Never Buy the Virtual Boy

Posted by ian22

Like what title says the Virtual Boy is horrible. That's why I made it #1 on my 10 Worst Video Game Consoles list. And I mean it, NEVER BUY THE VIRTUAL BOY!!!!!!

Posted by Proto Man

Sorry already did kid. One of the best video game purchases I ever made.

Posted by ian22

u r not a gamer then

Posted by coromoro

Gamer = Playing Games
Virtual Boy = Game Console
ian22 =/= Virtual Console
Proto Man = Virtual Console
Proto Man's Gamer Loyalty > ian22 Gamer Loyalty

Posted by lameboyadvance

You should be strapped to a Virtual Boy until your eyes melt.
And there have been far worse consoles than the VB, they were just made before you were born, which was what, 11 years ago?
The N64 is older than you. Come back when you've played more than a Wii or DS.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting coromoro: Gamer = Playing Games
Virtual Boy = Game Console
ian22 =/= Virtual Console
Proto Man = Virtual Console
Proto Man's Gamer Loyalty > ian22 Gamer Loyalty

Repping this post as soon as I can, that is awesome logic right there.

Quoting ian22: u r not a gamer then

Lol is this a joke? Dude I (and most of the others here) have been gaming since before you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye. Heck, you were only 5 when I joined this forum! This is a bad start for you kid. Go take lameboyadvance's advice will ya.

Posted by ian22

Watch Gametrailers Countdown for 10 Worst Video Game Consoles and you'll be shocked and by the way I play more then you expect

Posted by coromoro

Quoting ian22: Watch Gametrailers Countdown for 10 Worst Video Game Consoles and you'll be shocked and by the way I play more then you expect

You came into the Virtual Boy board to tell us never to buy the console. Either a) you want attention, or b) you're an idiot. The VB board is here for people who appreciate the console, so don't come here insulting it, especially when your opinion has originated from a GameTrailers video, and more so if you haven't played it. Who cares if a video called it the worst console of all time? There's still some who like the console. Come on, kid, make the source of your opinions/arguments something more than just a video. Try to think for yourself a little more.

Now, I want to let you know you seem like a cool, passionate gamer, so do stick around even if you're picked on. A lot of us joined here when we were around your age, and we all got picked on by the senior members.

Posted by Poco

woops guys

ian22 made it the #1 worst console on his list, better not buy it. id lose all my video game credibility.

Posted by JapanesePeso

Anyone who thinks the Virtual Boy is the worst console ever has never tried out the Bandai Playdia.

Posted by junior senior

oops wrong thread

Posted by riolumaster

I do consider the virtual boy bad, but the worst counsle is the game and watch. Its so lame that they dont even have it on the fourms.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Game & Watch were OK for what they were - an early 80's handheld game.

When saying something is/was bad, compare it to similar consoles of the same period. While the VB did not have the 3D graphics of the band-new consoles of its time, it had good games. Its downfall was that the display method caused headaches/eyestrain in some people, and its price. Had it had a full colour display (which was not possible back then), it probably would have been a lot more successful.

Posted by riolumaster

Quoting coromoro: You came into the Virtual Boy board to tell us never to buy the console. Either a) you want attention, or b) you're an idiot. The VB board is here for people who appreciate the console, so don't come here insulting it, especially when your opinion has originated from a GameTrailers video, and more so if you haven't played it. Who cares if a video called it the worst console of all time? There's still some who like the console. Come on, kid, make the source of your opinions/arguments something more than just a video. Try to think for yourself a little more.

Now, I want to let you know you seem like a cool, passionate gamer, so do stick around even if you're picked on. A lot of us joined here when we were around your age, and we all got picked on by the senior members.

I feel the same way Although im turning 10 in a few hours.\

though people arent making fun of me

Posted by Poco

vb killed gunpei yoko

rip nigga.

Posted by lameboyadvance

VBs don't kill Gunpei Yokoi,
car accidents do.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Virtual Boys broke into my house and raped my wife.. and my dog!
Then they came back a day later and finished off my 12 pack of Sierra Mist and raped the cat.