Halo V Cod V Gow

Posted by CasualGamer

Well who do u think ? i think halo but the other 2 games are excellent in there own right

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Gears if you like exploiting glitches, Halo if you like a team oriented game, and CoD if you like ****ing **** up on your own.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

R6V

Posted by #061402

The only good Halo game is Combat Evolved. Multiplayer consists of ten year olds who think they are real badasses and can't handle getting killed. Kinda like CS, only with younger players.

Gears of War is a tactical game. Takes forever to kill anything unless you hit 'em square in the face, multiplayer is kinda awkward sometimes although Horde is awesome.

CoD is for the former CS players who know how to pull of wicked headshots from 500 miles away and **** new players off, thus making it a game you either have to go all-in for or just play for fun.

Eh.

CoD is the least skilled game in the bunch. But more people seem to suck at it than the other two for some reason. Halo being the most skilled.

Posted by #061402

Maybe I've just been unlucky. Seems I always die against snipers.

In CoD4? Nah, means you suck. Even on sniper maps I rarely get killed by snipers. Though I played it enough to avoid the obvious sniper alleys.

Posted by #061402

Nah, I'd say I'm fairly decent. Just don't play enough to know of every sniper killzone.

nah, you suck. below 2.0 and you're garbage.

lern2play

Posted by cool gamer dad

yeah, CoD is easy as hell. didn't realize how hard Halo was in comparison until I stopped playing it for awhile.

Seriously. Halo gets knocked around a lot, but it's way more technical and skillful than CoD will ever be. Then there's Gears, which is pretty much a joke.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: nah, you suck. below 2.0 and you're garbage.

lern2play

Never ever checked my KDR, actually. But last time I played for quite some time and got pretty good. Remember running past enemy lines and stabbing 8 enemies to death before I got killed. Was awesome.

Probably ****ty players.

Posted by #061402

Probably. Had several of them look straight at me, then just continue on their way. Still felt awesome though.

****, can't wait for CoD6. Game of the year 09.

Posted by #061402

There's another one coming?

There's been one every year since the original came out back in '03.

Posted by Crazy K

Can't wait for CoD6.

Posted by #061402

Oh yeah. Personally, I'm kinda tired of the whole WWII thing, but maybe that's just me.

Posted by Ant

I would like the multi on gears if it was run like cod. but alas, it's not. And it's p. much a tie between halo and cod for me. I really enjoy both.

Posted by CasualGamer

yeah cod 6 is gonna be great and each game is not perfect

Halo3
Good - multiplayer and good community
Bad - singleplayer

Cod 4
good - multiplayer and great xp system
bad - singleplayer (well too short)

gow 2
good - campaign
bad - multiplayer (too long searching for matches)

my opinion :)

Quoted post: Oh yeah. Personally, I'm kinda tired of the whole WWII thing, but maybe that's just me.

Huh? CoD6 is being made my the guys who did CoD4. They've been done with WWII for years. In fact, it's called Modern Warfare 2.

Posted by Crazy K

I should pick up Halo 3, but I know for a fact I'd get raped badly; I played GoW once, and couldn't get into it.

Halo 3 is pretty great. Still burnt out on it though.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Huh? CoD6 is being made my the guys who did CoD4. They've been done with WWII for years. In fact, it's called Modern Warfare 2.

I don't look this stuff up. Call of Duty doesn't interest me enough. But yeah. After CoD4 they went back to WWII. I've seen enough of that ******* war already. Do one in Nam or something!

Oh wait..

Quoted post: After CoD4 they went back to WWII.

Cause it was made by a different developer.

Posted by CasualGamer

well what about halo 3 odst?

Posted by Crazy K

My Kill Death Ratio is 1.06 on CoD4; It's been going up though, so maybe one day I'll break 1.10

Best thing is playing on a friends profile and ruining their KDR.

Posted by CasualGamer

lol

Gotta say, looking forward to ODST. Sounds like it's basically just Master chief was no shield, massive melee and crazy jumping.

so cod4 halo 3. gonna be awesome.

Posted by DaM g00d DuDDiN

CoD is the better 1st person shooter. Halo is good for team stuff and extra stuff like forge. Gears is good but takes ages to kill them. Lots of multiplayer game modes though. The matchmaking on gears 2 is really really BAD! Takes 20 mins sometimes. But i think my fav would be CoD (4)

Posted by Ant

gears 2 matchmaking is fine now. though I wish if someone didn't leave midmatch that team was ****ed.

Gears is still borked. Finding matches is fine but for every glitch they patch there's two new ones.

CoD = Rainbow > Halo > Gears.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

where's farcry on this list

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Killzone 2 > Far Cry 2 > CoD4 > Halo 3 > Gears is more like it.

Killzone 2 is below CoD4. So it would go Rainbow/CoD > Killzone > Halo > Gears > Far Cry.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Are we talking over all game experience here, or just multiplayer? If multi, move FC2 to just above Gears on my list. Otherwise, leave as is.

Multi. If it was overall CoD4 has no competition.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Too short for my liking. That and the whole Gaz death saddened me. That and Far Cry 2 is easily more fun than Gears. I mean, geez.

I'm still talking about multi here. And in terms of single-player CoD4 is the best FPS. Might not be that long but it was more fun, exciting and better designed than Far Cry and pretty much any other shooter.. Same with Gears. Don't get me wrong, FC2 was a great game, but it could've done a lot of things better to make it more streamlined and fun.

Posted by IONguy187

halo, gears is ok but i havent played cod yet

Posted by killjoyking6969

gears takes a long *** time to kill things so its more of a run around and shoot blindly kind of game. cod omg how can u suck at this game it takes no skill run aim shoot death you killed some one. halo you are only as good as your weakest link so teach that ****ing weakling to play halo jackhole.!!!