What's your favourite game?
What were your high school years like?

Posted by junior senior

jesse played basketball in high school
nintendo is his favorite game
no gf
favorite food is toenails

Posted by Jesse Smith

What's your favourite food? Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwitches. I have them about nine times a week, for lunch and dinner!!!!
Have you ever had a girlfriend? Nope!! Seen da pictures??!! No chick would ever want me. Though for some INSANE reason, in high school they asked me out to da dances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how do you say no to a chick!!! :D:D:D
What's your favourite game? er...er...er...RPG games. Though I retired from video games long ago. Now I just play internet games, like [url=http://www.video-game-rpg.com/]this game!![/url]
What were your high school years like? Trust me, I was a wacko!!! I drove people insane, just like I drive WackoHater insane. I was born a wacko.

Posted by coromoro

Cool, cool. You're not that bad-looking Jesse. You just make yourself look bad by cutting your hair in strange ways and showing us your armpits.
Did you get along with your parents?
Are you religious?
Do you have friends?
Do you get out much?

Posted by Panic!

Why do you look like a kid I went to high school with?

Posted by junior senior

will you go to your high school reunion?
what is your favorite blog on this site?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Cool, cool. You're not that bad-looking Jesse. grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Did you get along with your parents? I was a naughty humanoid!!!! Da belt lived on me!!!!!
Are you religious? *hint* When was da last time that I waz here on Sunday!!! :D:D:D
Do you have friends? Oh...does WackoHater count!!! :D:D:D:D
Do you get out much? I live on da computer!!!!!!!!!
Why do you look like a kid I went to high school with? When ever I give out my age, people are shocked that I'm that old!!!!! Do I look like I'm 32!!!!! :D:D:D Oh, my mature age is...3.2.
will you go to your high school reunion? er, already wen't to one. Graduated in 1996.
what is your favorite blog on this site? Blah!! You want me to say the blog that's obsessed with p00p!!! er, can I delete da Black Sun blog?? It only has one post!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Panic!

So you is his daddy?

Posted by junior senior

jesse's a virgin.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Today some 90+ year old chick said that if she was way younger, she would take me out on a date and have...a good time!!!!!! gah!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

aw where were you?

Posted by final kaoss

Why do you drive people insane?
Do you still have that job at the grocery store that you told us about 2 years ago?
Are you insane?
What made you quit playing console games & start playing "web games"?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Why do you drive people insane?: To generate a reaction. Case in point: WackoHater + :mad: = entertainment. Admit it, you all like watching WackoHater go insane!!! :D:D:D
Do you still have that job at the grocery store that you told us about 2 years ago?: Yep!! You help little old ladies to their car. And they don't know how insane I really am!!!
Are you insane? Of course!! Then again...I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. :D
What made you quit playing console games & start playing "web games"? After I stoped being addicted to Nintendo, it was about eight years before I discrovered online MMRPG/PVP games.
aw where were you?: Answered above, in this post!! :D

Posted by final kaoss

you've made the sites world-of-playstation.com and world-of-nintendo.com so wheres world-of-sega.com?

Posted by junior senior

world-of-anime.com

Posted by final kaoss

better yet world-of-hentai or world-of-manga

Also Jesse wheres world-of-wackos.com?!

Posted by junior senior

shut up

Posted by final kaoss

lol? you shutup, nearly 80 percent of your posts are spam