FF9 - NEED ADVICE

Posted by ZOSO

I have finally defeated both Deathguise and Trance Kuja. Trance Kuja was actually very easy. But now im in battle with Necron, and this dude is not so easy. His hardest hitting attacks are Grand Cross, Neutron Ring, and Blue Shockwave. Any useful suggestions on this boss fight?

Posted by cloud1570

lol, i had extreme luck beating this boss, i suggest a party of steiner, zidane, dagger(or garnet w/e) and vivi. steiner will help immensely if you have his best moves, i was lucky to were steiner had 1 hp, no other members alive, and shock killed him XD

Posted by ZOSO

heey, i finally beat necron a couple days ago! im soo glad that fights over. My party actually consisted of Zindane, Dagger, Amarant, and Quina. My Strategy behind that was Zindane and Amarant, being my strongest fighters in and out of trance did all the damage, While Dagger and Quina took care of the healing. and Quina also uses angel snack which uses remedy on all players, pretty useful against necrons grand cross attack. a very good ending to the game though, i loved it.

Posted by onseroll

did you fight the secert boss orb

Posted by fnool

GO TO THE SHADOW VILLAGE.THEN EQUIP CLOUD WITH MASAMUNE +1 (IS LIKE MASAMUNE, BUT ONE BETTER AND CLOUD CAN USE IT.)THEN GO TO MIDGAR (VINCENTS HOUSE) AND YOU CAN FIGHT DELTA WEAPON,AND SECRET BOSS DARK SEPHIROTH TO RESURRECT THE AERIS.

Posted by onseroll

No the orb boss the one that you have to do every thing to fight him in some high place