lol i rmmbr

Posted by Panic!

wen i waz a freshman in high skool i asked mah computer teecher if i culd get on vgc and she said no cuz forumz was liek chat rumz

lol she waz a ***** neway

Posted by junior senior

i remember in 7th grade i had the sasser virus and i used to go on vgchat in the library in school. lol i only did it twice
but then in the computer lab in 7th grade during writing lab i went on it to play bloody pengu and i showed my support class the simpsons game and the penguin game too

i miss 7th grade i really do :(

Posted by coromoro

This one time in grade 8 I went into the library thinking, "Wow, why haven't I ever used one of these computers to go on VGC?" So I was all excited, and logged onto VGC. Then a teacher came by and she was like, "Oh, I'm sorry. You're not allowed to play video games or browse chat rooms here." She must've noticed it said 'Video Game Chat'. I was sad, and didn't talk back or anything... and left. :( A sad, sad story.

Posted by Panic!

lawl 2 much gud gramr in da wakko u

Posted by junior senior

k stop plz

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

panic you are a cancer

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da wacko!! :eek: You guys actually like da forums enough to come here...at school!!!!!! :eek:

If they won't let you come here, try

http://www.forumpostersunion.com/

and drive WackoHater insane!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

Well, I'm not in school anymore so can't try it.

Posted by Panic!

And keep in mind that I was a freshman in high school almost 6 years ago.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I never used school computers for personal use. Unless it was to play quake and unreal tournament through lan.

Posted by junior senior

hi

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

only used them to play tribes. those were the days

Posted by junior senior

Quoting The X: panic you are a cancer

no dont worry

Posted by Panic!

More like a diabetes amarite?

Posted by junior senior

lmfao

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No. Cancer. Cancer is more difficult to manage and many are still fatal. Diabetes is easily managed and can even be reversed. So in terms of what's worse, you'd be cancer. In terms of what's actually apt, you're more like a cancer with a high rate of survivability. Not really that serious, but a cancer nonetheless.

Posted by maian

...VGC is blocked at my school...

as well as 90% of the internet

Posted by Ant

I spend probably the most time on this site late night at work. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my university is an internet hub to the entire west coast of scotland so we get crazy speeds and no restrictions. know a couple of guys who do all their torrents in the lab, where data flow isnt monitored

Posted by junior senior

you never graduated lol