my kitty babies

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjKLZcev6g

more interesting ones to come

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

wow, I read that as titty babies

Posted by Ant

the one on the left was kneading. ****ing love it when cats do that.

i know, it's like he can't stop <3 him

they were actually being super cute but when i whipped out the camera they of course stopped

Posted by Ant

I still smiled while watching it :)

aww:)

Posted by Ant

how bout next time you give the cats the camera and they can film you!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kneading cats are adorable. Unless they have no idea how to use their claws like mine. Then it's painful as **** and less cute.

cut my cat's nails on a weekly basis so it isn't a huge problem

Quoting Ant: how bout next time you give the cats the camera and they can film you!

ok!

The cat which it's a problem with goes ****ing berserk when you try and cut her nails. So I don't even bother. She bites them off on her own.

Posted by Ant

if you're cat is anything like me he secretly wishes someone would cut his nails for him instead of having to bite them ;_;

that's pretty much how she is. She'll whine and beg you to pet her or pick her up and the second you do either she runs away. Just likes to know you're willing to give her attention. Doesn't actually want it

haha your cat rules

boy kitty whines and begs for attention and jumps up onto me because he actually wants it. 24/7. somehow it's not annoying unless he keeps walking under my feet while i'm carrying something and then hxc trippage

Posted by Ant

the kitty my dad has only does that when he's hungry :( though he also does the whole grabing on and bitting thing when you try to rub his tummy.

man, love it when cats do that

Posted by Ant

no sir, don't like it.

Quoted post: somehow it's not annoying unless he keeps walking under my feet while i'm carrying something and then hxc trippage

That's what my cat does to my mom. When my mom is going downstairs she'll run out in front of her or between her legs. She also hates my mom and only does it to her, so we're pretty certain she's trying to kill her.

i love cats

Posted by Ant

HUH!

Posted by Slade

grate video

I love hand-grabbing because then I'm like VRRBHBRHRHBRBHR and I rub my hand on their belly really fast.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i wanna FACE FULL OF KITTY BELLY your cats all day.

i know, it's hard to get anything done around here