i just had a really scary dream

Posted by junior senior

robitussin dreams are the worst. :(

it was christmas or something with my mom then idk what happened i was at my old elementary school watching something and we were walking around iwas in the computer lab and then it was time to go i went out the wrong way and i didnt wanna go the other way so i was with this kid that i know and we were gonna take the train together or something. idk. but it was weird it was like an obstacle course getting through the barriers and my ticket reciept thing got damaged and the lady wouldn't let me go and the kid wasn't there when i was at the lady and i tried calling my mom to get me i had no money on me it was $39 and i was watching everybody get through i was miserable and the phone kept not getting through and i was crying they were gonna kick me off
then i woke up
and about 30 seconds later my mom called me
i didnt answer it but the voicemail arng and i couldnt do it so i called her and i talked to her
from the second i woke up ive been saying mama over and over again and ive been saying that all the time since ive been sick this past few days
i was saying it in my dream idk if i was speaking it outloud tho

I LOVE MY MOM :(

i was acting p. bad today yelling how i want my door fixed bc it broke and my mom went out later and it shows how bad i reacted and i wont do that ever again :( :( :(