How do you shower?

Posted by The Judge

Woah a thread by The Judge?

Temperature wise, how do you like your showers? I know some people (freaks) who enjoy lowering the temperature of the water as they go.

Personally, I step into a hot shower, and as I continue, I slowly raise the temperature until I can actually see the steam rising above me. Having left the showerhead in the same position after leaving, Anthony has described my preferrence as "scalding," but then again, I think the temperature he leaves it at is like ice.

And you?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I mostly have only the hot side running, with just a touch of the cold. I raise the hot until I can just barely stand it (which is p. freakin hot). At the end, I turn it down a little, so it's a bit cooler. close pores etc.

Posted by Ant

Mine are juuuuuuuuuuust right.

Posted by Ant

THIS THREAD ANGERS THE JUDGE

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm one of those freaks that starts hot and lowers the temperature to cold.

Also, I start with my lower body and keep my upper body dry until I'm ready to wash it. In winter anyways, otherwise you get ****ing cold as hell.

you have faggot showers

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: THIS THREAD ANGERS THE JUDGE

Ah, wackit. Now I gotta get rid of it.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm one of those freaks that starts hot and lowers the temperature to cold.

Also, I start with my lower body and keep my upper body dry until I'm ready to wash it. In winter anyways, otherwise you get ****ing cold as hell.

just have scalding hot showers

makes perfect sense. See, if you slowly lower the temperature than when you get out you won't be cold.

Posted by The Judge

That's about the worst logic I've ever heard. I mean, it makes perfect sense, but it's stupid as hell. Take the cold like a man and watch the shrinkage snap like a turtle's head into its shell.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm one of those freaks that starts hot and lowers the temperature to cold.

why did this make me lol?

Actually, I have a feeling if I watched you do most things I'd lol. KINDA LIKE THE JUDGE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

i dont really care. i prefer warm showers, but if its cold i dont mind. having gone through bootcamp i can clean myself off entirely in like 1 minute and a half tops, so if i need to take cold showers they dont last long anyway.

i've gotten my showers down to 10 mins. not really gonna get any quicker than that.

Mine don't last long. No funny business. In and out.

Quoted post:
That's about the worst logic I've ever heard. I mean, it makes perfect sense, but it's stupid as hell. Take the cold like a man and watch the shrinkage snap like a turtle's head into its shell.

Says the guy that can't handle cool temperatures.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: i've gotten my showers down to 10 mins. not really gonna get any quicker than that.

that's really short for a FEMALE. Mine take about 10 minutes I'd say though. If I had shorter hair probably only 7.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Says the guy that can't handle cool temperatures.

You leave my Fire Subtype out of this (D&D joke g[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d I'm not funny).

Mine can take fully 2 minutes if I actually care to be speedy. They normally take 20 to 30 minutes though, since I mostly just daze out and p[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR][/COLOR]ss myself as the water burns my skin.

where you guys live are your utilities included?

Posted by The Judge

We pay for them. And they all pay the price for my showers! HAHAHAHA.

This makes up for me paying the price for none of them ever turning off their computers.

Posted by Ant

Turn my computer off all the time you ***

Posted by coromoro

I take about 8 minutes, unless I masturbate. :cool:

And yeah, I like 'em hot. I'll occasionally go hardcore PURE COLD.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: Turn my computer off all the time you ***

Maybe you should make up for that saved electricity by switching a treadmill on.

Posted by coromoro

OH SNAP!

Posted by Ant

I only take a cold shower when it's un***ly hot. Though that's rare.

Posted by The Judge

There is no occasion I take a cold shower unless I'm forced to, like during my brief periods when I'm processed in and out of County.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Maybe you should make up for that saved electricity by switching a treadmill on.

that was uncalled for :(

Posted by Dexter

Hot showers. Easier for me to relax that way. I also feel cozier when I get out, too.

Quoted post: Maybe you should make up for that saved electricity by switching a treadmill on.

oh man, got a big laugh out of me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

my shower is in my bath so i put the plug in the bath and then after maybe 15 minutes of showering you've got yourself a little bath to sit down in. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, water gathering your collected filth is the best thing to sit down in, you uncircumcised Scottish freak.

[quote=Ant]that was uncalled for :(

So was speaking out of turn. Watch that sass.

EDIT: F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck this, I'm taking a gun to my f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking temple first thing in the morning. I never thought much of any of you.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

maybe you'd save more water if you used my method you... fag

Posted by The Judge

We've been over the fact that I care little for the ammount of water wasted, both in it's detriment to our house bill and our planet. Anyone who has a complaint can take it up with my g[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mned boot up their as[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR] and the new pair I'm buying for work with their credit card. You're no exception.

Man, I'm really, really tired. Four or less hours of sleep a night for 2 weeks straight hasn't been treating me well.

X, you're a wonderful man. Now f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck off.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

stop bein a lil baby man

Posted by The Judge

If I ever see you in person, I'll kill you.

Posted by The Judge

Kill. You. F[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cking. Dead.

Posted by The Judge

That goes for anyone else who showers weird. CJ, you're next.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

why dont you go suckle on lisa's lactating tit you baby

Posted by The Judge

Very well.

Posted by Ant

WAIT why does he get to? :(

Posted by Corrupt

I love showers, so I'll usually find an excuse to stay in there for 15-20 minutes on average (unless I'm in a rush for whatever reason), like scrubbing my entire body several times (hey, I'm clean as a result) and obsessively going through my hair with shampoo. It's not uncommon for me to come out looking like a ****ing prune, naturally. Also I'll start out the shower at a pretty hot temperature and then after I'm about to rinse everything off for the last time I'll turn down the temperature to just the right level of cool, crisp water. Feels so ****ing good and I come out feeling refreshed. as. hell. Top it off with some deodorant, a bit of hair stylin' and a touch of Axe body spray and hot damn I am good to go. Oh yeah and it also helps if I wear clothes, though I usually just wear my towel if I'm staying around the house for a bit.

i ' m a f r e a k

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh, one more note, i shave my head while im in he shower, so if theres no hot water i refuse to do it, both because i dont want to sit under hot water for that long and because for some reason cold water makes you more liekly to slic ehte crap out of your head

Posted by Synth2012

Long, hot showers for me.

And whenever I can, a bubble bath. ^_^

Posted by ExoXile

I only bathe.
Hot bath's the way to go.

Unless I've been in the sauna.
After that I like to take a really cold shower.
Man it's nice.

judge, we'd be good buddies in real life. don't even say things like that

Posted by Phantasm

Cat showers

only take about 2-3 minutes.
If I'm still smelly; perfume.

tip: Does not like water.

Quoted post: If I'm still smelly; perfume.

I don't think you're using the right word.

Posted by Phantasm

stinky?

If I'm still dirty I'll just wear clothes to cover it up obviously. so that[...]

lol

cologne

Posted by coromoro

Silly Phantasma. Perfume?

Edit: Ninja'd! :mad2:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WHY would you shave your head mr fag

army

Posted by coromoro

I wanna see bald pics of LoS.

all forehead

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Phantasma: Cat showers

only take about 2-3 minutes.
If I'm still smelly; perfume.

tip: Does not like water.

protip: adding more spells does not make you less stinky. it makes you more so

Quoting The X: WHY would you shave your head mr fag

tired of keeping my hair within regs for one, and two im tired of being balding at 22. rather just be bald.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

cant you hjave long hair in the army, just look at elvis

oh, you're actually balding? thought that was just your hairline.

makes sense.

lol

i hear finasteride works well for that

does anything actually work for balding? I thought all that stuff was completely useless.

Posted by Ant

he's doing the right thing by accepting his horrible fate *waves long hair around*

Posted by Stalolin

usually i have it a bit colder than warm, but it varies really

some days i like to just turn it on all cold and do some deep breathing and like meditate and ****

good times

Posted by cool gamer dad

my hair is thinning in some places i think... though my hair's always been thin there. like, on parts of my sideburns and there dudes usually start balding on the sides of the upper forehead or whatever etc.

ends up looking pretty cool though because it still grows way long and ends up looking mega wavy/ratty/hardcore/tangled in those areas.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: judge, we'd be good buddies in real life. don't even say things like that

You got me. I take back anything bad I've ever said about you.

that's my guy

Posted by Slade

-enter shower (temp is usually warm enough to heat me up a little but not too much)
-rinse out hair, add dove shampoo and soap myself up (lately this has meant either irish spring bar soap or target body wash, **** being poor)
-finish soaping, massage scalp a little more(after rinsing hands), then rinse off completely
-put in dove conditioner and apply acne body wash stuff to my face/shoulders
-rinse off face, shoulders, then hair from behind IN THAT ORDER
-grab my towel from outside, crack open bathroom door, and squeegee the glass shower wall/door

if you wanna get into how I get dressed up for the day then I can cover that too

Posted by Slade

-enter shower (temp is usually warm enough to heat me up a little but not too much)
-rinse out hair, add dove shampoo and soap myself up (lately this has meant either irish spring bar soap or target body wash, **** being poor)
-finish soaping, massage scalp a little more(after rinsing hands), then rinse off completely
-put in dove conditioner and apply acne body wash stuff to my face/shoulders
-rinse off face, shoulders, then hair from behind IN THAT ORDER
-grab my towel from outside, crack open bathroom door, and squeegee the glass shower wall/door

if you wanna get into how I get dressed up for the day then I can cover that too

Posted by Slade

leaving it good *** what a beautiful post

you are beautiful

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: does anything actually work for balding? I thought all that stuff was completely useless.

yep, some stuff works. depends on the person of course

Posted by ExoXile

@Vamp:Just avoid stressful women and you're in the clear. ^_^

Posted by The Judge

ExoXile is bald.

Posted by ExoXile

Not yet, but I'm probably getting there.
And it doens't matter what girl you have, they're all stressful.

Posted by Dexter

I've never tried anything but I should give some things an attempt and see what comes from it.

Let me know what works, Lord of Spam.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Dexter: I've never tried anything but I should give some things an attempt and see what comes from it.

Let me know what works, Lord of Spam.

I read this post at face value, which in my mind translated to Dexter having never really tried to do anything (period), and looks to Matt Miller for guidance.

Posted by Lord of Spam

in for a disappointment

my solution? shave th **** all the way off. if the ****ers gonna play chicken with me by falling out little by little i'll call its ****ing pussy bluff nad just shave th **** off myself.

NOW WHOS IN CHARGE BIATCH:(

Posted by Lelouch

Dude why are you sayin' these things?

Posted by Lelouch

How do I shower what qwestion is that???

Posted by Linko_16

Woah there, buddy. Have you read the rules? Did you pay the ten dollar membership fee? If you did your privileges would be set to allow you to see the advanced thread details and it would all make sense.

As for me, I start out a little hotter than halfway between hot and cold (which is fairly hot) because I like just a little bit of a nice, hot edge to it. But I eventually get used to that temperature and have to turn it up just a little bit more. Depending on how long I'm in there it could end up pretty ****ing hot. My showers are generally about fifteen minutes - I usually can't bother myself to shower as fast as possible unless it's like a life or death situation.

Posted by The Judge

Scalding hot all the time. It's the only way to go.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting The Judge: Scalding hot all the time. It's the only way to go.

^^^^^^^^ this

especially when i have a migraine. let it hit my head, scalding hot, same place for 10 minutes until skin is peeling off in thick layers. or until my forehead is numb.

Posted by The Judge

Never quite done that before. I just wait until it almost burns and then I stop.

My mom had friends over whom I do not like and did not want to visit but I was asleep most of the time anyways so she said I went out. Well, I woke up a few hours before they left but I didn't want to walk out and let them know I was there but had to pee super bad. So I drank a bottle of water and peed in that then went back to bed until the grammys was on.

my pee is a rich gold colour. almost amber

Posted by Ant

that's good, I think.

Posted by Linko_16

My pee's pretty light but I drink a lot of water.

idk, I drink a ****ton of water and fluids throughout the day. But I assume a rich colour is good. Always is.

Felt good to pee in a bottle. was very warm.

Posted by ExoXile

The clearer the better.

Posted by The Judge

The more clear your urine is, the more water it is. The more golden it is, the more toxins and crap you're getting out of your system. So while clear pee is better for you because the crap had never been in your system in the first place, it's also good to have golden urine so that you're getting rid of all that stuff.

Now if it's black it means that you have a serious problem with your digestive track. Happens sometimes (not to me, I'm just saying), and medical attention should be sought immediately.

Same thing with your crap. Green means you've got way too much iron in your diet, most other colors are the result of dye in the food, but black means you have a bleeding sore somewhere in your digestive track (like an ulcer) and the blood is clotting around your crap. Also very bad.

This is good to know. I never really knew what the various colours meant.

Also, that would make sense, the gold part. I had a baconator from wendy's the previous night.

Posted by Ant

aka the heartstopper.

Posted by ExoXile

Blueberries will give your **** a blue hue, true story.

Quoted post: aka the heartstopper.

probably not that bad if you don't eat it often. Like, once a month.

Posted by Ant

ANY MORE THAN THAT THOUGH!

Posted by ExoXile

No one things blue **** is interesting? no? no.

Posted by Slade

One time I ate this ice cream called SUPERMAN or something, and it turned my **** blue for a couple days. It was intense because not only was the **** blue, but the dye would seep out of it and tinge the water blue as well.

totally worth it. sucker for rainbow colored ice cream.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: One time I ate this ice cream called SUPERMAN or something, and it turned my **** blue for a couple days. It was intense because not only was the **** blue, but the dye would seep out of it and tinge the water blue as well.

totally worth it. sucker for rainbow colored ice cream.

holy ****, i did the exact same thing when i was a kid. think it was even called superman too.

blue poop brothers?

Posted by ExoXile

Omg I totally started the blue **** trend. :(

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: holy ****, i did the exact same thing when i was a kid. think it was even called superman too.

[IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/235/522290533_11e144d60f.jpg?v=1180576778[/IMG]

looks SO ****ING DELICIOUS. resembles clay, but in a way that you're like "I could build a house out of this and then eat it."

bluepoop4lyfe

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, yeah, another note about me showering - they can be pretty relaxing, but I hate being wet, having wet hair, etc, after I get out, even if I dry off vigorously. I also feel like it's a time waster, since there's usually stuff I'd rather be doing with my gradually shrinking free time these days. So usually I avoid showers until there's something I need to be clean and fresh for, and I'll wait until basically the amount of time before the event that it will take for my hair to dry.

Posted by coromoro

How long does this "amount of time" go on for on average?

Posted by Linko_16

Starts looking back to normal in about an hour.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: [IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/235/522290533_11e144d60f.jpg?v=1180576778[/IMG]

looks SO ****ING DELICIOUS. resembles clay, but in a way that you're like "I could build a house out of this and then eat it."

bluepoop4lyfe

HAIL, BLUEPOOPBROTHER, let us figh for freedo with the fury of our blue poop

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Linko_16: Starts looking back to normal in about an hour.

Woops, I meant the "not taking a shower" amount of time.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, I'll probably shower again by at least the third day since the last one, since any longer and I'll just start feeling too gross. But that hardly ever happens since there's always places to go - school, etc.

i am disgusted.

i am also jealous of my lack of blue bowel movements

Posted by Lord of Spam

i shower everyday

whether i think i need it or not. comes from living in an environment where its always hot and humid. you'll be stank without realizing it

Posted by ExoXile

Lol, I've been blessed with a non BO system.
I don't smell rank ever.

But yeah, bathe 2-3 times a week.
Maybe, I really don't count.

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, I also go every day. I need that refreshing feeling in the morning.

Posted by The Judge

I just shower every day out of habit.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting ExoXile: Lol, I've been blessed with a non BO system.
I don't smell rank ever.

But yeah, bathe 2-3 times a week.
Maybe, I really don't count.

fukken gross man

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Lord of Spam;926817]fukken gross man
Showering every day is even grosser.
Drying out your skin man.

We're not amphibious *** ****it.

And it also depend greatly on what I do.
Hard days work = immediate bath when I get home.
Preferably a sauna, makes you feel real squeaky clean.

If you're getting dry then you aren't using the right products.

Posted by ExoXile

Haha, I'm soft as a baby bum, true fact.

I just know watering down too much will dry out your skin.
I'm sure one shower every day is fine, I just don't see it as necessary.
since:
- I don't really ever give off any kind of BO, except days I've been working really hard, and even then it's really mild. Maybe it's my diet, I don't ****ing know, but I ain't complaining.

- Too lazy, poring up water for a bath every day would look totally girly anyway.

- My skin is really soft and comfy, don't wanna change that. ^_^

gross

Posted by coromoro

Real, rough-skinned men shower every day.

Posted by Slade

Can't imagine not bathing every day. greasy greasy boi

Though upgrading products always makes a huge change in how clean I feel throughout the day. especially products that involve a lot of animal cruelty

what do you use?

Posted by The Judge

"Head and Pig Shoulders"

Posted by Slade

try to use dove soap or some some kind of body wash (target brand?), but lately I've been using the last of some irish spring I bought like a year ago (yuck)

besides that, dove shampoo/conditioner too. or paul mitchell when the mood strikes me since it's sitting in my shower. lol girls

lol

man, dove high five bra, love that stuff

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Slade;926848]Can't imagine not bathing every day. greasy greasy boi

Haha, I bathe way before I get greasy.
You get greasy within a day?
groooooooss

Posted by coromoro

Gotta love that Dove.

don't get greasy, just enjoy feeling clean

right now i'm using the cool moisture beauty bar (cucumber and green tea). it rawks

Posted by coromoro

I don't know what mine is, but it's green and it's Dove. :cool: Might be the same as yours. :o

Posted by The Judge

I get greasy by the hour. I'm a grease monster.

yeah, we have the same one coro high five

Posted by coromoro

Wooo. :cool2:

Posted by Slade

The dove I use is pink, but then again I don't pick it out. Maybe I'll try the cucumber stuff someday.

Quoting ExoXile: Haha, I bathe way before I get greasy.
You get greasy within a day?
groooooooss

Used to be so much worse. I'd get ready in the morning, use all these face products, then by lunch time at school my face would be bright red, greasy, and basically exploding with pus. genes own. hormones own.

Now it's like, wash my face sometime during the day and I'm supa fresh for life*

*~12 hours

Posted by Corrupt

I'm personally a fan of all things Axe. Except the commercials. thing is, it doesn't make me any more of a man, but it smells nice ^_^

Quoted post: The dove I use is pink, but then again I don't pick it out. Maybe I'll try the cucumber stuff someday.

we use this green tea dove soap. it owns.

Posted by Ant

I'll have to try this "green tea" soap once our supply of irish spring runs out. only 4 more bars to go!

oh, didn't read the other page. same **** as lisa and coro uses. must be a canadian thing

Posted by Lord of Spam

some vanilla smelling ****

makes the whole shower smell nice, p much owns

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Corrupt;926901]I'm personally a fan of all things Axe. Except the commercials. thing is, it doesn't make me any more of a man, but it smells nice ^_^
Same here, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I tried the anti-hangover, it felt special.
Probably some crazy chemicals but I felt clean and smooth.

Oh and rupty, they don't make us feel more manly cause that would defy nature, amirite? :cool:

Wish it was called Lynx world wide, much cooler name. :(

wooo green tea/cucumber high five. don't think we have pink dove, gonna look next time. irish spring sucks

Posted by Ant

it gets the job done. I just don't like after awhile the soap kinda dissolves :(

it's way too harsh for my beautiful skin

Posted by Ant

it's not harsh enough for MY beautiful skin.

Posted by cool gamer dad

pretty much any soap is too harsh for my skin. i'm dry as hell even after getting my face wet.

Quoted post: it's way too harsh for my beautiful skin

yeah, duuude. I can't use anything heavily fragranced because my skin burns. Moisturizers and suntan lotion especially. My skin literally acts as if its on fire.

those roll on deodorants are the worse. so painful

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

deodorant burns my skin so bad

especially the dry kinds. auuuugh all that powderrrr

dry ones are usually alright for me. those wet roll on ones suck *** though

adidas4lyfe

Posted by Ant

the wet roll ones are gross though.

well yeah, that too

Posted by The Judge

You all have weak little pansy skin, fags.

what roll on ones are we talking about? The gel ones are ****ing gross but the other ones are fine. Spray-on though? Burns.

Posted by ExoXile

Doesn't even burn a little bit.

Hell, after shave doesn't even burn.

sensitive skin etc

Posted by Slade

WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS, christ

I can totally see exo postin like "heh, those last 20 posts were kinda fun, let's do it agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~" *spins wheel of posting*

Also, I really miss my dove conditioner. paul mitchell, while expensive, makes my hair feel like ****. I'd be embarrassed if someone touched my hair after using that stuff.

Posted by Slade

lookin back I guess vamp didn't HAVE to mention sensitive skin again, but exo still didn't mention the fact that he understands why it would burn poor lil vampypoo. whatever, I'm pissed

head and shoulders. always used it and I've never had dandruff so I just assume it works and keep using it.

Quoted post: lookin back I guess vamp didn't HAVE to mention sensitive skin again, but exo still didn't mention the fact that he understands why it would burn poor lil vampypoo. whatever, I'm ****ed

knowing exo he likely didn't understand the previous posts so he had no idea what we were talking about.

Posted by ExoXile

No I did.
I'm basically just stating how much more awesome and superior my skin is to yours.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you are easily the most hate-able person on vgc

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

VGC HAS SPEEDFREAK FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;928056]you are easily the most hate-able person on vgc
I believe that title differs from person to person.
Hell, some people has left because of you.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if anyone has left vgc because of me they probably werent worth having anyway

Posted by ExoXile

Gotta be a pretty big douche to make people leave tho.

Posted by The Judge

I think between how annoying both of you can be, the two of you can be hated by roughly anyone. I mean, ExoXile is whiney as hell and talks about the same crap over and over, but The X is basically exactly the same if you just replace BAWWWing with pure dickheadery.

Why don't you guys make a thread where only you two post and just[COLOR="black"] bi[/COLOR]tch back and forth, get it out of your system, and shut the f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]ck up? It'd be really nice if every g[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mned thread didn't end up this way.

And now watch, ExoXile's going to deny he's at fault and X is going to harp on me for caring about it. Great job, guys.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

for a guy who never posts you sure care a whole bunch katzman

Posted by The Judge

blehblehblehbleh. I'd post more if there were subjects around here worth talking about that didn't devolve into you two bickering.

X: "Xile's such a queer."
Xile: "Man, X is such a dick"
X: "Nationality!"
Xile: "SORRY TO OFFEND THE GREAT G[COLOR="black"]O[/COLOR]D X"
X: "lol he's taking it seriously"
Xile: "no, I don't care at all"
X: "You're such a queer"
REPEAT

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

look at this queer. all caring and ****.

semper xbox

Posted by The Judge

Not worth the energy spent to move my fingers.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you cared enough to post a hypothetical dialogue

Posted by The Judge

I'm not the one saying I don't care. I do. I'd rather see you two either get along or blatantly ignore each other so this kind of dicussion (yours and mine and your and Xile's) never comes up again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the judge has spoken

*a gavel dramatically swings downward and hits the desk with a loud thwack* :judge:

Posted by The Judge

Tada. And nothing changed as a result of my protests. Everything went back to exactly how it always was, and I continue to not post out of sheer lack of interest, while The X and ExoXile bicker and whine like a bunch of Kansas City [COLOR="black"]fa[/COLOR]ggots.

What a good lunch this has been. I relish going back to work, though I don't really like relish. Not ironic, but it could be if it wasn't.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The Judge;928070]I think between how annoying both of you can be, the two of you can be hated by roughly anyone. I mean, ExoXile is whiney as hell and talks about the same crap over and over, but The X is basically exactly the same if you just replace BAWWWing with pure dickheadery.

Why don't you guys make a thread where only you two post and just[COLOR=black] bi[/COLOR]tch back and forth, get it out of your system, and shut the f[COLOR=black]u[/COLOR]ck up? It'd be really nice if every g[COLOR=black]o[/COLOR]d d[COLOR=black]a[/COLOR]mned thread didn't end up this way.

And now watch, ExoXile's going to deny he's at fault and X is going to harp on me for caring about it. Great job, guys.
Nope, I'm going to go ahead an agree with you.
I have a hard time just ignoring his ****, so I'm guilty.

One or so day ago he put me on ignore, best hours I've spent on VGC since forever.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

exoxile shut the **** up your queer

Posted by Ant

well, I lol'd.

as did i

and i didn't know there was spray on deodorant. p. cool although i probably couldn't handle it. and the roll on i was talking about isn't gel. just those wet ones that actually have a ball. those gel ones that squeeze out of holes also suck. hate when my pits feel wet

Posted by Ant

oh yeah the ball ones are cool. I thought you were talking about the gel ones that squeeze out of the holes.

hardcore gay.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you know its weird we're talking about this because i'm p. sure i've burned off too much skin on my forehead while showering

it stings when i touch it or my hair is over it. owwwwww

Posted by The Judge

That's...really intense. O_O

Yeah, I just use spray deodorant. Too much, some would say.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i shouldnt have used the rough edge of the sponge

Posted by cool gamer dad

ever try masturbating with shampoo? yea dont lol 3:

Posted by Ant

conditioner on the other hand. good times.

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, was about to say. conditioner is fair game, all good, good times. did it yesterday actually. was like "****... i'm not getting out of the shower for some lotion..."

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=cats;928192]ever try masturbating with shampoo? yea dont lol 3:
HAHAHAHA, no, but stay away from soap.
I was only like, 8 or something at the time but, I can still almost remember the burning sensations I fell asleep to that night.

Oh and a given is don't spray **** on your cock, it hurts.

You sensitive people must have cockskin all over your body.

Posted by Linko_16

Hahaha, I remember my first shampoo/soap burn.

Quoted post: Tada. And nothing changed as a result of my protests. Everything went back to exactly how it always was, and I continue to not post out of sheer lack of interest, while The X and ExoXile bicker and whine like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

You have to have realised he was saying exactly what you thought he'd say right? in effect trolling you. You're just setting yourself up.

Posted by ExoXile

X could have refrained to do so if he wasn't such a big baby.

No. He couldn't have. When you get set up that well you take it and Judge should've seen it coming from a mile away.

Posted by ExoXile

No X is is a big baby.
Basically normal people know when to lay off.

X is a big baby and does not know when to do so.
You denying that just makes you a big baby too.

Losing an argument every now and then is what the big boys do.

Quoted post: Basically normal people know when to lay off.

This is the internet, such things do not apply. And even in real life people do that **** anyways. It's like when a mother yells to her kids "AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER PEEP OUT OF YOU" what does that kid do? He goes "peep"

Seriously, when you say **** like that you're setting yourself up. Simple as that.

Posted by ExoXile

Yeah if the other guy is a big baby.

You would be the big baby in this case.

Posted by ExoXile

Precisely.
You didn't ask me to stop though.

So technically you don't yet know if I would be a baby or not.

No. You're a big baby because you are. Nothing to do with that whole judge x thing. And that ends that. No more of this.

Posted by ExoXile

Alright.

don't want to anger THE JUDGE

Posted by ExoXile

No sir.

Posted by Ant

yeah kinda sick of seeing exoxile and you two arguing all the time.

Posted by ExoXile

I'm trying to stop *** **** it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

nationality!

Quoted post: yeah kinda sick of seeing exoxile and you two arguing all the time.

dude's being such a ****ing idiot lately. can't help it.

Posted by ExoXile

Not thinking like you and X is auto idiocy?

yes. we are always right therefore if you think differently than we do you're obviously an idiot.

Posted by ExoXile

Well excuuuuse me mi'lordship.

owned

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- you think a can of budweiser looked like root beer
- you think repeating a section of a game over and over makes it harder
- you think RE1's controls were better than RE4's

dumbass

lol

Posted by ExoXile

Basically you don't repeat and repeat, you do it once, save before that location and keep doing what you were doing.

If you have any kind of deduction skills you never should have to repeat it more than once.

And no, I said the controls served the old games well, and were great.
I never said they surpassed the new scheme.
What RE4 does it does well, just not Resident Evil.

As for the budweiser, fine, me so dumb. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

- you posted a map of the world and added a legend based on what regions use what date system

Posted by ExoXile

Basically wikipedia did it before me.

Quoted post: Basically you don't repeat and repeat, you do it once, save before that location and keep doing what you were doing.

If you have any kind of deduction skills you never should have to repeat it more than once.

That pretty much has nothing to do with anything.

Posted by ExoXile

Ink ribbons, Resident Evil, that's what I was talking about back then anyway.

Posted by The Judge

Holy sh[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]t.

I mean, really, holy s[COLOR="black"]hi[/COLOR]t.

Posted by The Judge

Holy sh[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]t.

I mean, really, holy s[COLOR="black"]hi[/COLOR]t.

I'M THE JUDGE. I BARELY COME HERE BUT STILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE A STINK

love this guy

Posted by Linko_16

I always just ignore a thread when baaaw fights break out.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'M THE JUDGE. I BARELY COME HERE BUT STILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE A STINK

love this guy

You're a cutey.

Besides, we all know how we shower now.

If you ask me not enough detail was really given.

Posted by The Judge

I will avidly pay attention to my every movement tomorrow and describe exactly what I do.

Posted by ExoXile

Just drawn a really detailed picture, this is me:
[IMG]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/1970/72972447em4.png[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

A rattlesnake seems to have found its way into your bathwater and is attacking your groin.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i came

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Linko_16;928551][COLOR=indigo]A rattlesnake seems to have found its way into your bathwater and is attacking your groin.[/COLOR]
It is pretty much a boa constrictor.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

it looks like you're getting a blowjob from a ghost

Posted by ExoXile

That would have been pretty sweet.
But alas, I did not.

Posted by The Judge

It must be a hastle to have a cock that's roughly double your height. I mean, aside from a club, I can't think of many practical uses for it. And to say it has trouble fitting in the bath tub, it must smell terrible for being so unwashed.

Posted by ExoXile

I felt like relaxing that day.
Usually I curl it in the sink and let it soak in sterile water.

But yeah, I was lazy.

derick, not enough detail

Posted by Lord of Spam

dont think i can handle another orgasm of that magnitude, please stop

oh ***, stop

please, stop

please ***

stop...dont

dont stop

oh *** dont stop

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: derick, not enough detail

Alright, so I just got out of the shower, so here's the exact details of how it went.

I started off by taking off all my clothes, and then the band-aid around my pinky (rat bite). I coughed twice for no reason more than habit, and turned on the shower, taking the towel Anthony hangs over the shower bar and folded it up, putting it on the toilet seat, which I had put down, and threw my own towel right at the spot on the floor where I'd get out. Testing the water out with my left hand, I stepped in and let the water hit my back. I discovered in short order that my left hand is a lieing gypsy and immediately proceeded to lower the temperature of the water lest I burn the skin on my back off.

From there I did my usual ten rotations of letting it hit my back for 8 seconds, turning around and letting water fill my mouth for 6 seconds, letting it all fall out of my mouth into the drain for 4 seconds, and then blinking twice (I have OCD). After returning my shower to the temperature it was at now that I was used to it, I would normally use both hands after that to sud the soap and rub it over my body in the order of chest, left arm, right arm, right leg, left leg, neck, crotch, then rear, but with an open wound on my left hand, I just used my right for it (made it take about a minute longer or so), letting my left hand rest idle at my side.

After wrinsing myself off, I turned up the heat to the shower a second time so I could see steam, then grabbed my bottle of head and shoulders with my left hand. Opening it, I [COLOR="Red"][CONTENT OMITTED][/COLOR] and had to go all the way back out into my room to get her from [COLOR="Red"][CONTENT OMITTED][/COLOR] while savaging her with a sock full of pennies and [COLOR="Red"][CONTENT OMITTED][/COLOR] which got the foul smelling stuff all over the place. Scolding her until my throat was hoarse (even though I knew it wasn't her fault), [COLOR="Red"][CONTENT OMITTED][/COLOR] until eventually we both huddled on opposite corners of the shower crying, but for vastly different reasons (and to my own credit this time I wasn't the one covered in my own defacation). Deciding I was pretty much done, [COLOR="Red"][CONTENT OMITTED][/COLOR] and then lathered and wrinsed my hair, feeling cleaner for the whole process. I put the bottle down and turned off the shower water after letting it run down my exposed chest, which caused me to p[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ss myself.

After that, I did my usual routine of drying myself in order of hair, face, neck, left arm, right arm, chest, back, crotch, rear, step out of shower onto same towel, right leg, left leg, right foot, left foot. I wrapped the towel around my waist, ignoring the sobbing behind me, gathered my clothes in a bundle, walked past Anthony's room, shot him a look that basially told him (as I sometimes have to) that if he ever told the cops he'd be next, went into my room, dried my hair again, and got dressed.

That's pretty much all there is. I hope this information made you happy.

Posted by junior senior

p. hot but then again somebody always flushes the toilet on me (lol)

hahaha, holy **** I laughed. Also got a chuckle out of the amount of detail you went into, yet, didn't describe the order in which you undressed yourself.

Posted by The Judge

Glad you found it funny. She sure as hell didn't. Maybe tomorrow when I let her out I'll make her read your post and tell her to get a sense of humor like you before I [COLOR="Red"][CONTENT OMITTED][/COLOR].

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you have a rat?

Posted by The Judge

Three.

classic THE JUDGE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i had a couple of wild field mice living in my room for a few months, they built a nest behind my sideboard. were attracted to all the empty packets of chips lying on the floor and used to crawl inside them for crumbs. kinda cute but it was freaky as hell to wake up in the middle of the night to see a packet of chips walking across the floor

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

then my mom found out about them and called animal control, who laid poisonous food boxes on my floor to kill them off. apparently all it would take was one mouse taking a piece of the food back to the nest to kill the whole family. i felt hella guilty and the poison seemed to cause them to go crazy because after they'd been confirmed as having taken it they started crawling really slowly and werent afraid of me anymore

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

then they died but no corpses were ever found so i must assume they found an antidote and escaped :confused:

as batman says, you cant confirm a death without a body. hence why he trumps superman in TDKR.

it's pretty ****ed up what poisons do to animals and pests. Lots of shows about that stuff now and it's pretty cruel. If I were to give a **** anyways. I'd rather them suffer than live with them myself.

also, you means crisps. you guys eat crisps.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah but i always use american terms on vgc

embarrassed of your nationality eh? can't blame you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

is there a canada stage in SFIV? nah i didnt think so buddy aboot

I didn't think so eh buddy*

though a stage with snow and people in parkas would be pretty rad

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

should be a hockey rink stage where you slide around and ****

they had one in soul calibur II. best place to play infinite health matches.

Haha, yeah, that would rule. Except without the sliding around and ****. Just put one of those ceremonial carpets down and have them fight on that.

Posted by The Judge

I play as Vega.

Yes I said that in the voice that you imagined.

deadpan

Posted by Linko_16

The second I read something about reading in an imagined voice I switched right to Professor Farnsworth.

When I read it's always in my voice. Though I hear of many people who read books by a british author and read it with a british accent.

Posted by coromoro

I just made Vamp's post sound really girlie and squeaky. It was funny. :cool2:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

best characters in SFIV:
chun-li, balrog, bison, sakura and maybe ken but i still suck with him for some reason itg

Posted by The Judge

Don't forget Zangief.

Also, when I read, the voice in my head is that of a sterile, computerized woman, liked you'd get with Zone of Enders, or maybe Portal. Just a lifeless woman's voice.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i just read in my talking voice

Posted by Panic!

I shower at a pretty high temperature. I always have the hot water turned all the way on and the cold about 1/4th of the way on.

Posted by Ant

2 KNOBED showers are for faggots

Posted by Slade

You know what two knobbed showers are doing to the world? Increasing entropy at exponential rates. turn TWO things, get ONE thing done. it's science.

Posted by Stalolin

you'd think that you would lose temperature customization with one knob

but those clever engineers made it more efficient and kept the customization

Posted by The Judge

2 knobs is extremely stupid. One knob to determine temperature. That includes sinks.

Posted by Stalolin

sinks should have one knob and it should lift or push up, like this

Posted by Ant

sinks I like two.

I miss two knobs. used to have them for everything in my house. Now it's all one knob. Not that two are better, but idk. Had them for all my life.

Posted by Slade

Since my shower was stripped of almost all its girliness I had to run out and get cucumber dove stuff for myself today. Can't wait to use it in the morning! :):)

Maybe I'll even shave and use my expensive aftershave and smell extra good!! :)

Posted by Ant

you know what sucks? getting ready all super nice and then not having anything to do afterwards. just kinda all like "well, this is gay"

If that happens I just get in my pajamas and go under the covers. nothing beats that

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

when you're really clean, it owns. clean hands are the ideal xbox pad holders

Posted by ExoXile

[IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5282/pic0176db7.jpg[/IMG]
I has two knobs, ugliest ****ing tap in the world.
Good water comes out though. [IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

did you honestly just take a picture of yourself and your tap (faucet) or is that google images effort

Posted by ExoXile

Basically took a picture of my tap.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wow

just wow

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*woofles*~

Posted by ExoXile

Actually I took several, I just decided to use that one.

Posted by Ant

take various pictures of you and your tap in different posses.

Posted by ExoXile

Clothes on?

Posted by Ant

no

Posted by ExoXile

Cool, brb.

Quoted post: when you're really clean, it owns. clean hands are the ideal xbox pad holders

have to clean them before you play xbox. Otherwise you get grime on it.

Posted by ExoXile

I rarely wash my hands before I play something.
Unless I'm visibly dirty, duh.

But yeah, my Wii's still spotless, along with it's paraphernalia.

No one uses the wii anymore that's why.

Only reason I turn it on is to boost **** in the world ends with you. no other point in turning it on

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wait, whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? wii can be used in conjunction with TWEWY?

yeah. certain stuff in the game gets leveled up in specific ways. either by fighting, shutting down your ds, or interacting with another DS or Wii. It's nothing special, just download a ds demo from the nintendo channel and communicate with the DS.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wow, the using the wii is a clever trick. never thought of that.

better than leaving that **** on all night to get those aliens or whatever.

Posted by ExoXile

Still playing Brawl, and more often than not paper mario.
And when that's finished I'll have Order of Ecclesia.
And when I'm done with that I'll have Fatal Frame IV.

Firs year in a long time I'll have games coming one after another.

Posted by Ant

so ever since you've mentioned the whole washing hands before playing xbox thing I tried it out and you know what I like it!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

your grip doesnt slip so much and you dont have to keep wiping your hands on your jeans

which is what i do when **** gets intense

Posted by Ant

what I really love is when you've been holding the controller for so ****ing long that once you're done playing and the next day you picked it up and there is still a thick layer of sweat on it. **** yeah.

Posted by ExoXile

I've never had problems with hand/controller sweat.
Usually when a friend has borrowed my controller and it's all warm and crap I'm like, hoooleh ****.

But I've got really cold hands.

Only time I get mildly sweaty hands is if I have the controller under a blanket while playing.

Yeah, when I play games my hands get super cold. They only sweat when it's really intense, but they're still cold. makes no sense