happy belated valentine's day!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

what did you guys do yesterday?

i worked late and then slept for 15+ hours. so i'm going out with the boy tonight. *** i am so ****ing tired

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

took my girlfriend to really expensive restaurant by her own suggestion, cost me

Posted by Slade

Sat around moping all day, then my friend came up with WaW later so we played that until late. Made a short run into town to get mcdonald's, and he picked up 3 40s of Old English from this other guy. Unexpectedly broke into them at around 2, felt nauseous by 2:15, and said "**** it" at 2:30 and didn't drink anymore.

never drink english, and never ever mix it with mcdonalds

Posted by Omni

It was my birthday. Everything was going good until my parents got drunk and argued so I wound up having to make my own cake, which actually turned out pretty great.

Posted by Stalolin

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/OMGZERGRUSH/crylol.gif[/IMG]

reposting from last valentine's day

"all i did was _ _ _"

Posted by Ant

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=928571&postcount=1596

Posted by Linko_16

Uh, shopping center with Hiroshima students, like I said in the other thread. Was fun, but when I went home later and chilled for a while I realized that for some reason I was in a really crappy, restless mood. Didn't have anything to do with Valentine's Day, or being alone, so I don't know what it was.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Stayed home, cried in a corner and slept.

Actually, mostly played guitar hero, I somehow managed to beat the game on expert, felt pretty good. SOOO GOOD.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

we need to play ttfaf on expert

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I can't remember what I did. for some reason the only thing I recall is talking to omni and the rest of the day is a blank. I don't understand

Posted by Omni

Yeah, and I talked to you at like 11 PM, so I don't know what you did all day prior.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I can't remember what I did. for some reason the only thing I recall is talking to omni and the rest of the day is a blank. I don't understand

yeeeaaaah same. it's like, i KNOW what i did because they're the only things i could have done but i dont remember doing them at all.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

what is happening to us

Posted by WillisGreeny

Could it be... the video games?

All I remember doing each day is rushing to class, and then sweeping floors at work. I know I've done other ****, but that's all I can recall most nights.

Posted by junior senior

i forget lol

oh wait
i played animal crossing and talked to poco