Too Human

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

y/n what's it like, should I buy it etc.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's impossible to say. I know a couple people who are in love with the game and a couple others who think it's ****ing terrible. Same on the internet. Half the people hate it the other half really like it. I myself have a sealed copy right from Silicon Knights and have no desire to really open it an try it, but that's just me.

Honestly, I say pass. At best, try renting it.

Alright. It looks kinda interesting...you should open it and see.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Vamp, just how many games do you keep sealed?

Posted by Dexter

Oh, man, I finally opened Fallout 3 last night after over a month. Condemned 2 has been sealed for at least over 3 months.

What about EndWar? That any good?

Posted by Last Fog

No. Four long levels of absolute tedium. The dialogue is retarded (good for some laughs though), you'll have no idea what the story is about and you won't care. You need to get to a certain level to purchase a new weapon upgrade, and once you can finally buy it a bigger, better weapon becomes available. It's a kick in the teeth over and over. The skill tree is kind of a cool idea, but nothing special. And the worst part is you will die. A lot. Particularly in the later half of the game. Every time you do you have to watch the same, drawn out, stupid *** custscene of an angel coming down and taking you to Valhalla. That's the only penalty for dying, but it sure is a big one. Oh, and the controls are terrible.

EndWar is a ****ing great concept. The execution is pretty lacking though. As a RTS it's not very fun, but the voice commands are amazing. But that's no reason to buy it.

Quoted post: Vamp, just how many games do you keep sealed?

Fable 2 and Too Human are the only games I have "sealed". The former because I'm not done with fallout yet, the latter because it's signed and I don't feel like peeling the stickers off.

Posted by WillisGreeny

The older I get the longer I leave games sealed it seems. Not surprising, since I am usually buying games with what little freetime I have.

I just rarely buy games anymore. Kinda.

Posted by Dexter

I tend to buy one or two a month. Still too many for me to keep up with.

every year I have bought more 360 games than the last. Between each CoD release starting from 2 to 3: 5 releases. From 3 to 4: 12 releases. From 4 to 5: 14.

Posted by Crazy K

I rented Too Human, didn't like it one bit.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I think Too Human is pretty cool. Not as cool as its 10 years of development and huge budget should have made it, but definitely worth its current price. At first I didn't think I was going to like the off-the-wall controls, but once I learned some of the juicier bits of the customization and upgrade system, I got a kick out of it. My only two complaints are:

1. No blocking mechanics. There's not a whole lot you can do to avoid large amounts of damage/death in some situations.

2. Main Character Baldur seems to be equiped with rollerblades that take him from one enemy to another very quickly in battle. Between battles, he moves like a slug through ABC gum. If you're going to give a character superhuman speed, let him use it all the freakin' time.

You know what was a good game that people thought sucked? Prey. Was in development for just as long.

lesson to be learned: don't develop games for ten years.

Posted by Ant

more like TOO GAY

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

only two humans bought this game

Posted by Ant

I was going TO but thought TWICE about it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/10frreh.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Slade

even my robot friends refuse to play this game

So wait are there any super-epics in the works right now? Someday the real deal will come out and everyone will be fighting in wars on different planets for different convoluted reasons dictated by their wealth and morals.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

or norse mythology

Quoted post: Someday the real deal will come out and everyone will be fighting in wars on different planets for different convoluted reasons dictated by their wealth and morals.

that's not too human

Prey sucked balls. Couldn't force myself to finish it.

YOU SUCK BALLS

it was rad and got better and better the further you went in

Yes I do. And I tried really hard to get into it but it was way boring. Multiplayer was lame, too.

multiplayer was terrible, I'll give you that. Good concept, poor execution.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vagina doors

looked more like poopers