Monk

Posted by Burn

Anyone a fan of this series? I just recently have been checking out the new episodes on Friday nights and have been liking what I've seen. It's a pretty funny show and am glad I caught on to it when I did.

Posted by coromoro

I've seen a couple of episodes. Absolutely hilarious.

Posted by Speedfreak

Monk is awesome.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Honestly, never seen it. If there was a movie, I saw that. But I just noticed it was still on TV and all I could think was "this **** is still around? holy ****?"

Posted by Crazy K

I saw a few episodes, it's actually pretty good.

Posted by Foppy D

the only good thing about Monk is that it comes before Psych.

Posted by David M. Awesome

Monk is an interesting character, but I hate mystery shows that begin by showing you the crime taking place, how it was committed and by whom. I feel cheated out of trying to solve the mystery myself and I don't want to watch 45 minutes of Monk being quirky when I know how the episode ends already.

Posted by MarioStar

My friend loves this show I think it's funny when he bugs out but it loses my attention most the time.

Posted by Burn

Wanted to bump this thread. The 8th and final season of Monk is starting this Friday at 9pm. Sad to see it end, but I think this final season is going to be pretty awesome. Definitely excited to finally find out the mystery behind Trudy's death.

Posted by Panic!

Monk, IMO, is a horrible show. I just can't stand it and the guy who plays Monk is one of my least favorite actors.

Posted by Burn

What...Tony Shalhoub? I think he's a great actor. He plays the role of Monk so well. I mean that's a tough character to play. All the award nominations/wins that he's gotten over the years have been very well deserved.

Posted by Crazy K

My Negro friend, who was in the National Guard, purchased each season besides the last season which has yet to come out. He's a big fan and I'd say he's very white.

Posted by Burn

Nice! That's good to hear. Are you also a fan of it? For anyone who main concern with the show is Trudy's death, then I suggest checking out tonight's new episode. According to TV.com the synopsis for tonight's is

"While investigating the case of a murdered maid with an unusual solicitous killer, Monk meets an African widower looking for the killer of his wife."

Definitely should provide some insight, or at least add a new twist in the case. Interested to see what this will lead to.

Posted by Crazy K

I like the show. But I don't bother to catch it really. But, if I ever want to watch it, my negro friend would be honored to borrow it out to me.

Posted by Stalolin

final season guys

we get to find out who killed his wife and why

it's gonna kick *** trust me

Posted by Burn

Have you all been watching the new episodes? What do you think so far? I loved last week's episode. It was great to see Echo from Lost play the foreign man,and the fact that Monk was able to hug him at the end without any wipes or anything... seems like he's healing a bit.

Tonight's episode should be pretty good. It's got Monk dealing with UFO's so you know it should be a funny one.

Posted by Ashes

I love this show, I have been watching it from the very beginning. I love the storyline behind all of the episodes. I think it is very sad that they are ending the series. I also think that the show kind of went downhill a little bit since Stanley Kroger died. I mean he was the best psychologist for Mr. Monk.

Posted by lostinlove

monk will bid gud bye to us on 4th dec i will definitely miss this show

Posted by Foppy D

the show is gay