Any RPGs scheduled to released in the year of 2005 that you are looking foward too?

Posted by Xenos

Are there any RPGs that you will be looking foward to that is scheduled to be released in 2005?

The only game I can think of is KH2 right now--at first, I was excited about Xenosaga II but it doesn't seem too appealing now.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I guess FFXII...and the new Zelda, which I consider an action RPG. But I'm not really dying to play them or anything.

Posted by Kazame

Xenosaga II is already out, so there's one game to knock off the list. Other than that, Final Fantasy XII looks interesting, and I definately want to get KH2.

Posted by Ronin

Yeah KH2 is gonna be awesome....FFXII looks good too.

Posted by boomstick

Jade Empire, I have the Limited Edition preordered, should be here soon.

Dragon Warrior VIII-I'm usually not into those type of games, but I've heard it sports nonlinear gameplay with tons of side quests, so I'm keeping an eye on it.

And is you want to consider Legend Of Zelda a RPG, that too.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Don't suggest you get Xenosaga II. Unless you like space and such. The battle system was horrible it was just to much information at once when they explained it to me. Might be just me but i think they tryed a little to hard on making something origional.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yeah Xenosaga 2's battle system is boing. As for games I'm looking forward to I would have to say Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy XII. Also Zelda the Twilight Princess.

Posted by Majeh717

my must get rpgs are FFXII and the new Zelda

Posted by Dark

Fire Emblem on Gamecube (maybe not 2005, but sometime soon) and KH2.

Posted by kinco

I'll probably get FF12, Dungeon Siege 2, Phantasy Star Universe, and probably KOTOR 3 if they even release it this year.