saved the day betty

Posted by Ant

time for another exciting work story!!!

lol ok so I just get out of the bathroom after a quick poop. after that I call the motel 6 across the way here(same ****ing parking lot) and as I'm about to ask for their rate(how much a room is) and occupancy(% of how full they are) I hear/see some people right in the middle of our little street arguing and ****. so I tell the girl at the motel 6 about it and she asks if she should call the police and I'm all like "lol yeah". and then 2 of them go back to the motel 6 and another 2 start coming towards my place. I go around the desk and walk to the window to about where they are. they're right outside yelling at each other when the guy ****ing throws her against a wall and is still yelling at her. so I ****ing bolt outside where I see the other girl from the motel 6 and she yells at them that she called the cops and I tell him to get his ****ing hands off her. he p. much ignores me but he stops. he keeps on holding onto her and grabbing her hair and ****, so I tell him to knock it the **** off. after that he finally lets go of her. he keeps going on about how "that's why you can't get drunk" etc etc and she's crying and ****. he kept asking her for her phone and how he was going to call her mom to pick her up. all the while they keep moving down further away from me till when he's a p. good distance away(I'd say about 30 feet) he ****ing throws her against a wall again right next to someone's ****ing room so I ****ing run over there and again and tell him again to keep his ****ing hands off her. he then gets right in my face telling me how it's gonna get personal if I don't stay out of it. deciding I'd rather not get in a fist fight with this guy who was obviously bigger than me, I just tell him to keep it off property and let's just talk it out and I'll call her mom for him or whatever just so he'll leave her alone. so I pretend to dial the number while he's still holding onto her. finally as they are moving off property and I'm still standing by them making sure he doesn't beat the **** out of her I finally see the police coming from down the street. I wave them down while he trys to hold her like nothing was happening and the police ****ing throw him down and cuff his ***. with my work done, I walk back to the lobby after talking to the other motel 6 lady and check in some guy who was waiting the whole time lol.

LOVE THIS JOB!

Posted by Linko_16

So who's Betty.

Posted by Ant

some wheelchair lady that tom green is going out with in freddy got fingered.

"I SAVED THE DAY BETTY! SAVED THE DAY!"

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, okay.

Well w2g buddy.

Posted by Ant

thx buddy

Posted by Linko_16

In all seriousness, though, having interesting situations like that at work, assuming you're never in any real danger, is certainly better than having nothing ever happen ever. Wouldn't mind a job where **** went down everyone once in a while.

Posted by cool gamer dad

home inspections, man... one time like, we turned on the dishwasher and it all drained out the airgap and it got all over the counter. holy ****.

Posted by cool gamer dad

but uh, we've inspected a former meth lab. and a house that still had cocaine spread all over the counter, both within 6 months~

oh yeah, and a couple with meth pipes on the garage floor. cool i guess.

california, we have the best meth in the country.

Posted by The Judge

It'd be nice if anything ever happened at my job. But good work on that.

Posted by junior senior

i picture you wearing your pacman shirt doing this lol

Posted by Ant

heh. nope. gay *** white/blue checkerboard work shirt.

as for a job with "interesting situations", I'd much rather have an extremely mundane and quiet job where my interactions with the general public were little to none. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

i'da just gone to town on the dude, but whatev. at least he got facepalm'd by the cops

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

haha gj buddy except you totally should have punched him

one time this owner brought her dog in full of ****. told us that her mother didn't make it to the toilet and the dog happened to be standing underneath her for some reason and so she **** on the dog. good times

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i posted in the chillbox about this one time a girl brought in a huge bag of stolen jewelery and attacked my manager while i stood by and was kinda like 'UNGH' because it was girl-on-girl

it owned, but i cant remember where i wrote it. was kinda long.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Anyone else unable to picture ant doing something like this? I mean, not that he's incapable, but I just imagine him looking up from the desk and going "feh" and goes back to looking at a pencil or something.

haha yeah i was trying to picture him doing this. couldn't. everytime he says 'keep your ****ing hands off her' i imagine him saying it lightly and lol'ding afterwards if he even got up to go out at all.

hahaha, yeah totally. Just so against ant's character

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

didnt he say his online personality is p. different from his RL persona? prolly a real tough guy irl

nah he's totally the same

He's the exact same over xbox. so I assume irl the same

Posted by Ant

it just ****es me off in general when people don't take action in situations like that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

look at this guy. all badass and stuff. love this guy.

Man, ant is a badass now. holy ****. look at him

Posted by Ant

eh, I was thinking later I really wish I could have beat the **** out of him. but I know it was for the best that I not get in a fight with the dumbass.

yeah, woulda probably got changed. Not worth it

plus then he'd wreck your pretty face

Posted by Ant

AND I NEED THAT TO LIVE!

since you work at a front desk you pretty much do.

plus i don't want to look at no mangled faces

would be an improvement

zing

Posted by Slade

Man, I haven't stood up for myself or anyone for a long time. Just hasn't been any need. or maybe I'm a pussy

Posted by The Judge

Having seen him actually mad before, I can imagine it. Just not very easy to imagine it.

Posted by Ant

probably cause I'm naturally too KAWAII~~!!

Posted by The Judge

No, I instead just get the image of you following him closely (and smirking to yourself) for a few minutes then minding your own business.

You know, trying to be funny and looking like a moron/jerk in the process. Like normal.

Posted by Ant

yeah after he got all in my face I went more for the "moron/jerk" thing, I suppose.

heh, told my manager about it and was all worried and ****. mainly cause no one would be in charge if I got killed!!! THINK OF THE MADNESS THAT WOULD CAUSE!

does ant smile or laugh when he's nervous or scared? I can see him do that. I do the same. Or if it's something really sad. Just happens, makes me feel terrible. Leads me to have an even bigger and stupider grin on my face.

Posted by Ant

nervious yeah. scared I don't think so. not that I would know or anything. lol

Yeah, you're totally the type of guy who does that. I can see a couple other dudes here being the same

Posted by Slade

MEEEEEEEE HEEHEEHEE

what would i do

Posted by Ant

cry alllllll the way home

Posted by Linko_16

Do me! Do me!

Posted by Ant

[COLOR="Lime"]dic[/COLOR]kgirls.

Posted by Linko_16

Sounds accurate.

Posted by coromoro

Epic story, Ant. You're a hero. :cool:

Posted by junior senior

im different irl

lisa would get teary eyed and linko would clam-up.

i totally would

i'm such a girl

coro would be your typical nervous kid. Looks down at his feet, rubs his neck or arm.

js is too stupid to understand that she should be nervous. would probably talk a lot

judge would do something weird I can't even imagine that would make everyone else nervous

slade would get all steely, act cool and collected.

x would be a mix of ant and linko. Not as quiet as linko but not as loud as ant

those are my guesses

seem pretty accurate

Posted by The Judge

Actually I highly doubt I'd even get involved.

Get involved? What the hell are you talking about?

Classic judge.

Posted by cool gamer dad

on a bad day i'd probably hit him just because i need someone to hit.

on a good day i'd be like "hey dudes like... chill out man... come on..." then probably start making cat noises then they'd immediately stop and be like "the ****?"

Posted by Ant

I can totally see that. and I like it. a lot.

hahahahaha, oh man

Posted by Lord of Spam

stomp the kneecap. down he goes.

lol selfdefense

Not really self-defense if the guy isn't doing anything to threaten you. Especially when it could easily be handled in a way like what Ant did. Probably get charged if you broke his knees.

Plus, stomping his instep would probably be better/easier

Posted by Lord of Spam

stomp on the outside of the knee, moving down and across him. p much sure way to break the bones or rip ligaments. plus, not sure about hippy cali, but in fl its legal to claim selfedefense if you can legit claim that you feared for someones personal safety, not necassarily your own.

loopholes ftw.

Posted by Linko_16

That's when you release the tiger.

[/montypython]

Quoted post: plus, not sure about hippy cali, but in fl its legal to claim selfedefense if you can legit claim that you feared for someones personal safety, not necassarily your own.

Legitimate claim being what exactly?

Posted by Lord of Spam

exactly. up to interpretation. But since its a pretty hxc DUR I LIKE MUH GUNS N MUH TRUCK DRINKIN MUH BEER state, cops will probably side with you over defending the chick.

Yeah, something I'd rather try in the south than the north.

Posted by Lord of Spam

there was a big deal about it when th modified the law a awhile back because some morons thought people would be afraid tocome to florida for fear of being shot

idk i lol'd

better reasons not to go to florida

still going

Anything is a step up for you, so you don't have the right perspective.

this is true

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
js is too stupid to understand that she should be nervous. would probably talk a lot

wrong

Posted by Ant

probably say something stupid/incoherent!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

junior senior on pok

Posted by Lord of Spam

i find that both unsurprising and depressing

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'say something jamie, say something!'
'hi'
'heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheeeeeeeee'

Posted by Slade

so who's gonna get pwned by me once platinum comes out?

ps: since I've played through the games so many times, I might have to spice up this pokemon experience. as in be drunk 100% of the time I'm playing it or something

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

man, platinum's out next month right? bad time for my DS to break

to spice it up: play through the game with a uni-elemental team

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i did that in my second playthrough of sapphire. it owned

Posted by Slade

Man, that's not a bad idea. The other day I decided I'm a water type (can't remember the reasoning), but yeah I might do that.

Helps that water/ice is common and some other good mixes exist

Posted by Ant

locked cause I feel like it.

Posted by Slade

postin cuz I feel like it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

postin makes me feel good

I'd pick up pokemon if there wasn't a bunch of **** already. and the fact I'm playing the world ends with you right now

Posted by Slade

How is it? I'm playing the CT rehash and it's pretty bomb. Speaking of bomb, Bomberman 2 just came out in the EU and it's got the best single player bomberman experience on the DS so far. gonna be king someday when I master online

I really like it. At first it blows, but that's like all RPGs. But it's awesome. You'd like it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this thread is the last safe haven from exoxile

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

also yeah TWEWY sucks when it starts off, both gameplay-wise and storywise but the BAM you hear the song about trolling 2ch and you love that ****

Once you get past all the tutorials and DRR I'M AN IDIOT WHO NEED TO BE TOLD EVERYTHING it starts getting good.

Also, when you're able to consistently get star rankings. Which is around the same point.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=NXcsYkotBeI]NXcsYkotBeI[/youtube]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

that song freakin owns

the music in the game is pretty ****ing awesome. should be more like that

Posted by Linko_16

Didn't like TWEWY. Dividing your attention between both screens on difficult boss battles was annoying. But yeah, the music was pretty cool - even songs I wouldn't've cared about otherwise I started to like just from hearing them so much.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i just put the partners on autopilot

It doesn't take long for your dude to be a mega badass and the other dude to have a ton of defense so it's not a big deal. I just focus on the bottom screen and mash the right or left button if I really have to.