GOAL

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

To push you to the second page :cool2:

Posted by Ant

that's easy if you delete posts. how ballsy are you though?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

what!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

xbawks style

oh dear ***

must play mass erect asap

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

3000 points? good luck

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

it's possible if I finish some of the games I have there!

like fallout and oblivion! Have a stash of games hidden, I should beat assassins creed, if I can just stay up when I play it, sooooo borinnnnnnng :(

Quoted post: like fallout and oblivion! Have a stash of games hidden, I should beat assassins creed

Oblivion is an easy 1250. Fallout is a possible 1000. AC is a guaranteed 700. So that should actually do it. Or close to.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

can't believe I didn't beat cod4 earlier, best fps game I ever played

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm just in the beginning of oblivion, games taking a while to build up for me. Taking my time so that I dont' put it to the side and not bother with it ;p

Posted by Ant

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I get it now. yeah wtf you were only a little bit ahead of me then jumped way ahead wtf.

It rules once you leave the dungeon. Do the main quest last.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

any tips on leveling up, and I'm having a huge regret choosing a certain class though, in the end, the one thing thats owning me right now I don't regenerate magic unless I get hit with magic, in return I get a huge magic boost or something

should I just start over and possibly make the game more interesting then?!

To level up you just use those skills. Magic? Hold the shield button and continuously cast magic. Agility? Find a low ceiling and a high desk and tap the y button. Sneak? Find something sleeping and sneak into a wall.

You don't have to level up. I stayed at level 5 for most of the game, but my skills were near maxed and that's all that matters.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

yea, funny enough though, I chose a magic class, but I don't regenerate magic and it's a pain in the *** to raise that skill :(

yea, anty, jump happened when I was playing guitar hero 2, much easier to get points in that game than the 3rd one which asks for near impossible things unless you can play through the game more than 4 times with no problems. I'm not playing lefty flip for the whole game, not playing witha remote for the whole game, not playing online matches for straight wins. Too too painful :P

That, and I beat COD4, which made my huge jump. IF YOU WANT, WE CAN LIKE, get you to make out with the 4 princess *****es at some point in castle crashers :cool:

Posted by Ant

yeah I was looking at the achievements for gh3 and most of them are way too much work for what they're worth.

and I figure I'll get the castle crashers ones someday. slowly working for the arena one.

Posted by coromoro

Explain achievements to me. Do you do something with them, or is it just for bragging rights?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

not gonna beat through the fire and flames on expert
not gonna even touch star power once on that song

Cmon guys, that's mean, also, yea, bragging rights ;p

oh man, hurts the brain just thinking of all the things you can do with achievements

oblivion takes a while to get achievements. well, longer than most other games i find. ac is only boring once in awhile. i actually did kinda like it except the controls ****ed me off to no end. and oh yeah i have gh2 now :cool2:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

call a day when to play, I've been busy this week and actually popped online for the first time yesterday, but you seemed busy, or had online plans already :(

I HOPE TO CATCH YOU ON THAT CASUAL SUNDAY :cool: earlier in the day :( lol

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dark bulb you are now part of my secret xbot society. gratz

sunday morning sounds good!

unless you want to do my chem homework today

Quoted post: yea, funny enough though, I chose a magic class, but I don't regenerate magic and it's a pain in the *** to raise that skill

You picked a ****ty class or something then. Just glitch the **** out of your character or start over. Oblivion still has the duplication glitch and effect-stacking glitch.

Also, the best thing about AC is the controls. What the ****?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=The X;927705]dark bulb you are now part of my secret xbot society. gratz

I guess that's cool

idk i found making him move around/jump and **** really irritating.

Posted by Ant

horrible game

Bad game, very true. But the act of moving and manipulating the dude was pretty great. Easy and made sense since all you had to do was hold down a button.

it was p. gay iirc

nah you're pretty gay

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ASSASSIN'S CREED BEING DEFENDED BY VAMP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

Defending the controls. The game is terrible

i'd play the second one

Posted by Ant

i'd play it if you know what i mean

no

whatever do you mean?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

nvm

half goal accomplished

you got pushed son

if you wanna get to the 1st page, guitar HEROOO, when my abs don't hurt int he opposite direction, and if you're not busy getting it on ;)

fuuuuck must kill self

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

lemme join

I mean

nooooo :O