Don't be pricks! My vag hurts...

Posted by KoH

Well, after a long while, here's me again... I've made some changes and... welp! I think it's a vast improvement.

I've gotten laid so many times after perming my hair... ***** of it is that I have to do it every morning and it takes like, an hour. I also have to redye it every month, and my bone structure's been much improved since last I posted.

I also have discovered the complete lack of need for brushing one's teeth every day and have it down to an exact science in order to achieve the corroded look that you can so obviously see. For whatever reason, chicks dig this ****.

I'll try and post a pic of me later with a popped collar or something to show you the full effect of me in "sexy mode," til then you'll have to jerk off to just this one pic, sorry.

Oh, and don't be pricks about this. I changed my hair and I just wanted to know which you prefer. This has nothing to do with vanity.

Posted by coromoro

I wanna see the old KoH to compare. But you're looking all right. I'm excited to see "sexy mode."

Posted by junior senior

YOU SEXY

Posted by Jesse Smith

You look way too happy and nice!!!!!!! :eek: You don't look even close to da way you post!!!!!! :D

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting coromoro: I wanna see the old KoH to compare.

[IMG]http://myspace-364.vo.llnwd.net/01141/46/30/1141680364_l.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/l_b9cd2390936543abbea401651f32d34f.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by junior senior

why do you have those

Posted by coromoro

I gotta say I prefer the old KoH. I like the dark hair. Much sexier. But that's just me. :o

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now da first picture looks like da KoR that posts here!!!! er, those two pictures can't be da same humanoid!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Lord of Spam

if that seriously is you now, which i doubt, then you have become a giant faggot.

grats

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, you're trolling, aren't you?

Posted by KoH

Woah woah woah! You guys said I looked like Liu Kang and that guy from the Brady Bunch... I had to change some **** around! I'm getting much more *** than I did before!

Yes, I am trolling, :), and coro, why do you have that pic?? I don't even have that pic anymore.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting KoH:

this is how i usually envision protoman, only with big thick glasses, redder lips, dumber-looking ears and longer and even worse hair. teeth are right on the mark.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting KoH: Yes, I am trolling, :), and coro, why do you have that pic?? I don't even have that pic anymore.

You mean Proto Man. I think he likes you. ;)

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Kaptain Kutlass: this is how i usually envision protoman, only with big thick glasses, redder lips, dumber-looking ears and longer and even worse hair. teeth are right on the mark.

You should show us some of your sexy pics, Kaptain. I recall long ago--back when "Member Pictures" was a single thread--you posted a picture of yourself holding a Mario Bros. book. You looked good. :cool:

Posted by Kutlass

sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Kaptain Kutlass: this is how i usually envision protoman, only with big thick glasses, redder lips, dumber-looking ears and longer and even worse hair. teeth are right on the mark.

[IMG]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PF/PF_1107473_999~Napoleon-Dynamite-Posters.jpg[/IMG]
Protoman, without killer dance moves. Would definitely keep totts in his pants pocket, though.

Also, I prefer old KoH - way sexier.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting junior senior: why do you have those

Quoting KoH: ...and coro, why do you have that pic??

Quoting coromoro: You mean Proto Man. I think he likes you. ;)

What? I don't have that picture. It was from a thread posted 3 years ago, I just dug it up.

Quoting KoH: I don't even have that pic anymore.

The funny thing is... you posted it.

Quoting coromoro: I gotta say I prefer the old KoH.

I agree, KoH used to be one bad dude back in the day.

And yeah I had a couple kids in school say that I looked like Napoleon Dynamite already.

Posted by junior senior

where are those running pics of u

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting junior senior: where are those running pics of u

Locked away in the vault. ;)

Posted by KoH

Eh, I got a hair cut. :( No, I didn't change the color pigmentation of my skin nor do I perm my hair for 1 hour every morn.

I look heated!

The blur makes me look cool! But it also makes it look like I have a double chin...

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Proto Man: What? I don't have that picture. It was from a thread posted 3 years ago, I just dug it up.

Suuuuuure, we believe you. ;)

C'mon, KoH, we need to see a clear picture here. Close-up, and not blurry. Are you hiding something?!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH:

er, do those images look like they are from da same person!!!!!!!! I didn't think so!!!!!! Da first image is some one else, some kid!!!!!

Posted by coromoro

He was joking, Jesse. He's already said it twice in this thread. :p:

Posted by Lord of Spam

needs less mexistash

Posted by Proto Man

Wait, so who is that other dude then?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting coromoro: He was joking, Jesse. He's already said it twice in this thread. :p:

er, all he said was that he's trolling. Never said he wasn't da humanoids in da pictures!!!

Posted by KoH

The other guy is just some random I found years ago. I made a myspace about him as a joke to make fun of one of my school's obsession with myspace at the time (which, to this day, I find stupid). I was a kid, though. :)

I still find that pic hilarious.

Posted by Pit

i know your guys were talking about protoman so heres a picture of him ill always have

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/Viewtiful/Me-1.jpg?t=1233379422[/img]

Posted by KoH

Aw... I miss that...

Posted by Foppy D

HAHA you look like this kid in my facility who gets beat up when he doesn't give up his snacks.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Foppy D;924564]HAHA you look like this kid in my facility who gets beat up when he doesn't give up his snacks.

Whiiiich pic are you referring to?

Posted by Xero

The old KoH looks like Keanu Reeves. The new one looks like Napoleon Dynamite.

Conclusion: I prefer the old KoH.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

looks like every other scrawny guy from California. Yes I do post on occasion. I lied.

Posted by Foppy D

I was referring to the one with the curly hair. You don't look like a big softie in the other pics.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;925583]looks like every other scrawny guy from California. Yes I do post on occasion. I lied.

As opposed to the fatasses that consume the rest of America? :)

Least I have a six pack. How's your keg doin'?

Posted by Foppy D

dude it doesn't count if your muscle definition is from a lack of fat, not actual bulk. Don't worry we don't expect you to be a real man like me and BJ

Posted by coromoro

Yeah, skinny six-packs are pretty lame.

Posted by Foppy D

it's like "ohh look at me I'm all emaciated and s***"

Posted by Poco

Quoting Proto Man: [IMG]http://myspace-364.vo.llnwd.net/01141/46/30/1141680364_l.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/l_b9cd2390936543abbea401651f32d34f.jpg[/IMG]

goons dot ****n jpg

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Foppy D: dude it doesn't count if your muscle definition is from a lack of fat, not actual bulk. Don't worry we don't expect you to be a real man like me and BJ

qft

Posted by KoH

Hm... well, I'm just going to present some facts and let you guys decide whether or not you think you could take me 1 on 1, and if I'm really "scrawny." Honestly, I'd be happy to be considered scrawny considering I was a complete fatass 5 years ago.

I'm 6' 3", weight 210 lbs., and have 9% body fat. Per Pit's suggestion, I took up boxing about 5 months ago and have been doing that steadily 4 days a week since starting, which means that if you were to put me in a class, I'd be a heavyweight.

Then again, I could just be making this up to try and impress a bunch of out of shape nerds who've decided to waste their lives away in front of a computer instead of actually accomplishing things in life. =D

PS: I forgot to mention... Bj, by trying to take a stab at me you just showed your own insecurities about your appearance and pretty much admitted, to me at least, that you have issues with the way you look. From this, I can safely assume that you also don't have any intention with changing the way you look, and instead have taken the pathetic approach, twisting your view to see people who are healthy as inferior.

Believe it or not, kids... People who are now considered "scrawny" are actually just "in shape." Humans weren't meant to be 30% body fat, as most Americans are now. So, what seems normal to you, is actually a horribly tainted and disgusting version of what should be. Congrats, you've all been sucked into a mental state that will utimately cause you to die earlier and live less fullfilling and sadder existances than you would have otherwise.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I typed an adequate response to your self-idolation and bullsh*t psychoanalysis, but then VGC timed out and was unavailable for 20 minutes. You aren't worth a second try. Enjoy your delusions. It must be cool calling other people internet nerds while you type away at 3AM on a saturday night/sunday morning. Keep fooling yourself, you little Freud you.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Foppy D;942765]dude it doesn't count if your muscle definition is from a lack of fat, not actual bulk. Don't worry we don't expect you to be a real man like me and BJ

>implying muscle definition is anything but a very low amount of fat

>implying that big muscles are in any way not completely a ridiculous display of vanity and insecurity

Posted by KoH

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;942982]I typed an adequate response to your self-idolation and bullsh*t psychoanalysis, but then VGC timed out and was unavailable for 20 minutes. You aren't worth a second try. Enjoy your delusions. It must be cool calling other people internet nerds while you type away at 3AM on a saturday night/sunday morning. Keep fooling yourself, you little Freud you.

lol, I actually just got in when I typed that response.

Just to finish this off and end this fun little feud, it's obvious how you're trying to trick yourself into thinking that you're somehow superior to people by insulting the way someone looks. I mean, you need to make up for what you don't have as best you can, right? What better method than an immature, insecure, and completely unnecessary jab at someone's physical appearance?

This is, of course, why you're so clearly confident with the way you look and why you've posted so many pictures of yourself. I'm sure you can't possibly be the out of shape and hideous tool that you make yourself seem to be.

Just a tip, BJ: Prior to your post, I never once made any boast about the way I look, nor ever mentioned my health status in any way. You began this by trying to maintain your own ego and trying to take a blow at mine. It didn't really work, because it shows your own weaknesses and shortcomings, but hey, whatever works for you, champ.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I insulted you originally because of a thread you had gone off about insulting fate for posting her pictures, calling her a cam whore or something. Then you immediately posted your pictures, so I thought "hey, that's ironic, I'll make fun of his obvious flaws." So I did. That's how it played out. Four months ago. You bumped this thread to take a jab at me. Pretty pathetic, I must say. Since you said you were going to finish this off and end this feud, can we expect you to stop posting now? I'm getting tired of you ignoring my posts and fellating yourself over and over again. It's comical, but in a sad way.

Let me lay it out for you.
I am better than you. I don't have a pedostache, I can bench press nearly two of you, I could beat your *** boxing easily (I boxed through part of high school, part of college, and me and a friend here in law school box when we find the time), or in fighting in general (black belt, believe it or not). But I don't brag about that, because it's childish. You look like a scrawny, guido douchebag, with the pursed lips, overly serious face, a gay late 80's hairstyle. You're like Richard Greico, except he has money and women. I am in law school. I'm about to start my second year. I have an internship in Paris this summer, and then am studying in Germany. I have a bright future ahead, a vast networking web within to work (I have lived and worked, autonomously, in more cities and countries than you can probably name), and have a great work ethic and moral fiber. I speak 2, nearly 3 languages, have a degree and two minors, am in decent shape (it's declining, I admit, but that happens when you study, ya know, law, for 8 hours a day, not this mickey mouse sh*t you probably took at a comm college).
I jumped on your *** because you were being a prick and insulting everybody in Fate's thread. I understand that, in between stalking children on myspace, you might have forgotten that, but this was the reason I pointed out that you looked like a tool. This was after you insulted fate and everybody in her thread. Turnabout is fair play. That's a fancy way of saying "I was doing what you did back to you." Therefore, my so-called insecure jab at your physical appearance was me doing it back at you. You were making "immature, insecure, and completely unnecessary" jabs at everybody in a thread for no reason whatsoever. I did it back to you. I imagine you're too stupid to read this and comprehend all that I've said, as you're so full of yourself (why I have no idea) and delusional that you can't comprehend that you might have A) deserved my one-line criticism and B) my criticism was correct, so I'll just leave it at that.
To recap. I am better than you. In every conceivable way. Period. The end. In additional to my already trumping your feeble existence, I will make more money than you, accumulate more prestige and success, and contribute more to the community than you have, or ever will, and therefore, my life will be more of a success than yours. You can lie to yourself all that you want, but the fact of the matter is this: I am better than you. Frankly, the juvenile delinquents, that I tutor in the juvenile detention facility on weekends, have more character and are more worthy of my respect than you, chump change. Live in your fantasy world and insult me all that you want. It's just more background noise from unimportant dipsh*ts that I mute out as I go along my merry way. I am finished with you. Go do whatever you do when you're not working at the mall. I will not address you further. You aren't worth my time, and I've wasted enough of it illustrating the vast contrast between the two of us.

Speedy, I agree with the first part and disagree with the latter. Most often, yes, skinny people who have muscle definition only have it because they're so skinny. Their muscles are defined, yes, but they're not large or strong enough to warrant any applause. Weak, feeble guys can and do have six packs. The advantage is that it's easier to get in shape if you have muscle and fat than it is to go from skinny to in shape.
However, not all who work out are vain. If being in shape boosts one's confidence, I say all power to ya. There is nothing wrong with taking care of one's body, and it's an accomplishment that can be paralleled with one who studies alot. There's nothing wrong with being proud of the way one looks, I say, so long as it took work to maintain it. What better trophy than a good body? Do we insult people who show off their medals/trophies/report cards? No. Do we call them vain? No. Sure, people can be an *** about their body and how it looks, but so can they be about their brain, as KoH, with many misspellings included, has illustrated.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I insulted you originally because of a thread you had gone off about insulting fate for posting her pictures, calling her a cam whore or something. Then you immediately posted your pictures, so I thought "hey, that's ironic, I'll make fun of his obvious flaws." So I did. That's how it played out. Four months ago. You bumped this thread to take a jab at me. Pretty pathetic, I must say. Since you said you were going to finish this off and end this feud, can we expect you to stop posting now? I'm getting tired of you ignoring my posts and fellating yourself over and over again. It's comical, but in a sad way.

Let me lay it out for you.
I am better than you. I don't have a pedostache, I can bench press nearly two of you, I could beat your *** boxing easily (I boxed through part of high school, part of college, and me and a friend here in law school box when we find the time), or in fighting in general (black belt, believe it or not). But I don't brag about that, because it's childish. You look like a scrawny, guido douchebag, with the pursed lips, overly serious face, a gay late 80's hairstyle. You're like Richard Greico, except he has money and women. I am in law school. I'm about to start my second year. I have an internship in Paris this summer, and then am studying in Germany. I have a bright future ahead, a vast networking web within to work (I have lived and worked, autonomously, in more cities and countries than you can probably name), and have a great work ethic and moral fiber. I speak 2, nearly 3 languages, have a degree and two minors, am in decent shape (it's declining, I admit, but that happens when you study, ya know, law, for 8 hours a day, not this mickey mouse sh*t you probably took at a comm college).
I jumped on your *** because you were being a prick and insulting everybody in Fate's thread. I understand that, in between stalking children on myspace, you might have forgotten that, but this was the reason I pointed out that you looked like a tool. This was after you insulted fate and everybody in her thread. Turnabout is fair play. That's a fancy way of saying "I was doing what you did back to you." Therefore, my so-called insecure jab at your physical appearance was me doing it back at you. You were making "immature, insecure, and completely unnecessary" jabs at everybody in a thread for no reason whatsoever. I did it back to you. I imagine you're too stupid to read this and comprehend all that I've said, as you're so full of yourself (why I have no idea) and delusional that you can't comprehend that you might have A) deserved my one-line criticism and B) my criticism was correct, so I'll just leave it at that.
To recap. I am better than you. In every conceivable way. Period. The end. In additional to my already trumping your feeble existence, I will make more money than you, accumulate more prestige and success, and contribute more to the community than you have, or ever will, and therefore, my life will be more of a success than yours. You can lie to yourself all that you want, but the fact of the matter is this: I am better than you. Frankly, the juvenile delinquents, that I tutor in the juvenile detention facility on weekends, have more character and are more worthy of my respect than you, chump change. Live in your fantasy world and insult me all that you want. It's just more background noise from unimportant dipsh*ts that I mute out as I go along my merry way. I am finished with you. Go do whatever you do when you're not working at the mall. I will not address you further. You aren't worth my time, and I've wasted enough of it illustrating the vast contrast between the two of us.

Speedy, I agree with the first part and disagree with the latter. Most often, yes, skinny people who have muscle definition only have it because they're so skinny. Their muscles are defined, yes, but they're not large or strong enough to warrant any applause. Weak, feeble guys can and do have six packs. The advantage is that it's easier to get in shape if you have muscle and fat than it is to go from skinny to in shape.
However, not all who work out are vain. If being in shape boosts one's confidence, I say all power to ya. There is nothing wrong with taking care of one's body, and it's an accomplishment that can be paralleled with one who studies alot. There's nothing wrong with being proud of the way one looks, I say, so long as it took work to maintain it. What better trophy than a good body? Do we insult people who show off their medals/trophies/report cards? No. Do we call them vain? No. Sure, people can be an *** about their body and how it looks, but so can they be about their brain, as KoH, with many misspellings included, has illustrated.

Posted by Foppy D

BJ is definition of man.

Reading his post made me think of Steven Regal's "he's a real man's man" theme song.

P.S. what does qft mean?

Posted by coromoro

Quoted for truth. :o

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and don't you b*tches forget it

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: LONG POST.
i can understand thinking your better than him because you may have stronger moral fiber, better morals, and so forth, but because you could beat him up, luckily made some connections, and are attending law school? really? do you think it makes you a better person than a high school dropout who spends 40 hours a week at their dead-end job and 40 hours a week volunteering for the local animal/homeless shelter? thats just an example, mind you, but youre wrong if you think that you are better than him for (most of) the reasons you stated.

truth is, you arent better. you both went into an internet forum and flamed people randomly. hes a jerk for doing it in fate's thread, youre a jerk for doing it here. if you had such strong morals, youd know that two wrongs dont make a right; you would have turned the other cheek, and let him go on without you, but you decided to retaliate. try looking at this situation from my point of view: im a new member who knows nobody, and i happen to come across a thread where two guys are having an e-penis waggling contest. who is going to look like more of a jerk: the guy who stood up to wag his e-penis first, or the guy who stood up to comparatively wag his e-penis? the answer is quite obvious: you both lose.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Turtle Toupee: i can understand thinking your better than him because you may have stronger moral fiber, better morals, and so forth, but because you could beat him up, luckily made some connections, and are attending law school? really? do you think it makes you a better person than a high school dropout who spends 40 hours a week at their dead-end job and 40 hours a week volunteering for the local animal/homeless shelter? thats just an example, mind you, but youre wrong if you think that you are better than him for (most of) the reasons you stated.

truth is, you arent better. you both went into an internet forum and flamed people randomly. hes a jerk for doing it in fate's thread, youre a jerk for doing it here. if you had such strong morals, youd know that two wrongs dont make a right; you would have turned the other cheek, and let him go on without you, but you decided to retaliate. try looking at this situation from my point of view: im a new member who knows nobody, and i happen to come across a thread where two guys are having an e-penis waggling contest. who is going to look like more of a jerk: the guy who stood up to wag his e-penis first, or the guy who stood up to comparatively wag his e-penis? the answer is quite obvious: you both lose.

hey, you, shut up..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I didn't flame people randomly. I flamed him, and had a reason. And the contraction for "you are" is you're. You lose, loser.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

ooooooooooooh, i make one small mistake and its all over! notice how later in the paragraph i typed it properly? it happens. its not like it makes my point now null and void because of one small error.

you did get me on that, my apologies, you didn't flame randomly, but it doesnt change the fact that youre both still two guys wagging your e-penis for whatever stupid reason. try looking at the whole matter completely objectively.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Nice pics, KoH. :)

Posted by Foppy D

Look man, it's simple. BJ is one of the VG studs like myself. Don't try to be all "ehh ahh you're both wrong because you did whatever" it don't work like that. People like BJ and myself are like the football players and wrestlers who keep the nerds from getting out of hand. Don't try to "explain" stuff with your "logic".

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

"null and void" is redundant. That's two points you've effed up. I'm keeping count, you nerd. Prepare for a fist-beating.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

that doesnt "eff up" the point at all. often times redundancy just drives a point further, as it did in this case.

Posted by Omni

Skitzo Control, did you forget your password or something?