HOLY COW! You will never guess what I found!

Posted by Proto Man

I was surfing on Ebay looking for a Famicom when I came across a Bandi Satellaview.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=8184763402&rd=c1

I wonder if it is even useable, beings that you had to connect to a special network to play the games.

For those who don't know, the Bandi Satellaview was a another Nintendo add-on released in 1995 that never made it out to the US. With it, gamers connected to a special network called St. Giga and would download games onto a ram cartridge (it looks similar to a GB game) called a BS-X Special Broadcast Cassette. That plugged into a Super Gameboy like cartridge which went into the Super Nintendo. These things I believe are super rare, I have never seen one on ebay before. Even if it isn't useable, it is still a nice collectors item.

Posted by inequity

wow, i gotta keep an eye on that. I wouldn;t be suprised though if the price were to sky rocket. :(

Posted by Arczu

It's at $20.50 now... not bad. That would be nice to have.

I wonder if that network would still be up and running today? Considering it was started 10 years ago and it's pretty old now.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I was wondering that myself, but I doubt it. I think it's a really neat idea, and it'd still be great to have one of these.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Wow! Never seen or heard of one of those, but it seems like it kicked ass, especially back then in 95.

Posted by Litbut

Wow...awesome. It'd be pretty fun to have one of those. Even if it didn't work.

Posted by bazariah

there was an article of this in one of my old super play magazines, once i got my scanner working again i'll post it

Posted by scylla

Quoting bazariah: there was an article of this in one of my old super play magazines, once i got my scanner working again i'll post it

So lets see that pic! You've had plenty of time to fix that scanner!

Posted by muffla

well did anybody here win it cuz the item had been bought or removed

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting muffla: well did anybody here win it cuz the item had been bought or removed

Lol, :D This thread was started back in 4/7/05. Ebay auctions only last 90 days after auctions end. So, no they did not remove the item.

Posted by Outlaw

I have it. My brother got it like over a decade ago. I have no idea from who or where he got it from. It's pretty cool. Radical Dreamers (awesome) and BS Zelda (gr8 remake of the original NES version) are my favorite titles on it.

Posted by NOODLE

Wow! That's so vintage! I wouldn;t buy it if it didn't work though...

Posted by muffla

who the hell are you

you make no sence

Posted by draconus

Quoting muffla: who the hell are you

you make no sence

lol! AND THIS DOES?

Posted by PWND_U_IN_MK

I was expecting something Earthworm Jim related :(

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Ebay.com: This listing (#8184763402) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number. .

Shiii you found that?