One or Two Earrings?

Posted by mfshoj

Thinking about getting earrings..no, will.

But I don't know what to decide. Mom says none but if I MUST, get one. Certain friends say both. Others say one. What's better on a guy..single or both?

Posted by Trigger

Don't be stupid, listen to your mother.

Posted by junior senior

you're asian so none

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

both.

Posted by Stalolin

dude just get like 20 and pretend you're some crazy islander and go around with really weird customs like kissing people on the cheek

wait no

you'd get shot pretty fast

Posted by cool gamer dad

speaking of earrings, i've decided i'm definitely getting more than one tattoo in the near future. something like this (for the first one)

[IMG]http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/classes/152.mf1i.spring02/DiscoveringGravity_files/image004.jpg[/IMG]

only the planet will be an xbox and it will be firing a cat.

yes/no?

Posted by Speedfreak

If you are a man and you get one you will look like a pirate. If you get two you will look like an enourmous faggot. If you are a woman and you get one you will look like a gypsy.

Posted by Synth2012

Men with earrings look like douche bags.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Men with both ears pierced look like fags. If you're gonna do it, only do the left ear.

Posted by Ch

Get a Prince Charles instead.

Posted by Linko_16

I guess getting just one ear pierced is supposedly a sign that you're gay, but I forget if it's the right ear or the left ear that signifies it.

Personally I find it gay either way!

Two earrings only make you look like a douche or a fag if you wear douche/fag earrings. Which a lot of guys do. But you can avoid looking like a douche and a fag even with both ears pierced.

Quoted post:
only the planet will be an xbox and it will be firing a cat.

yes/no?

mega yes

Posted by Foppy D

a lot of the black guys I know have both of their ears pierced

But someone said you're asian, so you should get both. Having one makes you look like JTT from 1994.

Posted by junior senior

jonathan taylor thomas?

man, i used to love that guy

Posted by Sterling

plugs.

are hecka gay

they're gay when they get to a certain size. Or unless they look terrible on you. Which is likely

Posted by mfshoj

Yeah, definitely not getting plugs/tapers/whatever you call 'em. Not looking to stretch either.

Probably go for one diamond stud. Possibly a cubic zirconia (sp?) after the 5 week healing process is up.

Oh, forgot it then. Douche-fag confirmed.

Posted by Xero

Quoting mfshoj:
Probably go for one diamond stud. Possibly a cubic zirconia (sp?) after the 5 week healing process is up.

Ewwwww

Posted by mfshoj

lol

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

you got burned

like homo burned and shid