSHOMOSEXUALAOSIEJFOAISHGASIOJGEpenisASLJFOESIGH"

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm annoying you guys? rly? Oh I'm so sorry. Please, go on talking about *** on the internet like its the newest ****ing thing to do, ever. I'll do my best ta not annoy this brainy bunch of high caliber comedy of vet members jerking each others funny boners.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why are you still posting

Posted by Stalolin

banned him lol

Posted by Sterling

wait what youre a smod

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

oh man hahahaha oh jeez

democracy in action. bj are you checkin this **** out. oh wow

Posted by S

Thread locked. This was stupid to begin with.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Nah, but as of 2 different threads and 8 minutes ago, you've gotten annoying.

You do realise how stupid this is right? You of all people putting down others?