Dusty the cat

Posted by ExoXile

I rarely hang out on 4chan anymore but today was ****ing epic(and still is.).
Pretty much this idiot posted a video on youtube where he abuses his very, very cute cat and slaps him around, puts him in the shower etc etc.

You can see it's happened before since the cat suffers from "learned helplessnes" and doens't do anything, except cry sometimes...

But basically /b/ has found his address and stuff, reported him to numerous authorities, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone comes over and knocks him unconscious.

I couldn't personally watch the entire video, not with sound anyway.
I pretty much rages so much I clenched my fists until they bled.

But yeah, 99% of /b/ is really ****ed of.

It's been a pretty awesome 7 hours.

[IMG]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6343/1234717880856bg2.jpg[/IMG]
Dusty is probably still alive, since the pussy only delivered weak blows, prolonging the cats suffering.

But yeah, I'd incapacitate him myself if it was indeed the right address, and someone paid for my ticket.
****tard needs a really good beating.

I'd most likely do to him what he did unto the cat, just with rage.
And a little more probably...

First time I have truly been ****ed off of something I have seen online.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

jesus christ i hate people

Posted by ExoXile

So ****ing much.
Not only are they 14 years old, they're ****ing satirical about it which makes me want to kill them even more.

Posted by The Judge

/b/'s cruelty apparently does have boundaries.

Posted by ExoXile

Seems like it, hopefully people around him will start hating mr kenny glenn and throw rocks at him.

Also, quoting a few people: "Holy ****, I'm never going to **** of /b/."
I lol'd.

Posted by The Judge

Animal torture is a lot of people's hot button.

Posted by Ant

probably cause in the case of animals they really never deserve it. not to say that humans don't as well, but yeah i don't really know where I'm going with this.

i need to go hug my kitties

Posted by Linko_16

The video is being taken down wherever it's posted, mostly, but here's a working link. This is a video that depicts animal abuse, so watch at your own discretion.

http://www.liveleak.com/item?a=view&token=4c9_1234712092

Haha, what a couple of pussy faggots.

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, golden rule seems to be dont **** with kitties.

everyone loves kitties :3

Posted by cool gamer dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCaFiEE9lqE

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh, better clarify. it's a news report. cat's alive and at the vet.

Posted by Ant

good.

Posted by Slade

bueno

Posted by Linko_16

Hopefully a /b/tard will find it, adopt it and give us status reports.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wait, so they caught the guy? farkin sweet.

Posted by Dexter

Another David Motari and Michael Vick.

Posted by ExoXile

HAHA, I ****ING REVERE /b/.
That is nice to hear.

Hopefully it's true as well, and that they're not just saying that to make people stop calling and ****...

Posted by Ant

Yes, it is true. There's no ****ing way that would be fake.

Posted by ExoXile

Good.
Haha, this is so awesome.
I was part of the whole detractive thing so it feels pretty wicked good they're caught.

Hell I was on the boards for almost 7 hours yesterday.
Also:

[url]www.kenny-glenn.com[/url]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=ExoXile;928764]Good.
Haha, this is so awesome.
I was part of the whole detractive thing so it feels pretty wicked good they're caught.what the hell is a detractive thing

Posted by ExoXile

detective (plural detectives)

[LIST=1]
[*]a police officer who looks for evidence as part of solving a crime; an investigator.
[*]a person employed to find information not otherwise available to the public.
[/LIST]
You tell me. :big_bird:

Posted by ExoXile

[CENTER][youtube=V2i7RUxba9Q]V2i7RUxba9Q[/youtube]
Haha, what a fag.
[/CENTER]

DETRACTIVE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=ExoXile;928773]detective (plural detectives)

[LIST=1]
[*]a police officer who looks for evidence as part of solving a crime; an investigator.
[*]a person employed to find information not otherwise available to the public.
[/LIST]
You tell me. :big_bird:you ****ing spelt it horribly wrong :cookie:

Posted by ExoXile

Oh whow.
That's pretty dumb of me.

Posted by ExoXile

Oh and that guy is definitely a fag.
Second film he pulls a chris crocker hairflip.

Posted by Slade

I used my detractive mind to detract some reasoning from that video.

dude, he's obviously gay because no straight man says anything resembling, "So, um, yeah. Um, yeah! *"DUH" expression* So..."

total faglet

Posted by ExoXile

"Household item"

****ing lol.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

****ing raged when he said 'lawl, i trolled you gais'

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted by Linko_16

Pretty lol how people don't get why /b/ reacted the way they did to Dusty. More than actually caring about the humanity (catmanity?) of it, they have jokingly idealized cats since the beginning of time, and raiding is 4chan's national sport.

Quoting ExoXile: [url]www.kenny-glenn.com[/url]

Lol, so now next year, while I'm busy ignoring Valentine's Day, I can look forward to Dusty Day.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Linko_16;928996][COLOR=indigo]Pretty lol how people don't get why /b/ reacted the way they did to Dusty. More than actually caring about the humanity (catmanity?) of it, they have jokingly idealized cats since the beginning of time, and raiding is 4chan's national sport.[/COLOR]
/b/ has countless opportunities to raid.
I think a big majority just love cats.

Or well, 60% cat lovers, 30% doing it to **** up Kenny's life, 9% don't know why they're doing it.
While the remaining 1% do nothing because they would rather have had the cat maimed.

Methinks.

Posted by The Judge

I just disliked the kid. He could've been pulling apart a teddy bear and screaming the same emo crap and I would've disliked him just as much.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: But basically /b/ has found his address and stuff, reported him to numerous authorities, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone comes over and knocks him unconscious.

Similar thing happened in japan or china to that one cat that was burned or stomped. Asians found out where the guy/girl lived and beat the **** out of him/her/killed him/her

can't remember the specific details, but it's one of those.

Posted by ExoXile

Awesome.

Also I probably would not kill Kenny, I'd make him regret what he did though.
And if I saw the video again I probably would end up almost killing him.

I someone was messing with my cat though? Gee, they wouldn't even know what hit them.
It's crossed my mind sometimes and I freaking scare myself, how ****ed off I get, that is.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i would lock him in a shower then beat them up and put the video on youtube

you'd have to do something worse to replicate the fear and helplessness. Just not the same for a human as it is for an animal that small.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

small child or helpless schoolgirl would probably work

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;929255]i would lock him in a shower then beat them up and put the video on youtube
I offered to do just that if someone had just paid me the ticket.
But I'd also throw in a little "twist."

Posted by The Judge

You were dead the whole time?

Posted by Ant

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Posted by ExoXile

wait what?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Similar thing happened in japan or china to that one cat that was burned or stomped. Asians found out where the guy/girl lived and beat the **** out of him/her/killed him/her

can't remember the specific details, but it's one of those.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I think it was a woman in China who killed a cat on camera with high heels (as part of a stunt or something, not just her but the whole crew, idk), it got posted on the internet, the Chinese found her and she was arrested. P. sure that was it.

Yeah, that was it.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There we go.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Linko_16;929518][COLOR=indigo]If it's the one I'm thinking of, I think it was a woman in China who killed a cat on camera with high heels (as part of a stunt or something, not just her but the whole crew, idk), it got posted on the internet, the Chinese found her and she was arrested. P. sure that was it.[/COLOR]

Wouldn't have happened if it was a man instead of a women. Property destroying property is what happened there.

Posted by ExoXile

[CENTER][youtube=HnvEb78OKEk]HnvEb78OKEk[/youtube]
Hell yeah, we'll get to see happy Dusty soon. :3
[/CENTER]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Linko_16;929518][COLOR=indigo]If it's the one I'm thinking of, I think it was a woman in China who killed a cat on camera with high heels (as part of a stunt or something, not just her but the whole crew, idk), it got posted on the internet, the Chinese found her and she was arrested. P. sure that was it.[/COLOR]man, wish china was backwards enough that they used shi'ira law like saudi arabia and ****. wanted to see that *****'s skull caved with a heel

They're trying to get that legalized in Ontario. Apparently it's part of their religion or whatever so they should be able to practice it. Looks like it might go through too. Pretty crazy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

there are muslims in ontario? neat

Canada's a big place for those type of people. Asians and muslims/indians/etc. They're our blacks and mexicans.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Explains the curry

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ANOTHER SOLID GOLD A+++ POST FROM WILLISGREENY

HOLD ON EVERYONE WE'RE HEADIN TO THE GOLDMINE OF COMEDY WHOOOOOOOOOOOA

Fun fact: There was this muslim dude about a year back who was a highly regarded Geologist in his country but had to leave for some reason I can't fully remember, either to support his family better or whatever. Anyways, he moves to America and starts applying for positions. Only thing is, no one will accept his education or his long career because of where he was from. Pretty much looked everywhere that geologists were needed and no one would hire him.

So he had to rent an apartment in Canada to take my mom's course for costumer service because that's the only job he can find. America pretty much owned the **** out of him and now he's too poor to move to Canada or any other country to look for a job.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=The X;929779]ANOTHER SOLID GOLD A+++ POST FROM WILLISGREENY

HOLD ON EVERYONE WE'RE HEADIN TO THE GOLDMINE OF COMEDY WHOOOOOOOOOOOA

Is this my que to feakout? ZOMG X IS DA MASTER OF DRIVING ME CRAZY, AAAHHH LIKE ME LIKE ME LIKE ME stfu.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

looks like you already did [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2irtedg.gif[/IMG]

Posted by WillisGreeny

yep, you sure did. darn.

Btw, I'm not always trying to be funny. I was wondering about the curry.

hey, x, buddy. Willis isn't exo. He doesn't deserve it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the x: doesnt give a ****

he is my hero

Posted by ExoXile

I always thought the hate against me was actually love.
Like, how if you fire a gun you really wish it was a flower.

....at least that's.. what I've been thinking all this time. :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

shut the **** up you ****ing queer

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why dont you go masturbate to someone trying to navigate a 90 degree turn in the umbrella mansion

Posted by ExoXile

You can 90 degree turn in RE4 as well hurr.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this is what i mean

jesus christ you dont even get what i was talking about unnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

*there is a flash of light. the x's hair flows upwards in a golden column. he has becamed... a super saiyan.*

Posted by ExoXile

I don't find navigating in the mansion hard so no, I cannot possibly fathom the lack of orientation skills you must have.

So I'm supposed to fap watching you navigate?

Posted by Ant

***, just stop.

Posted by ExoXile

As far as I knew we weren't even fighting this time.
Maybe I was wrong.

Posted by Ant

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. don't speak. it'll ruin the moment.

Posted by ExoXile

: - '