Old School Sonic

Posted by gamecorner

I like the old sonic games better than these new ones. I liked it when it was 2d. I also liked the way the old sonic looked better than the one rite now. Old school sonic rules!!!
Sonic now
[IMG]http://www.nintelligent.net/gamemedia/339/sonic.jpg[/IMG]
Old school
[IMG]http://kotisivu.mtv3.fi/sonicsite/sonic_1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

Sonic does come off a little punkish these days. Tails is much more adorable. I guess Sonic 2 will always be my favorite Sonic game. The multiplayer was fantastic. I barely bother myself with the newer Sonic games, ever since my experience with the Dreamcast version. Far too simple. I still like playing them for the characters and a few other details that make them somewhat worth the experience, but the games themselves are quite dreadful.

Posted by Corrupt

In my opinion, the old school Sonic has always been and always will be superior to the "new," more urbanized Sonic. Plain and simple... and as much as I love the Sonic franchise, I'll always love the original four Sonic games for Genesis the most. No question about it... not unless they make something awesome as the next installment.

Posted by Bubblez

I totally agree about this one! Sonic in 2D is way much better than the 3D one. I don't care about the look but I prefere straight level-to-level gameplay than running around in the city, not knowing what to do next. Call me old-fashioned, but that's how it is...

Posted by Dexter

I think it would be nice if they made a game separately staring Tails with an entire new feel to it. I would like a multiplayer mode similar to that which was in Sonic 2. I think they could do wonders with it if done correctly.

Posted by Gamer007

These new games are not worthy of playing (I wonder if "Sega" would try with a classic 2D again?).

Posted by Prince Redon

I am really don't like the new Sonics...I sometimes wish I would have never played them, just so I could leave the reputation that Sonic built off of the old games as high as it was...(If you can't tell, I'm not a huge fan of the new Sonic games.)

I like the some of the retro type pictures of Sonic that I see...and Tails, notice the avatar.