TrueAchievements

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

http://www.trueachievements.com/

website that calculates your real gamerscore by calculating each achievement's 'true' score. in other words, if you have a really uncommon achievement it ends up being worth more points because fewer people have it

my TA score is 41,311 apparently

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

11,726 lol

i am a disappointment

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

woah, most of my DMC4 achievements have a ratio of 4.09

so only every one in four fags have them i guess

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Looks like it's still figuring **** out for mine. I wanna see what the 60 minute defender achievement for GRAW2 nets, same with Mile High for CoD4.

oh man, i still need to get that 60min one. gonna be good times

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;924440]Looks like it's still figuring **** out for mine. I wanna see what the 60 minute defender achievement for GRAW2 nets, same with Mile High for CoD4.the cool thing is, it tells you how many people have it and you can show off the hardest achievements you've ever earned

hit me up dudes:
http://www.trueachievements.com/CAT+machine.htm

Took me, hardkill and a few other guys almost two weeks to get it. Ended up finally getting it at, like, 3 in the morning. Actually planned that **** to a T. Man, best gaming memory out there.

Pretty much impossible for you to get it though because no one will want to attempt it.

**** w/e totally doing it by myself

hahaha. It's actually impossible. Even with 5 or 6 guys we had next to no ammo. Had to keep three guys back preserving their ammo just so when the front three guys ran out they could replace them.

oh well, woulda been too much effort anyways

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

apparently the most rare achievement i have is for reaching the fourth circle in DMC4, followed by the achievements for maxing nero and dante's skill set and then the one for doing all the comms tower missions in farcry 2

what the hale

Distorted Air 38,019 (26,615)

not bad I guess

Whoa, the 60 minute achievement has a lower ratio (2.43) than planting ten demo charges (2.61) in GRAW2. ****ed up

Mile high is only 2.01

Highest ratio: Weapons Expert in Far Cry 2 - 6.58

That makes no sense

Posted by Ant

5,016 (3,823)

eh

Posted by cool gamer dad

13,436 (9,270) ~

My rarest is Elite in the first Rainbow. :[

My second rarest is winning an online ranked match in Banjo by running or swimming over the finish line. :[

lol :[